Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nightwalkers

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Nightwalkers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu May 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Pandora moved away from Katheryn slowly and swallowed hard. "Why hasn't Ravyen kill his overly jelous annoying twin who only seems to know how to fight yet?" she asked, exhaling softly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu May 12, 2011 3:59 pm

"Because Falcoan is the only family he has the knows him, the rest are either dead or have forgotten him. They used to be close." Katheryn said as Ravyen finished the last young vamp and turned to Falcoan. "What Ravy, to tired to party?" Falcoan cooned. "No," Ravyen said as spat out a wad of blood,"I'm just tired of fighting with Falcoan. So it's time to end this." The evil twin laughed, but stopped when he found himself looking up. Standing up he started to snarl, but Ravyen was already on him and raining vampiric enpowered blows.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu May 12, 2011 6:32 pm

"Okay..." she murmured. Then walked pass Ravyen and Flacoan staying about five feet away. This is killing me...she thought before twirling a lock of her hair. Then Pandora walked a few more feet away. She turned her back to all of them so she wouldn't have to watch anymore.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu May 12, 2011 9:54 pm

B'nerd placed his hand on her shoulder, "I know how yefeel lass." he said as the sounds of the twins' fight rang out.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri May 13, 2011 7:47 am

Pandora sighed softly and patted B'nerd's hand. "Then that sucks..." she whispered, crossing her arms over her chest. Pandora then closed her eyes breathing slowly.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri May 13, 2011 9:18 am

"But atleast he knows he has someone to lean on now." Then a loud snap resounded and then Ravyen rubbed his knuckles.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri May 13, 2011 10:00 am

She covered her ears, shaking slightly. "I'm going to go on a walk," she whimpered. Then she ran off.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri May 13, 2011 10:44 am

Hours later, Ravyen was leaning on the building as he lets his senses range out. 'You out here Dora?' he pondered to Dora.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri May 13, 2011 11:48 am

Yeah, in a cafe at the moment...she thought back to Ravyen. Then she went back to drinking tea.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri May 13, 2011 12:45 pm

'Feel better?' Going to her location, Ravyen grabbed the ring he brought. 'Yeah, I'll do it.' he thought.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri May 13, 2011 2:39 pm

No...she thought back, finishing her cup of tea. Then she filpped threw a picture book. A few seconds later she sighed softly.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat May 14, 2011 4:51 pm

'Wanna tell me?' he mused, seeing her. Ravyen took a deep breath and squeezes the ring. He wondered what she would think about it . 'I just hope she says yes.'

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat May 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Tell what? she thought back before closing the book. Then she got up from her seat and looked threw her bag she had picked up earlier.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun May 15, 2011 4:33 pm

'Why you're not feeling better.' Entering the cafe, the waitress blushed as she looked away. "Just give me chai tea, with sugar."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun May 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Pandora turned around as she heard Ravyen's voice. "How are you?" she asked before going to look threw her bag again.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun May 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Getting his tea and sitting down, Ravyen shrugged. "Just nervious about something, but I'll live."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun May 15, 2011 5:46 pm

"Okay," she said and sat down again, next to Ravyen. "Don't talk about the fight please. I do not want to know anything about it...unless you want to talk about it," she mumbled. Then she pulled out her wallet from her bag.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun May 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Looking at the ring as it rested in his palm, he bit the inside of his lip. "There's something I wanna ask you Dora?"

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun May 15, 2011 6:23 pm

"Ask..." she said softly, putting a few bills down for her tea. Then she put her wallet away. Pandora was looking into Ravyen's eyes now sweetly, a small on her lips.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 pm

"Well since you have heart in your hand, I was wondering if you wanted to rest?" he asked, showing the ring to her, "I hope you do, because you are the only person that has made me feel whole in years."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!