Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Titans?

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: New Titans?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun May 02, 2010 7:04 pm

(maybe we should put a time limit on how long we should wait for people to post......because otherwise the roleplay will end up dead before they post back)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Sun May 02, 2010 7:10 pm

(( how about...at least maybe...a couple hours? If they're online, about an hour to post. If offline...then...about maybe a few hours at the least. Vote?))
Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps,
Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bow-legged ants,
I come before you to stand behind you,
To tell you something I know nothing about.
Next Thursday, which is Good Friday,
There will be a Mother's Day meeting for fathers only;
Admission is free, so pay at the door,
Pull up a seat and sit on the floor.
The topic to discuss...
The crime that has never been committed.

http://dragcave.net/user/EarthenDays My babies!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Mon May 03, 2010 8:45 am

( I vote towards that notion, because its been like I believe 2 days since the last post)

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon May 03, 2010 2:04 pm

(and I'm simply waiting on the bad guy or guys, etc....)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Mon May 03, 2010 4:19 pm

((My guys attacking a subway train right now. I figured it would draw the titans there and them have their first confrontation, but I guess not))
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Mon May 03, 2010 4:59 pm

"Come on, lets go already. The longer we sit here, the later it's gonna get." Cumulus spoke out, with Skye still on his back.

(We could always have somebody run into the titans at the park and inform them of the subway, then they go and confront you Lycos.....)

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue May 04, 2010 10:01 am

A large bit of commotion could be seen as people scurried out of the subway station frightened and scared. Paul had been flying around and noticed the mass of people running away from the subway station and this peak his interest to the point that he flew down and landed in front of the stairs that led down into the subway. Taking a deep breath, he could only imagine what had happened to spook the people, but he walked down the steps the entire time armed with his psionic bolts that flickered and flashed in the darkened subway.

Then he saw it, the destruction of the train, it was a shocker to think that someone had derailed a train in full motion in such a way, but he didn't allow this to stop his investigation. He continued walking until he saw the assailant and locked his eyes on the man.

"Hey you, what business do you have here?" Paul asked his clothing changing into his uniform.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm

The armored guard drained a clip into Aryn, but it did no good as the bullets deflected away. As he went to reload, Aryn created a blade and stabbed the guard straight through the stomach, moving him to a subway chair and sitting down. Aryn sliced the handcuffs off another guard who was connected at the wrist to a briefcase, taking the case and making his way back down the train. In a matter of seconds he had killed half a dozen trained guards without even breaking a sweat, of course he did have the advantage with his powers. As he walked someone appeared before him, sensing this new kid was far more powerful then those he had been facing since he arrived in the city. Though it wasn't noticeable through the mask, a wide smile was on Aryn's face as he raised his hand and limply pointed at the kid as if to pose.

"I didn't want to miss my train." He started to laugh lightly and lowered his hand, sliding it into his pocket. "That was pretty cool, right. I've been working on it the entire time I've been here. So tell me kid, what ya want?"

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu May 06, 2010 6:49 pm

"I didn't want to miss my train." He started to laugh lightly and lowered his hand, sliding it into his pocket. "That was pretty cool, right. I've been working on it the entire time I've been here. So tell me kid, what ya want?"

Paul frowned, this man obviously took pleasure in causing pain to the innocent and the fact that he had derailed a train and found it funny made Paul want to bash his face in but he kept his cool and did not move from his spot, making no shown expression on his face but deep inside his anger was being fueled by the very presence of this villain.

"Miss Your Train? You derailed it, and no it's not cool but I'm the one who should be asking YOU what YOU want with that briefcase and why you killed those guards at Queen Industries."

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu May 06, 2010 8:58 pm

(ignore....)
Last edited by Nemmy826 on Fri May 07, 2010 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Thu May 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Aryn rolled his eyes, the only visible part of his face. He took a heavy sigh, "Well I'm obviously the one who derailed it. If I wasn't we'd have quite the situation on our hands wouldn't we." He looked down at the briefcase, gently rocking it by the handle in his right hand. "They were in the way. Like you. So, I'll ask you this like I did these guards. Will you kindly move out of the way?" Aryn pushed the tip of his hat with his left index finger to move the brim out of his line of sight even partially.

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu May 06, 2010 10:39 pm

"In your way for what? What reason would there be to kill someone so cruelly as you did those guards? You'll pay for that on it's own, do you realize you killed someone's family member? Someone's father? Someone's son? Or daughter? You're a sick twisted being who needs to be taught a lesson."

Paul's hair lifted and an aura of beautiful teal and turquoise wrapped around his body. His eyes shimmered and shined with power as he looked at Aryn with an intent to make him pay for his treachery. His hands glowed brightly, so brightly that they illuminated the once dark subway. He lifted off of the ground and glared at Aryn.

"I ask you again villain, what was the purpose of taking a data disk from Queen Industries? and the reason behind killing all those men and taking that briefcase, which I will take back from you."

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Fri May 07, 2010 10:28 am

Aryn threw the briefcase over his shoulder and took his left hand out of his pocket. He spoke in a far more serious tone, "Settle down, kid. We don't want you doing anything that you might regret, understand?" Aryn's formerly laid back expression was now completely devoid of emotion, his blood red eyes gleaming from the light the kid was giving off. "What I do with my time and who I choose to kill is none of your concern and I suggest you learn not to pry in the business of others." Taking a yawn and shrugging he turned away from the kid. "But, if you feel some sort of misplaced pride and wish to fight, I will have to oblige."

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri May 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Paul spit in the direction of Aryn and sneered. He had had enough of Aryn and his laid back expression as if killing was nothing more than a snap of the finger to him.

"It is my concern when you do it in the city I PROTECT." Paul had had enough, he lunged his hands forward and orbs of beautiful turquoise and teal burst forth and shot towards Aryn.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Sat May 08, 2010 12:35 am

Aryn rolled his eyes and raised his hand in front the the orbs, knocking them out of the way like it was nothing. "Come on kid, you'll have to do better than that." Aryn yawned heavily like he was growing bored. No doubt trying to get a rise out of the kid. "The city YOU protect, don't make me laugh. Could you protect these people? Queen's security guards?" He clinched his hand, raising his index finger and smiling widely. "One more. This time put your back into it. Let's see if you can even protect yourself."

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon May 10, 2010 1:53 pm

The orb was knocked away as if it were nothing more than a basketball being hurled towards Aryn. Paul took note of this and watched Aryn as well as listened to him as he spoke. Yes he noticed how Aryn had yawned as if he were bored but Paul would not allow him to cloud his feelings at the moment, for when in rage one doesn't think as clearly as one should and so on that thought Paul began to calm down but he didn't not power down. Once calm he looked down at both of his hands and smirked.

"As you wish," Paul stated with eerie calmness. Orbs surrounded both his hands as he slammed this hands together and sent out shattering shock waves. The train was struck and disintegrated, the walls of the subway received intense damage from the shockwaves but held themselves up so as not to dump the thousands of pounds onto Aryn and Paul. Everything in the way of the shock wave was doomed, that much was sure.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Tue May 18, 2010 9:12 pm

(is the rest of the titans at the park during this time? Because it would be nice to hear from them pretty soon.... o.o)

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Thu May 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Skye laid in the green grass of the park, almost itching for a fight. Then the warm sun hit her face. She closed her eyes, letting warmth overtake her body. She rolled her limbs slowly, relaxing in the morning heat. "This is the life." She murmured, spreading her limbs out as she lay on her back. The people playing and water splashing made her feel at complete ease. She dosed off, her mind wandering to her teammate, Earthen. A simple girl who loved nature, and was loved by all.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu May 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Cumulus decided to take a little walk until he noticed Skye laying down. He then snuck over and laid down, wrapping his arms around her, then whispered in her ear "Guess who?"

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Thu May 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Skye awoke from her dazed-like state of dreaming. "Let gooooooo." She drauled out the 'o' because she was so close to sleep. "You have no right to wake me. You are banished from the kingdom on Earthen and Skye!" She grumbled lazily, pulling herself from his arms and rolling over.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!