Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'm Normal... Honest OOC (Closed)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I'm Normal... Honest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Name:Jezebel Morana
Species : witch
Appearance:Image
Short Bio: Jezebel comes from a line of many witches and wizards in the family. Each one of the members has been sent to the boarding school before being able to be sent onto higher education. Its a change to learn about other "mystical" folk. Jezebel is a spoiled brat, and is very bitchy, well not all the time, she can be nice, but she is VERY opinionated and comes off intimidating. She is a popular girl every where she goes, every girl wants to be here, and every guy wants to be with her.

Deep down inside....when someone gets to truly know her...well thats for someone to find out :)
[b]Items (any personal items that are always with them):
Normally she is seen with a instyle or really nice purse that carries a make up bag (assorted colors everyday) pens paper and her camera. She is seen normally taking pictures. She also seen with a larger tote bag that carries her spell books (sometimes) but it is blank to anyone else who reads it. Assortments of plastic containers and zip lock bags labels and permanent markers flood the bottom of the bag.

(for some weirdo reason it wouldnt let me edit my post so...i just put it here again ><
Live each day as if its your last, never regret your mistakes just learn from them

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: I'm Normal... Honest OOC (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshinerae on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:31 pm

OK! Thank you :D Now you can post at your own free will... Wow, I make it sound like I had control over you... Hahaha, didn't mean it like that. But yeah, again, thank you
When one has too many characters and ideas running around in her head, she sits down and RPs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

starshinerae
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Sorry I'v been away! Bad Rae Rae! I'l post in the morning... Promise! :)

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshinerae on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Why am I bad...? I give up, my mind no longer wishes to work, so do please explain... Or was it what I said... I dunno hahaha, oh well. And okey dokey, that's fine take your time no worries, I don't wanna rush anyone into making a sloppy post. I feel like I've done that quite a bit myself here.

starshinerae
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!