Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nightwalkers

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Nightwalkers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 pm

"My secret Dora, I could tell you but then I would I have to make you sleep at six feet." he said, thinking somewhere to go. 'Wait there's drive in that's showing Dusk.'

[small twilight refrence, just thought odf it]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:36 pm

She stared at him when he called her Dora. She blushed and looked away out the window. She sucked on her bleeding finger gently sighing softly. She wished people didn’t die so she wouldn’t have to miss them so much. Pandora rubbed her eyes and looked at him. “Mmmm what is your secret I’m curious now. Oh and I cannot think of a place to go...” she said gently before taking her finger out of her mouth and licking her lips. “Give me a hint please to your secret though if anything Ravyen please,” she said softly and relaxed watching the things they passed by.

[lol]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:55 pm

"I'm one of mythic creatures that most think aren't real." he said, pulling on the highway. He drove around eighty five mph. 'Guess old habits die hard.' he thought, remembering all horse races his had. 'Going is fun.'

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:20 pm

She laughed softly and rolled her eyes. “That was a bad hint. Tell me something about the mythical creature please,” she said looking at him smiling. Then her smile shrunk a bit as she looked at how fast he was going. “Hey you may be a mythical creature, but I am still human so try not to go too fast. I'm not use to this speed...” she said very softly whispering and closed her eyes so she wouldn’t see things go by at such a speed. She did not want to get car sick. “Where are we going Ravy?” she asked keeping her eyes still closed. She had her bleeding finger against her shirt.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:30 pm

"Long lived, nocturnal, sucks blood, and actually have real ones, not those fake one you wore." he said. As he pulled off and headed for the drive in, he replied, "A drive in."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:09 am

“Could be a few things…I guess…” she said as she thought about it. Then the thoughts of it left her mind as they drove into the drive in. “Oh I haven’t been to one of these in these in a long time. They are so much fun,” she said giggling remembering the few times she did go and what she did. She sighed softly and shook her head as she opened her eyes. She took a fifty dollar bill out of her pocket and gave it to him. “Here for the stuff and other things,” she said smiling at him. Then she looked at her finger, she was glad her finger had stopped bleeding. She looked out the window a bit excited like a little kid. Pandora took the seatbelt off and shifted her weight looking out the window fully now her back to him. "What are we watching and what is it about if you know?" she asked curiously licking her lips to moist them, they were dry.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:22 am

'Ah Dora, I have more than five thousand in my pocket.' he thought, pulling into a spot and setting the radio the station the place used to project sound from the movie. "That new vamp movie, Dusk." he said getting out and heading to the consentions, he felt that gnawing in his stomach. 'I can't take this for long.'

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:33 am

“Ah okay vampires how fun,” she said smiling as she was speaking jokingly and gently. She followed him, as he went off. She gripped onto his arm gently as she didn’t want to be alone in the car. “Umm we can get popcorn and soda. Maybe candy too or not since I have a lot already and stuff so we can share that if you want some...I kind of like a lot of butter and I like salt too,” she said yawning a bit and laying her head on his shoulder. “Oh, but I am not that picky so get whatever you like I guess. They were just suggestions,” she said looking around. After, she let go of his arm and just walk in step with him smiling. She wondered if she would like the movie. She hadn’t watched a vampire movie in a long time so she didn’t mind seeing one now, it would probably be good. She didn’t think she would get scared or anything.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:41 am

Standfing in line, he growled low in his thoart. "I hate lines, to god damn slow." he said, equally low to his growl. With the line and the constantly gnawing feeling, he so wanted to bite something. And Pandora seemed rather tempting, growling again he didn't realized that his fangs showed in their pearly white pointiness.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:54 am

“Don’t worry we shouldn’t wait that long,” she said softly staying close to him; she was not planning on getting lost. She glanced at him when he growled again. Her eyes widen a bit as she notice he had fangs. ‘He has fangs? Are they real? Fangs? I did not see them before...’ she thought and shook her head. ‘They are fake no need to worry, right?’ She sighed softly shaking her head letting the thoughts leave her. She waited in line getting a little impatient after about five minutes. A few more minutes pasted and they got to the front, they would be next in line after the person in front of them left. She cocked her head to the side and glanced at him staring at those fangs for a while before snapping out of it. “Just one more person then, we are out of this line…” she said softly into the empty air.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:02 am

"Finally, you think someone was a damn slug." he said quietly, appoarching the counter. As he ordered, Ravyen barely noticed the girl's fear at sight of his fangs. And to anyone who listened, he didn't lisp at all. A couple more minutes, Ravyen had paid and was heading back the suv. All while cursing the cook at the consention building for his slowness.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:22 am

She just stayed quiet because she was scared at the moment. Though she took a few breathes and calmed down having her face go emotionless. She was walking slowly behind him. When he got to the suv she got in and moved her hair to all one side fixing the ears she had on. She swallowed slowly and took deep breathes calming down more. After, she just looked ahead waiting for the movie to start. She shook slightly, but knew it could be mistaken for her being cold. Her face stayed emotionless and she stayed still as the dead for the most part besides her shaking. Her arms were wrapped around her waist tightly.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:34 am

Placing the food in the middle of them Ravyen grabbed the grocery bag and stopped. "Pandora, I know you scared but I won't hurt you." he told, figuring that she would pretend not to hear him. Heading the restrooms, he wished that he feed earlier.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:21 am

She watched him from the side of her eyes and swallowed again. Then she listened to him speak and stayed still she didn’t even shake now. When he left she exhaled softly and got out of the car grabbing her bag of candy. She was freaking out, but didn’t really know how to show it. She decided to leave for a while, but she would come back before the movie was over because she had no way to get home. She could walk, but she would be home too late. Pandora walked towards the big screen and sat behind one of its stands that were holding it up. After, she placed her bag next to her then pulled her legs up and held them close to her chest. Pandora buried her face into her thighs, rewrapping her arms around her legs.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:36 pm

While Ravyen feed, a small part of him went to Pandora. And like whisper it said, "Sorry."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:54 pm

She jumped when she heard the whisper and blinked looking around. She sighed softly and shook her head before she got up. Pandora grabbed the bag and went to the bathroom as she shook slightly. After a while she splashed warm water onto her face to calm down. She knew she had to calm down because she just heard Ravyen's voice and she didn't know if she imagined it or what. Once she calmed down and relaxed a bit she dried her face and exited the bathroom. She held her bag and sighed softly as she glanced side to side. She stood in front of the bathroom. Pandora didn’t know to weather go back to the car or do something else. She twirled a lock of her hair thinking unaware of her surroundings for the moment.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Coming out, Ravyen spoke with knowing he did, "Am I destined to be lonely? Can't no one not get frieghten because of what I am? I just someone to love, Is that to hard to ask?" Heading back to car, he rubbed his hands together, another habit he had lost since becoming a vampire.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Pandora blinked when she noticed she had spaced out. She walked to the suv and cocked her head to the side as she saw Ravyen. She wanted to walk away from him, but forced herself to go up to him. “U-um we should hurry...the movie is going to start soon...” she said nervously before she walked back to the suv. She swallowed and entered the suv rubbing her arms before she shut the door. She bit her bottom lip gently and she placed her bag down again. She took some popcorn and ate it as the movie began to start. She was nervous and knew chewing something would help. Pandora wanted to run away, but knew Ravyen would probably find her easily if she did. She didn't plan on telling anyone as she knew they would think she is crazy. Though, she wouldn't even tell if people believed in vampires. She sighed softly as she shook hard, she hated feeling so nervous.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Entering the suv and grabbing one of ultra large soda, Ravyen watched the movie with a neutral fasnastion. 'What did they get wrong this time?' he wondered. As it went he saw that they, as usual, fudged certain parts being vamp to make more money.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 pm

She coughed as some popcorn got snuck in her throat. She grabbed a soda also and took a gulp of it quickly. Pandora licked her lips and rubbed her throat a bit before putting the soda down. She ate more popcorn carefully watching the movie. Though, she did glance at Ravy here and there. She rubbed her arms again and yawned a bit as she leaned back into the seat. “Ravy can I use your duster again please…?” she asked rubbing her throat nervously. She took a few pieces of candy from her bag and ate them enjoying the sweetness. While the movie was still playing she placed her bag in between them also so he could have some if he wanted some.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!