Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nightwalkers

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Nightwalkers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:38 am

Pandors watched Ravyen and ran her fingers through Ravyen's hair. "Ravyen...just to let you know...I'm falling for you..." she said. Then she touched the bandage on her neck she had put on earlier.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:57 am

"Me to." he says, reaching up and cupping her cheek. Pulling her face down, Ravyen kisses her on the lips and sighs contently.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:35 am

Pandora kissed Ravyen back and smiled. Then she laid down ontop of him sighing softly. "I can't wait for the next full moon...full moons are nice...think when I meant you I believe the moon was full and red..." she said staring off into space. Pandora's jaw ached a bit and she didn't know why so she just rubbed it.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 am

He noticed and said while placing a finger on her lips, "Open."

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:09 am

Pandora looked at Ravyen as he spoke before she opened her mouth wide for him. She then folded her hands on his chest, placing her chin on top of them.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 am

Running his finger across her teeth, Ravyen felt little fangs. "Well if you had cat ears and a tail, you could be a neko."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 am

"Um okay..." she said, Pandora was a bit confused now. She rubbed her jaw more.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:50 am

Reaching to floor and grabbed a mirror, held it up, gently held her mouth open, and says, "You have tiny kitty fangs."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:33 am

Pandora eyes widen a bit, she grabbed the mirror and stare at the fangs. "Okay...now I understand why a few animals freaked out when I tired to kiss them..." she mumbled. Pandora poked at her fangs gently. "That remimds me...today at the pet shop one of the cats had a litter of four...the kittens were in perfect health and beautiful..." she said with a smile. She adored animals.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 am

"Cool." Ravyen said taking the mirror and pulls her face down and kisses her cheek, "I think I know why jaw aching." he says between kisses.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Pandora smiled when Ravyen kissed her cheek. "Why?" she asked, going back to lying down on Ravyen, she felt comfortable.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:38 am

"New vamps fangs tend to act baby teeth, so biting something so helps."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:15 am

"Oh okay...I'll find something later," she said closing her eyes.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:32 am

"There's always my hand or shoulder."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 am

"No its fine, I don't want to hurt you..." she said and kissed his cheek.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:50 am

"Physical I can deal with. Plus, it would seem fair , since I did bite you." he said, kissing up her jaw and cheek.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:49 am

"But you bite to feed, I'll just bite to not be in pain..." she said before going to trace his collarbone.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:18 am

He would've added not only to feed, but decided not to. Placing his hands behind his head and grins.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:56 am

Pandora yawned and slid off Ravyen. Then Pandora enter her room and grabbed her bag, taking a mouth guard out. She put it in her mouth, biting down hard.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:45 am

Next morining

Ravyen, with a pounding headache, entered the kitchen and took a bottle soda out put on his head. "Fuck me. I hate being a vampire sometimes." he grumbles while closing his eyes.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!