Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Not Another Superhero (Main), come on in and join

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Not Another Superhero, come on in and join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:26 am

oh shoot...if i had known i would have saved all my posts. ah no matter i'll make new ones. it's not that difficult.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Not Another Superhero, come on in and join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:05 pm

(smacks forehead) Val did you not read, Alpha is not moving, were using the old IC. You don't need to move it. Were only using a new OOC page.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Not Another Superhero (Main), come on in and join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:40 pm

yeah i just realized that my bad. -rubs his forehead.-

By the way For the people on Alpha i'm responding to any woman character while HEaven's talking to cass (Xersist female char.) I'm not talking to myself i'm pointing out to one of you so feel free to respond to my char Val , please.

:)

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:57 pm

(oh! I can edit my post cause she went after Atticus and I can have her suddenly stand up and bumb into you or something.)
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:01 pm

Eternity, A.K.A. Corinna why did you switch from 3rd person to first in hat last post? o.o'

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:41 pm

okay just letting everyone know! I changed my superpower because mine and the person who plays Lyra is really similar so I changed it to Gravity control. I editted my character profile and I am going to edit the posts in the IC thread right now so yeah. Just informing everyone!

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:07 pm

new Ads and images.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:20 pm

Oh those are sweet!

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:54 pm

Name:Alex
Age-19
Sex -M
Hair style and Color-green hair buzzed
Eye Color-Ultra black deep within the craters of advanced darkness
Race-hispanic
Blood Type-A positive
Power-he can control the the flows of ether crisscrossing the mortal plane
The K Factor-pure bronze
Alignment so far-Saint Dane type he believes he is doing the world a favor by destroying it's structure and throwing it into chaos
Clothes type:whereever he can steal it from.
Music-fall out boy slipknot and mettallica
Back story- He was born into poverty with his entire family going missing when he was 10 and as a result he has had to fend for himself this has made grow bitter at the world especially when he sees how the upper class lives.
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:05 pm

So I have a question why is the female omega and the male alpha? Girls are just as good you know...

hahaha JKLOL >.< I'm just being a butt.

hahah

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:28 am

Would you rather it be both males? XD

hey knock, go an find either Alpha or Omega page, there you can join either team.

Oh please let your character be human, not the span of satan, Give his goals and reasons, not shear demonic pissyness.
He needs a last name, eyes that at least look normal, and a power that is defined, not cosmic or spiritual. or souding like it could be hax, how does it even work in a America based (setting) roleplay?

So just if your looking, Alpha has just gotten there powers, and Omega is just about to, so your pick, but you need to read all the info for either one. Thanks
Last edited by Xersist on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:32 am

hey both males? I have no objections tough Males are such a turn on. XD

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Dreamer on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:37 am

Name - Maxwell (prefers to be called Max though) Allen
Age - 12 (I wanna try playing a younger character here =P)
Sex - Male
Hair style and Color - Out of control and dark brown. Sits on top of his head like a mop and always gets in his face.
Eye Color - Dark brown
Race - White
Blood Type - uhh, A? =P
Power - Super-speed. Pro is that he can move faster than most people can see but con is that he's not very good at stopping.
The K Factor - Walls and sharp corners
Alignment so far - Well he's young and still has his innocence so he's good.
Clothes type - Dresses baggy with lots of skateboard brand hooded sweatshirts.
Music - Anything that gets his blood pumping. Could be rock, rap, even country.
Back story - Max comes from your average American middle-class family. Parents love him to death but his older sister can't stand him. She finds him impulsive and hyperactive. He is fairly popular at his new middle school for being known as "The Kid with the Hair" and for his cheery disposition.

The Dreamer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:17 pm

Hey Dream, wats up. Your cool, all you need to do is find either the Alpha or Omega pages. Put your sheet on either one so you can come on.

Remember to read about every post, they are full of information, and I can tell if you haven't red.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:21 pm

his power is to use the control cosmicness and make it solid so he can shoot dark energy bulbs make a destructible shield out of dark energy and that's preety much it.his reason are he thinks the race of humanity is flawed and hurting itself so he just wants to end their pain and rebuild them to his own sick measures and his eyes are normal they're just really black piercing eyes.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Ok that some one makes since, but word it a little better so it does sound like hes the devil. Say hes got a vendetta against society and he thinks that he could make the world a better place. Not to be Damn for the sake of being Damned, in order to make damnation.

Ok then well your powers need to have a weakness and limits for now, and it needs to in some way hurt you. It cant be all out.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:58 pm

fine my guy can only make a shield that ain't strong and his bolts only stun not mutilate also his powers weakness is that it's linked directly to his life if he uses it too much he dies.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moblin Killer on Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:03 pm

Xersist wrote:Would you rather it be both males? XD

hey knock, go an find either Alpha or Omega page, there you can join either team.

Oh please let your character be human, not the span of satan, Give his goals and reasons, not shear demonic pissyness.
He needs a last name, eyes that at least look normal, and a power that is defined, not cosmic or spiritual. or souding like it could be hax, how does it even work in a America based (setting) roleplay?

So just if your looking, Alpha has just gotten there powers, and Omega is just about to, so your pick, but you need to read all the info for either one. Thanks

Wheres this Omega page? I want to join the Omega but I can't find the page. All I can find is the Alpha and main pages. I'm trying not to be a newbie here, but come on, can't join them without going to the Omega. Unless this is the current Omega page and I'm making a fool of myself. Dosen't hurt to ask.
If anyone knows of any good wilderness survival roleplays, I would be exuberated to hear about them or get an invite.

Moblin Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:32 am

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Remember everyone to rate others posts, I want to see some really good scoring.

1 for really bad (Only one or two sentences, bad grammar, misspelling everywhere, bad story telling and bland and boring characters)
2 for stinks (About paragraph long, ok and poor grammar and spelling. Small vocabulary, poor storytelling and shallow Characters)
3 for average (Two the three paragraphs long, alright Grammar, average vocabulary. ok storytelling and alright Characters)
4 for great (Three to Five Paragraphs long, good Grammar and and Advanced vocabulary, smart and thought out storytelling, and deep and complex characters.
5 for Epic! (+5 paragraphs long, Smart and witty Vocabulary, Advanced storytelling, with symbolism and personal importance, Dramatic Characters, having goals, needs, wants, habits, quirks, perks, pevs,and hates)

Xersist
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!