Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'm Normal... Honest OOC (Closed)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I'm Normal... Honest OOC (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshinerae on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:30 am

Avaline Aislinn was a normal girl, or that's what she led most to believe, including herself. But she is nowhere near normal. Guys are attracted to her like a moth to a light, but Avaline has never returned the attraction, due to the fact that she could hear all of their thoughts and knew exactly what they wanted with her. It wasn't long before she saw the shadows. They were everywhere, and when they were there, bad luck seemed to follow, whether it was a small case, like forgetting something, or a much bigger case, like being hit by a car. She saw it all, and eventually, she began having nightmares. She told no one, but began acting very strangely, going from the rather social, if not strange, girl, to much of a loner. Her parents began to notice, and decided to send her to a different high school in hope that it would change her back into the girl she used to be.

What her parents didn't know, however, was that they were sending her to a school full of supernatural beings, from vampires and lycans to witches and superhumans. Of course, it wasn't obvious at first, the boarding school seemed to be set on keeping its front as a private school for "special cases". And the students were good about keeping that front for Avaline. There was the pyromaniac, the guy that disappeared at strange times, the loner, the cutter, they were all there. But Avaline could sense something more to the school. Can she discover what the truth is?

Characters:
Avaline Aislinn- supposedly human. Played by starshinerae
Cameron (Uther) Maudrell- vampire, loner. Played by Uchiha_Itachi
Gregory Michaelson- fallen angel, charmer. Played by Lastnote
Selene Roland- werewolf, warrior. Played by Daemon_of_Cybele
Calixte Bloom- fairy, seemingly ADD. Played by chaoticsunrise
Jezebel Morana- witch, "popular". Played by wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Kelly Serin- shapeshifter, cutter. Played by Nezzera
Hayne Saturnin- superhuman, pyromaniac. Played by BrandyCandyCane

If you have any questions about the characters, feel free to ask. I will also need teachers/guidance people of sorts, but it is up to your creativity to create these. Please fill out the form below for the character.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age (students are 14-18, teachers 25-60):[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance (picture or description):[/b]
[b]Short Bio:[/b]
[b]Items (any personal items that are always with them):[/b]

Name: Avaline Aislinn
Age (students are 14-18, teachers 25-60): 15
Species: human (as far as she knows)
Appearance (picture or description): Image
Short Bio: (see info at top)
Items (any personal items that are always with them): She almost always has a sketch pad with her
Last edited by starshinerae on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
When one has too many characters and ideas running around in her head, she sits down and RPs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

starshinerae
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: I'm Normal... Honest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandyCandycane on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:40 am

Name:
Age (students are 14-18, teachers 25-60):
Species:
Appearance (picture or description):
Short Bio:
Items (any personal items that are always with them):

Can i have the Pyro? Also can you change the names?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BrandyCandycane
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshinerae on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 pm

If you really want to, I guess thats fine. And sure, if you want the pyro, go for it

starshinerae
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Name:Jezebel Morana
Species : witch
Appearance :Image
Short Bio:
[b]Items (any personal items that are always with them):

will finish :)
Live each day as if its your last, never regret your mistakes just learn from them

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Vampire Name:Uther Maudrell, Human Name: Cameron Maudrell
Vampire Age:542, Human Age:17
Species:Vampire
Appearance (picture or description):Vampire Form:ImageHuman Form:Image
Short Bio: Human:He is a lonely person sits in the back of the class looking at everyone not saying anything. Doesnt eat much because he doesnt like eating infront of people.Vampire: He is oppiste his Human form when he is a Vampire. He isnt Blind he just wears the blind fold when he trains. (he is different in all my Rps so dont look at the one i have one my profile its different)
Items (any personal items that are always with them): Has 2 blades/swords that he uses. He is the best Martial arts Fighter ever.
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Name: Calixte Michelle BloomImage
Species: Faerie
Persona: Lixi is outgoing, bubbly, silly and very random. No one ever knows what she's gonna say next or what direction her mind is gonna go off in. She has a deep-set sadness from the tragedy in her past, but tries not to let it dampen her mood. "Their loss" she says when she thinks about the people who forced her out of the little town that she had been in. She is very persuasive, and when she really wants someone to do something, she almost always wins.
Among the hyper-activity and out-going nature, you will find that Clixte is actually very paranoid and self-conscious. A constant thought on her mind is "What do they think of me". She tries to be a people pleaser and always wants everyone to be her friend, though sometimes she just scares them because she seems over bearing. Overall though, she is just a sweet girl who needs a little love.

Short Bio: Calixte was born in a small town in Virginia to parents Marshall and Marisa Bloom. They were so happy to have a little baby girl, but before they even got her home from the hospital they knew she was somehow 'special'.
She had a fairly normal childhood, accept for the fact that at the age of nine she was diagnosed with ADD, and always seemed to have an influence on people that didn't seem humanly possible. Her life was happy, until she turn thirteen and she started telling her parents about "The Dreams". They were the things, that in her opinion changed and ruined her life. It started innocently enough, just telling them things she had seen in her minds eye happening at school and in the lives of her family. Most were positive, -Her father getting a raise, her cousin making the soccer team- and her parents played it off as good karma. But soon the nightmares began; at first Lixi kept her mouth shut about them and did not breath a word to her parents. But when her dog died and her mother shattered her kneecap -both of which she had seen in dreams- she thought it was time to inform her parents of her gifts, that were now obvious in her eyes. They tried to brush it off, but they were worried about their daughters mental health.
At the age of fourteen, she had a dream that changed her life forever. A shooting at the local school where kids died in the masses. Waking up screaming, she ran to her parents and told them everything. The date it was supposed to occur, the kid that would do it, and some names of kids that were going to die. Marshall had had enough of his daughters insanity and told her to go back to bed or she would be grounded. For fear they would not believe her, she didn't go to the police and went to school every day with fear in her heart as the day grew closer. Then, it came. Calixte stayed home, hoping nothing would happen, but also fearing for her life.

After the tragedy occurred, everyone in her little town blamed her and her parents shipped her off to a boarding school, hoping never to have to lay eyes on her again. She's been there for two years now, and hasn't received as much as a post card from anyone in the little town that she grew up in.

Items:She's never without her notebook; Because when an idea for writing something comes to her mind she has to get it down- Immediately.

♥ Moonlight
♥ Flowers
♥ Yellow & Pink
♥ Cupcakes
♥ Dancing

Dislikes
ˣ Slow Songs
ˣ Simple-Minded People
ˣ People who can't keep up
ˣ Black & Brown
ˣ Kittens
ˣ Cloudy Nights

[[Note;; I hope her bio fits in with your definition of faerie. I've done other RP's where fairies were involved and all the ones I've ever played were always influential and kind of foresightful.]]
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshinerae on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Oh! By the way, at some point, after we get everyone, I will write up the information about each species, just quick info, seeing as there are so many types of these species, it would probably be best if you knew what exactly you were going to be playing, yes? Hehe... Two more people though! That's all we need.... YAY!
Last edited by starshinerae on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

starshinerae
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 pm

I took a few liberties with the bio...I'm guessing this is how the werewolves are, but if you want me to change it, that's cool, too.

Name: Selene Roland
Species: Werewolf.
Appearance: Image
Short Bio: Selene grew up in a large pack of werewolves, which was centered in an enormous, isolated mansion, her family higher up on the hierarchy because her parents were both such well-known warriors. All her life, she's been training to fight, just like her parents; she and her three older brothers are supposed to join their parents as fighters when they get old enough. As a child, she was deadly serious and probably clinically depressed- but now that she's gotten out, a little, of her parents' shadow, she's become a whole lot more fun to be around.
Items: Assorted knives hidden on her person and a bag of gummy bears. Always.
we're gonna revel in hating what's going on.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandyCandycane on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Name: Hayne Saturnin
Species: Alien
Appearance:
Short Bio:
Hayne is odd... No one knows where he was born or lived, cause he won't say anything. He went to the school after an 'incident' at his old school. He is a pyro and wears many clothes, as though hes costantly cold, and he's always excused from sports since he's apperantly diabetic and asmetic. He has really good hearing and eye sight apparently, No one goes into his room since it's like a heaat wave when you even pass the room.
Items: Inhaler, Diabetic stuff and usually food.

BrandyCandycane
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 am

Yea this is going to be awesome o and on my character he doesnt look Cartoonish he is real life looking...i couldnt find any real people pics to use. Also when you start the RP make a new one that says "Im Normal....Honest (Closed-IC)" if closed and change this Rp name to "Im Normal...Honest (OCC)" im just giving suggestions so when we start you wont have all this OCC stuff. and if you listen to me then tell the people that want to sign up then tell them to post on this RP (if there is spots open)....sorry i just like things perfect when starting things. *(dont look at my Rp's because they dont show it. lol).

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:57 am

Uchiha_Itachi;; Don't most people make a new board for the IC? Kind of the point of having an OOC category and and IC category on the site. Dont'cha think?
And, she seems like a very capable person, hon...

--
Anyways;; Sorry it's been taking me so long to finish my character. I'm sick and very un-motivated at the moment. D: -Fail-
My creative spark has flown out the window with my health and doesn't seem to be planning on coming home soon; So bare with me because I'm going to try and make a non-fail character in the next few minutes. (:

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:09 am

lol....and ok

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshinerae on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Uchiha_Itachi: Ok,yeah, thanks. I did know that though, this is ooc, there is a specific place for ic, I know where to do what, thanks for the consideration.

chaoticsunrise: don't worry about it, I've been sick basically this whole weak. So take your time.

starshinerae
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Yea, I've been sick too D: That's why I havn't really been doing much.. Though, today I am determined to finish her... (:

By the way;; I really love this idea (:

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 am

its taking me forever bc im so stressed out i appologize >< im going to bed now but ill try to do it sometime soon

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshinerae on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:17 am

chaoticsunrise wrote:Yea, I've been sick too D: That's why I havn't really been doing much.. Though, today I am determined to finish her... (:

By the way;; I really love this idea (:

Hey don't worry about it too much.

And thanks :D I'm kinda thinking about turning it into a book... We'll see :)

starshinerae
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Starshinerae;; Yea, I'm not (: Most people are kinda demanding when it come to finishing things though. Lol >_>;; I even am sometimes D:

And! You totally should (: Most of the RP's that I come up with I turn into stories... [Though I have never actually finished one.] Butyea, you should do that(:

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lastnote on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Name:Gregory Michaelson
Species: Fallen Angel
Appearance:http:Image
Short Bio:Born on earth, the son of two angels that fell from heaven after siding with lucifer. Growing up his heritage was hiden from him, though he was always stronger and faster that the other kids when he hit 13 one day out of no where wings burst from his back, which was around the time his parents decided to tell him their story.
Items:A simple gold ring of his father, he was told it was made in heaven.

Lastnote
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starshinerae on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:08 pm

YAY!!! Only... One more to go!!!!!

starshinerae
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:13 am

-Dances- I'm so excited for this :'D I might be able to get my friend to come join..... And she was obsessed with playing shape-shifters for awhile SO :'D Maybe.Maybe.Maybe.

<3

I'll message her to see if she's interested in taking the spot, alright? And, if she's not.... If we don't get the character in the next few days.. Cuz that was the other spot I was interested in doing.. If that's alright with you? (:

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!