Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nightwalkers

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Nightwalkers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Grabbing it from the back seat he gave it to her.

""I know what you are." the girl said. "Then say it Kella." The vampire implored, standing behind her. "Vampire."

Ravyen glanced at Pandora, 'Would she doing something like that?' he wondered, turning his gaze back to the movie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:57 pm

“Thanks,” she said and gave him a small scared smile. She placed the duster over her as she shook still, half from the cold and half from fear. She watched the movie and sighed softly before she glanced at him. She could not believe he really had fangs. It freaked her out she didn’t know what he was. Pandora sighed softly and shifted her weight as she pulled her legs up and snuggled into the duster which was still over her. She felt warmer so she closed her eyes and yawned a bit. After she opened her eyes again and watched the movie for a few minutes as she slowly began to fall asleep. She felt tired as her eyes began to flutter close.
Last edited by mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:01 pm

“Thanks,” she said and gave him a small scared smile. She placed the duster over her as she shook still, half from the cold and half from fear. She watched the movie and sighed softly before she glanced at him. She could not believe he really had fangs. It freaked her out she didn’t know what he was. Pandora sighed softly and shifted her weight as she pulled her legs up and snuggled into the duster which was still over her. She felt warmer so she closed her eyes and yawned a bit. After she opened her eyes again and watched the movie for a few minutes as she slowly began to fall asleep. She felt tired as her eyes began to flutter close.

((Sorry for the double post. Guess it messed up.))

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Two days later

Ravyen walking through the mall, partly out of boredom and partly looking Pandora. After the drive in he vanished for a day or two to let decompress. 'I don't want to be alone anymore.' he thought sighing. Deciding to let his fangs stay out, he actually miss her.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Pandora listened to her mp3 as she hummed softly to the music rocking her hips side to side. She smiled and put the kitten back into its cage and stroked its head, enjoying the purring sound it was making. “Be good for Eric and don’t worry someone will buy you, you are too cute to be here for long,” she said and waved bye to the kitty before she entered the manger's office. She got her pay check and then left the pet shopped she worked at now, which was in the basement of the mall.

She was wearing a white tank top, dark jeans, and black flat knee high leather boots. Also she had on Ravyen’s duster; she didn’t know why she wore it all the time she just did to know it really happened. She knew she woke up and was at her place still snuggled into the duster. It had been two days and she kind of missed the company even though she did have nightmares of vampires now. Pandora turned the volume down on her mp3 as she entered a candle shop. She wanted to buy candles since they helped her relax. Pandora sighed softly as she walked threw the shop with light footsteps. She ran her fingers threw her hair as she stopped in front of some shelves and read labels.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:49 am

(( greetings, hope you don't mind me jumping in, well here is my first post. Don't know how to jump in so enjoy lol. btw, im a vampire, side note. ))

Watching the counter putting up a few candle on the shelves marked "dragons blood" smelling them made him lust for the blood of one. hearing a nose he turns around and sees a female, walking over to her, "Hello ma'am may i help you find a few candles for the night. or maybe a candle for that romantic night out with the special someone."
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:17 am

Entering the candle shop, he went straight the section that had vanilla scented candles. He felt another vamp, not caring at the moment he grabbed afew candles and preceded to meander through. 'I should've took my duster.' Ravyen thought, but he didin't. Because it looked cute on her, and with that he took to wearing a black flight jacket with the sleeves pushed up.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:55 am

Noticing someone else walking in he walks over to the other person greeting them.
"Welcome to the candle shop, how may i help you today?"
Something was off with him but he couldn't figure out why. In time tho it will come to him.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:05 am

"I'm fine, just broswing." he said while running his tongue over his fang. 'Vamp.' he thought, getting a few candles here and there.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalinena on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 am

Walks in the candle store with her fangs showing, and smiling.
"I wonder what is in the store" I said.
Browses the candles as I lick my right fang in pain.

Rosalinena
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:29 pm

He noctices a familiar energy signature. Turning around,
"hey Rose, how are you doing today?" Attending back to the female customer for a few.
"Sorry ma'am, anything i can help you will today?"

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalinena on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Turns around to him
"Hey mister, I am doing good, how about you?" She turns back around smelling the candles as her hair gets in her face.

Rosalinena
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Pandora looked at the guy who spoke to her. “No I’m fine,” she said before she walked over to other shelves. After a while of walking around she blinked when she saw Ravyen. She stood frozen for a while before shaking her head and picking out a few candles. Then she walked up to Ravyen and bit onto her bottom lip gently. “Hey stranger…” She said softly. She felt nervous since she had a good idea of what he was, but she wasn't scared.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 pm

"Looks cute on Dora." he says seeing his duster on her. Glancing at the candles he has in the basket, he wishes had something better to do. "Hows life?' he asked, going back to skim for more candles.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm

She blinked and wrapped her arms around her waist looking him over. “Kind of bad and yours,” she asked as she plucked a few more candles from the shelves. She looked him in the eyes and sighed softly as she read more labels. “Well I know what you are Ravy,” she said before she opened a candle and took a sniff of it. She shook her head and closed it placing it back.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm

"No worse for wear." he replied. Moving behind her, he adds, "If you do, then say Dora." Reaching over and plunking a cinniamon candle, Ravyen sniffed it and dropped it in his basket.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:48 pm

She felt kind of tensed when he moved behind. “A vampire...” she said very softly so he could be the only one to hear her hopefully. Pandora then put a pumpkin candle in her basket. She turned around and looked up at him blankly. "Would you like your duster back?" she asked. She did not want to give it back, but would if he wanted it back. It wasn't hers anyways.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 pm

"Keep it, looks better on you than it did me." he said, looking at her. Touching her cheek, he adds, "You know, I've missed the pass two days." His voice was soft and low, he knew what coming and couldn't stop himself. He kissed her forehead.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 pm

“Oh okay thanks…” she said and blinked when he touched her cheek. “Oh I didn’t know that,” she said softly and froze when he kissed her forehead, it made her heart skip a beat since it she thought he was going to do something worst like bite or kill her. “Umm I’m going to buy these candles…” she said softly. She gave him a quick hug before walking up to a sale clerk buying it. Once her things were wrapped up and placed in a bag she walked back over to Ravyen. “Ravy this duster is great at keeping me warm…” she said as she glanced around the shop.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 pm

"Yeah." Ravyen went over and bought stuff. After buying his haul, he tied the bag to his belt loop and said, "Wana see another shop?"

Draruto
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!