Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nottori High School

a topic in Nottori High, a part of the RPG forum.

The forum for the one and only OFFICIAL Nottori High School roleplay. No cheesy lame imitations accepted. >=O!

Re: Nottori High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:04 am

William stood outside the gates of his new school, his body filling with sorrow. He considered school to be a demonic place, but after how he was treated, who wouldn't. Looking down at his MC Chris shirt and playing with the zipper on his bag, Will was trying to stall the person who dropped him off. The kid didn't have anywhere to live, or parents, but it was apparently okay to take the boy to his new place of learning and let him fend for himself from there. The logic of this situation confused the already shattered psyche Billy had.

"You'll be fine, just go in and talk to the person at the front desk." William listened to himself talking, trying to convince himself he would be okay here. Slowly moving up the steps, and through the gates hell as he would call it, William searched for the front desk. Once he found out where to go, he headed for class.
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:32 am

It was time for lunch and what better way to end his first hour class after missing breakfast than getting an invigorating, reverberative, heart-felt-"HOOOOLLLLLYYYYYYY SSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!" meal? Of all the wretched annoyances to plague his brain, to starve him of the very life-force which kept him going...he wanted his apple, his banana, his grape-juice, his taco, yo'. Every one of those delicious artificially produced, genetically altered, possibly life-threatening food, the constipation-inducing cheese on the pizza, the sauce dripping into some fine young thing's breast...oh it reminded him of his lack of vitamin-D. Oh...he cherished the alphabet, especially when one of the letters represented the size of those immaculately sculpted breasts.

He was drooling at the thought of rubbing his face in them, "If God was female...Jesus Christ on a stick..if I don't do something everyone will notice my erected di-" NO TIME TO THINK! Tray, crotch, now! He had no idea how to get to it, and suddenly an idea came to mind, a simple flick of his wrist and the saliva which had once been all over the floor lifted up and went all over the food. At first glance it appeared to be the mere droplets of water used to keep the fruits and vegetables fresh and moist, but upon further inspection, and brief investigation, it became obvious to some of his fellow students that something had been tainted, stained, intoxicated...

Of course; it was that fuck nut, Akajiri Makimoto, messing up as usual, getting distracted in whatever he could deem as fun and in this case, it was long, hard, and in the form of a very large lump, hidden by one hand tucked safely in his pants. Thankfully, reality was quick to hand him the relieving truth that only a few had noticed what he was doing, and just as quickly as he was about to grab his tray he whipped up the saliva off a fruit and used it to slick back his hair - a sly stealthy, cunning, ingenius plot. "Oh yeah...Akajiri - you genius.."

Over confidence's a bitch, ain't it?

"Oh crap, oh shit, oh fuck..." They were out of taco's, that strange tortilla wrapped object that was pronounced similar to the reproductive organ by the idiots who didn't know their foreign enunciations....and speaking of enunciation, there was no way in Hell he'd pass Choir Class if he didn't manage to fill his stomach up with something. "Oh well, I'll just grab those noodles, some milk, slip a few extra orange juices underneath and if they question me, I'll say I need my vitamin Co- I need stop thinking about these things. Anyway brain, as I was saying before my penis so rudely interrupted me that I will need as much vitamin C as possible to keep my hair looking good for the next choir performance infront of the school..."

I love myself..

And with that, he slipped out of line, didn't punch in his lunch number like he never did, and took a step outside to enjoy his meal.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alucroas
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:58 am

"Your name is Nori, right..? Why are staring at me like that? And do you always walk backwards?"

Oh, the voice was heavenly, like a veritable chorus of crestfallen angels that descended from above to grace his ears with tones more melodious than anything he had ever heard! Speak again, fair maiden! Or maybe that was something else in his mind producing that effect. But in any case, and all silliness aside, there was something undeniably charming about the girl. But that wasn't going to stop him from giving that hard stare as he walked along before her, giving a bit of delay before he finally responded to her inquiries.

"Well, very very few people call me by 'Nori.' If you could, please, I prefer 'Book.'" He gave a quick nod as he stopped in his tracks, that female companion apparently needing a moment or two to notice considering she just about walked right into him. And what do you know? Despite having barely met two hours ago, there they were, her face what could've been no more than an inch back from his. First the hand brush..NOW THIS?! That boy had never felt so strange before, heart pounding against his chest, nervousness setting in and forcing away the confidence that his heroism used to be so good at providing.

But trying his best to restore that hero impression long enough to answer those questions and not give any signs of what was apparently a new weakness for him, he shok his head slightly and took a step back from her, reassuming his earlier position, albeit at what was still a much closer distance. He started them walking again before responding.

"Well, I'm staring at you because..BECAUSE YOU'RE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! Perhaps the most gorgeous girl I've ever laid eyes upon!" He dropped to one knee, taking her hand as he reached deep into his pocket and brandished a ring, offering it to her finger as a sudden cascade of rose petals descended upon the two "...Will you marry me?" He waited for that response, nervous and shaking before she finally threw her arms about him and squeezed him in a tight hug with an enthusiastic, "YES! OF COURSE I WILL!"

...Okay, so that totally didn't happen at all.

Book shook himself out of the quick daydream, realizing that he had left off answering that question mid-sentence, enough to draw another quizzical glance. Wow was he ever screwing this one up.

"Because I'm protecting you." Nice save, right? He gave another quick nod of assurance before giving another terse answer as another sudden student began walking backwards in stride with him, his response directed towards the newcomer, "I'm protecting her, obviously. And don't be fooled for even a minute. I might be walking backwards, but I'm well aware of every single thing going on all around us as we speak."

He turned his attention back to the girl, "..I'm just here to make sure that you get to next period completely unharmed, miss..uh...what was your name again?"

First day of senior year and Book was already busy proposing in his morning reveries to a girl whose name he didn't yet even KNOW? Definitely going to be a good semester.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:25 am

Finally, the bell rang. Man, Pen hated first class. Study. Seriously, what the hell is there to study right as you wake? Sheesh. Gathering up a single notebook and pencil, following shortly behind the more fortunate kids who sat close to the door and diving into the pack of kids heading to... lunch. Nice. Pen was already having his own sort of fun with one arm up in the air.

Why, whatever was Pen doing in a mass of students with one arm raised like he was ready to answer a question? Well, if looked at further, leaving his own vandalizing antics. A snake-like line drawn on that finely refurbished ceiling. Pen might have done something more extravagant if it wasn't for the fact that he walked right into an idling person who was now in motion. With all his efforts through mobility and flexibility he tried the best he could to prevent any harm or fall. Through a small series of fumbles and faults things finally got straightened out and they were both standing firmly. Black hair tipped and stripped spaciously with blue was now a bit messy and over the eyes. Denim was todays clothing choice. A white shirt covered up with a faded blue denim jacket and matching jeans. Pens' stance leaned more towards the right as that drawing hand went behind the head, using the pencils eraser to scratch it. A nice smile and solemn apology was in order -

"OH MY GOD! WHY IS THAT ON YOUR FACE?!" Pen shouted, taking a step back and pointing with his pencil.

Those soft blue-green eyes could not believe what they were seeing. The size of it! It's foundational color! Hideous! Why, if it were him in her shoes he'd be scared. Seriously!

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lantis on Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:41 am

"Book-san?" Rather slowly - in comparrission - the Cello walked down the corridor, after all it was almost impossible to see the small boy below it, meandering along aside his MOST HONOURED SHUSHOU! at some point having either found or been provided with a lollipop which was now taking most of his attention. "Book-san wa kawaii desu~" Which was his usual response to.. well everything, a rather enthusiatic bob of the cello emphasising that the one below it probably would have enthusiastically flattened the man and squished the life out of him with a life threatening glomp had he not been otherwise licking on the sugary treat and in his MOST HONOURED SHUSHOU!'s presence. At the mention of a match the front of the cello quirked up before a small fluffy duck appeared infront of Kanaye's face, again seeming to blush almost, though this time appearing more like a trick of the light. "Cuddle Duck -san says that you need a smily face Shushou-sama.. so you should go play~~!" A little giggle followed as the duck disappeared again below the huge instrument, bright green eyes watching the rather bizarre events ahead of him.. wondering if he too could play with the new classmates, after all it looked so fun!!
Arise within the hearts of mortal men, corruption, fouled glory and the scent of fear. Tremble, innocence stolen as the obsidian of dried blood replaces the beauty where flowers once bloomed. And despair, there is naught to save your ruptured spirits.

Lantis
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:17 am

She felt the heat raise to her face as he stated his mission to her. "Jeez do I really look that incapable? How embarrassing.. and the name he wants to use, Book, is so unusual yet it does sound nice. Maybe it's because I'm a nerd for books. Hm.. He's kinda cute tho and sweet I think." She thought while his attention was directed towards the new comer.

"..I'm just here to make sure that you get to next period completely unharmed, miss..uh...what was your name again?"

"My name is Emily. Now can I ask, why are you protecting me?" She smiled innocently.
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kijuki-X on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:08 am

New semester meant new shirt, new pants, new shoes, and an up-to-date hair style! A fresh and new beginning spring with all possibilities in the world. This surely called for a new year's renovation.

"Screw this..." Jake couldn't help but to detest his sight as he stared into the unopened package from school containing a new uniform. "REAL men don't need new clothes." With one swipe of his hand he picked it off from his floor and threw it out the window, bullseye-ing a passing flying pigeon. SKWAT! Jake cringed at the sound, and quickly attended to the window, almost tripping with the random crap laid out on his floor. Upon his arrival and before he could search, he was ferociously pecked on the crown of his head by the ferocious creature.

"Damn it! Not again!" He agitated his hands and rapidly waved his arms above his head to free himself from the "death from above". Clearly however, this technique had not worked before, ever. "Leave me alone stupid bird!" That damned bird just didn't listen, it felt like with each peck, the bird received attack points. He ran around his room until he was able to find the door and swing it open leaving him a chance of escaping the attack through the halls... but no use, that thing was right behind him pecking him along the way. In panic, he ran all over the building trying to catch a break but all he did was caught the eye of his neighbor Mr. Nobotuda, and abruptly stopped on his face. "Sorry, I haven't... OW!... fixed the.. OW!...computer monitor.. AH.. Nobotuda-san!" The bird continued his relentless invasion over Jake as he hopped and stepped back and forward, leaving no hair on his head unpecked. "Aahh... it's okay, Jae-kun. Uhm.. take.. your-" -- "STOP ITTT! AAAAGH!" Said Mr. Nobotuda with a nervous and shaken voice, before he was suddenly caught off by Jake's cry. "Do you need any.. help?" With a nervous smile and a sweat on his forehead, Mr. Nobotuda tried to offer his aid, however, Jake ran off screaming and yelling and aiming for the outdoors with the avian invador still at his head. Mr. Nobotuda chuckled, "I wonder if that boy knows he's only wearing his underwear..."

Blue-sky, few puffy clouds, and great sunshine gleamed over Nottori High, with that distinctive Japanese bell sounding on it's background.

"You only suffered a few minor scratches and cuts in your scalp and forehead, but nothing that is bleeding now... oh and a slight bruise on your back." Said the school's nurse pointing out to Jake's head and body. Jake sighed, knowing that the cuts would be noticeable a day or two. "How exactly did this happen again?" Asked the nurse, with quite a curiosity. "Bird." Jake responded. "A bird...?" The nurse lifted an eyebrow in wonder. ".. He pecked me ferociously on the head? If that police guy hadn't tackled me down thinking I was trying to put an outdoor peep show, and moon the crowd, that bird would've ate me alive." Said Jake in an annoyed and swaying voice, but the nurse wasn't amused. "Last year was a shaved cat, and the semester before that, a rabid blind raccoon." Says the nurse while putting away the tools used for examination. "I think you need to calm down on the animals stories just a bit. or none of the teachers would want to believe you. I am actually waiting til I hear you pop the 'dog ate my homework' excuse." The nurse finished replying as the Excuse Slip was being filled. "Uh... well.." Jake spoke almost under his breath, but was still audible and the nurse stopped to look at him. "Never mind, I am in enough trouble as it is. I am dirty, sweaty, and if it wasn't for that pocket cologne in the pants I happened to grab on my rushed way here, I probably would stink too." He whined as he got up from the bed recliner. "You're not in any trouble." The nurse hands Jake a slip with a LOT of details on it. "Just show that to your second period instructor and he'll record your excuse for your first period." Jake examined the note carefully as he was being guided outside the infirmary. "'Had severe diarrhea and was given suppositories.. to help condition?!..' WHAT THE HELL?! THIS ISN'T WHAT HAPPENED!!" Jake began reading, whispering at first then escalating to a loud wail. "Bye-bye; enjoy!" Said the nurse sarcastically as the door closed shut. "What is wrong with you?! HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?! You can't put suppositories when you have diarrhea! THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE! What kind of evil and demented nurse are you?!" As he kept yelling childish insults the bell rang once again, meaning he only had a short time til class began. "Ergh... BLAH!" Jake ran off to his second period class which luckily wasn't far away, but still was a tedious sprint away. "Why can't we be like normal Japanese schools and have one classroom?!" Where his last thoughts before he approached his destination.

As he walked below the dark-blue frame of the door he saw the instructor already beginning to write some notes on the board. Jake discreetly approached him and handed him the slip. The instructor read carefully, and choke a bit reading the contents of the slip. "Well...erm.. cough.." The instructor had an instant sweat and blushed a bit, and so was the instructor's reaction, but he then leaned to Jake and whispered. "If you need to go somewhere just raise your hand, I won't mention anything." Jake's left eye began to twitch. "..Aahh..And you can sit on the seat nearest to the door." The instructor pointed out, as Jake frustrated, grinded his teeth. But seeing as how there were already some students settling in, he did just that. And so he sat there, seat nearest to the door, eye twitching and teeth grinding... frustrated.

Kijuki-X
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:45 am

Akendo chuckled at the boys response. He watched as the boy skillfully weaved through every obstacle without even glancing forward. These same obstacles Akendo found himself stumbling, tripping, and finally falling over. As he landed on the hard unforgiving tile, he heard a cracendo of giggles rise and fall at his plight. Pulling himself up he ran embarassedly back to the boys side, this time walking forward instead of backwards.

"My names Akendo, I'm new here. Whats your name?", Akendo asked offering his hand to the over enthusiastic boy.
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarskius on Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:50 pm

At hearing his sparring partners response his steps halted half a beat, his eyes burning with the raging fires of fury. "You..What..?" His eyes narrowed once again, showing his contempt as he spoke between grit teeth, "I suppose I'm a fool for expecting anything else from you, Vice Captain. Indeed."

The man turned back to face forward only to have a stuffed, fluffy animal of the avian sort shoved into his face. Oddly enough, his expression didn't even change the slightest. He slowly turned towards the thing, his eyes still sharpened to the point where you could almost see the knives stabbing into the duck and Saitsu's body. The face he showed to his subordinate was one of utter peace and tranquility, this was definitely the most misleading expression imagineable. In fact, his inner thoughts were more along the lines of, "IF YOU DONT GET THAT GOD DAMN DUCK OUT OF MY FUCKIN FACE IN THE NEXT THREE SECONDS I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO JAVELIN IT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL BE COUGHING FLUFF FOR THE NEXT MONTH! AAAAH!!! GET THAT STUPID FUCKING THING AWAY FROM ME, YOU CRACKED UP FREAK!".

But...He was still calm, of course he was. Nowhere close to losing his cool. With that a jet of steam shot from the man's ears as all the crimson leaked from his face, his voice calm and polite as he talked to his fellow student, "Saitsu, please remove that from my face...And I'm more than fine without any of "Cuddle ducks" fun..." With that he proceeded onward down the hall, attempting to hide the fact his arm had been thrashing wildly about his waist the entire time, looking for his blade so he could split the man down the middle.

Already Kanaye was having to deal with idiocy...And this early in the year? It was definitely not gonna be a good semester.
Failure?! No-way! I-taught-him-to-shake-hands!

Tarskius
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:08 pm

Was that perhaps a hint of crimson he spotted on the girl's cheeks? A blush? Book couldn't yet grasp what he said that could possibly provoke any sort of blush, but apparently he had. And fortunately for his efforts, it restored a good deal of confidence in him. There were many different things that a blush could tell a person, but the one assurance was that none of those things could possibly be bad...could they?

"Emily..Emily~! Emily? Emilllly. Emmmmily!" He insisted on repeating it aloud a few times, working through the syllables in different accents and tones before deciding on that pronunciation which gave him the most perfect ring, "EMILY! Got it. What a wonderful name."

But before he could offer yet another response to her questions, the odd lad that found himself treading alongside Book cut into the conversation with an inquiry of his own - precisely the one Book could've sworn he just answered mere moments before, no less. So rather than mindlessly repeat himself, this time the would-be superhero did the only thing left in his repertoire that he really could do.

With a sudden snap of his fingers, a straight line of roughly six freshmen and sophomore students rolled in from seemingly nowhere, an even mix of lads and young ladies that aligned themselves by gender on either side of Book, the features present on each and every face rather content. No, no, content wouldn't be the right word. These six were downright peppy. Who were these mysterious six underclassmen? This sextet (With extra emphasis on the SEX) were, ladies and gentlemen..

THE ONE-AND-ONLY OFFICIAL NOTTORI HIGH SCHOOL BOOK APPRECIATION CLUB!

The lights dimmed about the six as Book took the girl suddenly by the hand and gave her a quick toss straight into the air, spinning about on his heel as he caught her in his arms and turned about to face Akendo, his personal fan club behind him giving their respective 'Ooooh's and Aaaah's' throughout the display as they erupted into a round of applause for the brilliant catch.

"I am, young one, the one...the only..the defender of justice, the purveyor of truth and honesty.." He yanked that scarf out from his breast pocket with one hand and tied it about his neck while the other arm single-handedly kept the girl held aloft. "..The destroyer of evil! The greatest threat to all malice in the universe!"

With a sudden push, he ushered them all into the nearest empty classroom and leapt atop the first desk he could find, the whole procession of his fan club following behind as they spun and flipped and went into all matter of acrobatics as the backdrop to his introduction.

"To the mere mortals I might be Akihito Nori, but to you and all others seeking the name of justice, I am BOOK!" He shoved out two fingers and gave a hearty chuckle while the girls among his entourage fell to the ground swooning and the males suddenly began bowing at the lad's feet and tossing about confetti and rose petals everywhere in sight.

He turned to the girl, still held in arm as he stood atop that desk following that rather exuberant and most certainly excessive introduction, and gave a grin. "And that, fair damsel, is why I'm protecting you."

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:07 pm

After Nori snapped his fingers, Emily was surprised to see these six new faces appear out of thin air stand beside the pair looking rather satisfied with their entrance. While she was busy wondering how the hell they managed to slip in the hall without making a sound, Nori took her by surprise by quickly grabbing her hand and without a second thought he threw her in air causing her heart to jump in her throat as the fear and shock overwhelmed her from within.

Being in the air for those few moments Emily couldn’t help but close her eyes being unsure of how long it would take her to land or where she’d fall. Emily didn’t open her eyes until she heard the “Ooooh’s and Aaaah’s” coming from the “Book appreciation club” members followed closely by clapping. She was embarrassed to see these weirdos staring at in her direction with such admiration; it took her a moment to realize they were really sending their love to the boy whose arms she was now in. A sudden wave of nerves came to her, causing her hands to clam up while her heart began to beep faster. Emily could feel her face turn redder as she realized how close she was to his face, she was able to see every feature he had to offer up close and personal.

“Oh my ga-ga-god..” was all that came to mind as he began to preach to the other boy. "I am, young one, the one...the only.. the defender of justice, the purveyor of truth and honesty.." He said as she watched him yank his red scarf and somehow manage to tie it to his neck while still holding her. "..The destroyer of evil! The greatest threat to all malice in the universe!"

While he went on with his rant, Emily was busy staring at him, praying he wouldn’t notice her sweaty hands, to really pay any attention to a thing he said. Right there she was stuck on stupid, a cute guy holding her? No way! She refused to believe such a guy would take notice of her, even if he is a little off the wall. But still here she was, in his arms of all places! And there was no one jumping out from a corner saying, “HA! YOU’VE BEEN PUNK’D!!” So it couldn’t be a joke, could it?

It wasn’t until she heard “I am BOOK!" that Emily snapped out of her thoughts and realized he had finished talking and was already striking a stunning pose. The result being fainting females and bowing males surrounding them before throwing confetti and rose petals. While few rose petals where making their home in Emily’s hair, she felt as if she were in a dream she hoped would never end.

As he turned towards the nearest empty classroom, Emily held him tightly praying she wouldn’t fall and embarrass herself in front of everyone… again. Within seconds the boy had managed to stand on top of a desk with her still in his arms not even breaking a sweat in the process. He was grinning at her, "And that, fair damsel, is why I'm protecting you." Within an instant, Emily was caught in a fit of uncontrollable giggles. She wasn’t laughing at what he said, it was the comical act of it all mixed with the nerves she felt. Her first day and already it was turning out to be the strangest, but only in Japan.. right? Before she could stop herself, the words slipped out. “Protect me from what exactly?”
Last edited by Mid on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:53 pm

“Mirror, mirror in my hand…who’s the prettiest in all the land…?” Aurora straightened up her posture staring down at the mirror with narrowed blue eyes as she forced a stern look upon her perfectly etched features. A fake deep voice emitted from the girl’s lush dark pink lips, “You Are.” Instantly the girl started to giggle at herself as she fell back into the plush leather seat of the limo with a light thud. Her long, wavy purple hair fell into the seventeen year olds face, and down her front. Yes, Aurora Cho was headed to school though she would be very late. But thank goodness her manager had been on top of things and called the school. She already had a file of notes in her purse, and her morning teacher had been called. And her make up homework was waiting for her in her locker. Everyone knew why she was late, well everyone that read magazines or watched entertainment news. Aurora Cho was no ordinary girl, she was in fact beyond amazing from the day she was born. Well, at least that’s the statement her parents gave the press.

Anyone who went to the movies knew who Aurora’s mother was, Anne Cho, at least that’s what her mother changed her name to when she started to act and model. Yes, her mother was famous world wide for her amazing looks, sensuous body, for the fact she was taller than 5 ft 4, and for her mediocre acting skills. Alright, so it was Anne’s looks and her strange behavior that made her career rather than her talent, but it got her rich and married. Yes, to Mr. Cho, the owner of Cho Enterprise one of the largest computer manufacturing and research companies in the world. Cho Enterprises is most known for their research into virtual reality, or VR. Right now anyone with loads of money or who are willing to sell their souls can have a VR system set up in their home. At first the expense was far too much for VR to get popular, but once the ‘One Night Stand’ games came out then Cho Enterprises became top on the market. They have now come out with ‘Punt the Baby’ and ‘Chuck Norris Smack down’ which are also top sellers.

But, enough about Aurora’s boring old parents, and her silly history. You can read all about it in the news. Today is the first day of classes and Aurora is looking over her reflection in the mirror admiring her fantastic looks. She had just got back from New York City in America for a photo shoot which of course went extremely well. How she spent most of her summer on different shoots, though now with school she’d only get to model a few times a week which was disappointing. With a wonderful flirtatious grin the girl looked in the mirror going to answer it back, “Awww! No you are!” Giggling again she blinked as the limo came to a stop. Ah! They were there! She snapped the compact instantly shut stuffing her school bag. The girl grinned moving herself over to the door that was opened for her by Mr. Winston. Aurora told her parents that she wanted a British driver so she could listen to his accent whenever she wanted. This was not one of those times though. “Thanks Winton!” The girl said as she bounded out of the limo and grabbed her designer shoulder bag. Tossing the strap over her shoulder the girl went to run up the stairs a bit saddened that they didn’t like Paparazzi near the school, but oh well.

As she ran up the stairs the girl stopped herself. Right, calm down. You have to present yourself. The girl let out a heavy sigh and took a few deep breaths. Quickly she fixed her hair and then her school clothes. Well, they were her modified version of school clothes, white button up shirt with most of the buttons undone down the front, white tank top which was extremely low cut to show off her very nice well known large breasts, a short pink and black mini skirt which stops right in the middle of her thighs enough to cover her bum with out revealing it, and a pair of pink and black checkered pattern leather heels. Yes, she indeed looked grand. Then suddenly as if by some strange magic the doors to the school opened for her, both of them.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

“What do I need protection from?”

Just as the girl in Book’s arms asked him that, everyone could hear the two huge doors to the class hallway fling open and banged loudly against the walls of the hallway making them shake. A gasp went through the crowd of students that had only moments before been going about their loud daily routine. After a two, yes just two seconds of pure silence it was interrupted by loud music that seemed to come from well honestly no where.

~Love is like a bomb bommmmmmmmbbbbbb…~

The def Leopard song echoed down the halls, and into the classrooms. Again it was from no where and it was loud. Then suddenly a gust of wind went sailing down the hall lifting up some girls’ skirts and blowing random sheets of homework down towards the opened doors. All the students in the hall turned just as the first line repeated,

~Love is like a bomb bommmmmmbbbb!~

And there standing in the archway was none other than Aurora Cho. Her head was held high, legs spread in a wide stance, and there was a grin plastered on her face as she looked over her fellow students. Oh yeah like the song said,

~I’m hot…~

Just as the singer in the song screamed the wind blew back the girl’s hair and clothes as she started to stride forward like she owned the place. Instantly like the red sea the students spread to the sides of the hall giving the girl all the room she needed to walk. No one wanted to interrupt Aurora during her grand entrance.

Aurora’s movements seemed to go with the beat of the music, each step was perfectly timed. Kids were pulling out their cameras and cell phones flashing snap shots of the super model as she strode in, except she was going oddly slow. Yes, the girl was walking in slow motion. Now each movement the seventeen year old took was emphasized, her long seductive legs strutting forward, her large breasts bouncing up and down, and her lush lips parting for breath. Passing by a few nerd boys the girl slowly turned her head going to flip back her hair as she wink. Instantly they fainted.
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:08 pm

Still unable to get used to his body, Daichi prodded at himself, standing in the life-size mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Recently, he'd been occupying his mother's bathroom more than she had herself, playing with her make up and testing out other feminine things. The mirror reflected a well furnished bathroom behind him, with tiles that matched every natural color of the earth, curtains the complimented the neutral tile with deep green shades, and a bathtub that seemed like it could fit 10 people . The shiny surface of the tub rivaled the shimmer in Daichi's own hair. After noticing this, he grabbed his mothers hair brush and began to run it through his long tresses. He smiled slightly as the ease in which it traveled from root to tip, noting that it far outshined the tub now. After setting the brush down gently, he untied his bathrobe and let it hang loose on his shoulders. After a moment of staring at himself, he pulled the robe back and let it fall to the floor, leaving a naked freshman standing before him in the mirror.

Kat observed her boobs with curiosity. They were a decent size for a girl her age. She stared at them for several moments before lifting both of her arms up simultaneously to feel them. She prodded at them, jiggled them and squeezed them, emanating squeaks of curiosity and thrill each time.

So this is what they feel like...

Suddenly, Kat heard her mother coming. Frantically, she threw the hairbrush where it had been and pulled her robe up.

Daichi stepped out of the bathroom as he tied his robe shut.

"Sorry, Mom! My toilet was broken." He smiled at his mother and ran out of the room before she had a chance to reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver hair flowed with the wind along the dusty trail that the little legs left behind, glimmering in the sunlight like a sea of liquid mercury in the light of a telescope. Oh how Daichi missed the books, the brains, the club. But things had changed now. Those things would no longer be important to her anymore.

Kat had already spoken with Aurora last night about her ordeal, but she had not been able to see her. She was terrified of what Aurora was going to think, or worse, what she was going to do when she saw her. Aurora had her own attitude about her, and there was no telling how she was going to react. She about screamed Kat's ear off the night before over the phone.

Kat finally arrived at the front steps of the school late, after having a long debate on whether or not to even bother coming. She clutched her books tightly to her chest, still unaware of how to present herself around people that she had known before at school, but as her previous self. Just as Kat reached the top step of the school, a huge draft of wind scooped her gray, pleated skirt right up against her white form-fitting sweater, revealing her Power Rangers underwear. Turning the brightest shade of red that the world had to offer, Kat immediately dropped her books to the floor and pushed her skirt down angrily. Goddamn thing. she muttered. Tilting her head upwards, she saw the cause of the draft: Aurora and one of her damnable entrances.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:30 am

Paranoid and quiet, William made his ways through the crowded halls of the school. He didn't know what to do, and he was too scared to ask directions from the people around him. Regardless of what happened right in front of him, William already heard the voices of children within his head. "DId you see the new kid? Pitiful...He has to be retarded, why else would he have to transfer here for "special help"? " He hesitently glanced at the faces that came into view. His gaze stopped on a rather large boy, who reminded him of the bully that would steal his drawings and throw them in the fountain out front.

The brutish looking kid returned William's stare. "Hey, backwards-retard, what are you staring at?" Like the stereotypical bully, he punched his open palm, the sound of his bones cracking on impacted with his hand.

Fearing a major headache, Billy averted his eyes, trying to act like he had done nothing wrong as he passed by the boy. "Oh me...I umm....got to get to class!" He sprinted away, hoping to lose the brute, which he did after a while, but didn't take the time to look behind himself. At this same time, he began to hear deafingly loud music, however this did not stop him, well, not untill it was too late.

Rounding the corner of the hall, William continued his pace, using the separation of the students as cover and obstacles. He weaved in between them, considering it the best idea to escape the person that was no longer chasing him. Unaware of why they were moving to the sides of the halls, Walter noticed the goddess infront of him. Putting the brakes on was impossible at this point, and he rammed head first into the poor girl. With a scream of pain, he went down, taking her with him.

The shock of those around him was a tell tale sign that he was unwelcome here. He got off the ground, worried to death that he had knocked the girl out. "OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY!" William picked her up off the ground, wishing that he'd picked the other direction. "I'm so sorry, oh god what've I done...I'm so sorry." His face was a shade of red that was only reserved for apples and laser pointers.
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flesh.Chobit on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:05 am

‘First day of school, first day of school, first day of school!’ The lines rang in her head as she stood outside the building, her crimson irises scanning along the frontal features. These lines, although only played once around her, had come from the first DVD she had ever seen. After moving to the city to be with her new parents, Kokyuu was introduced to the wonders of technology; now having some of the more common ones in her own bedroom. Coming from a town where even a phonograph was rare, Kokyuu listened intently as her new parents gave her the run down on everything from calculators to a personal computer; and everything in between. In her small, brief case looking school bag was even a cell phone, as far fetched as the contraption seemed to the young girl. A flat screen TV and DVD player were in her room, with an array of DVDs for her to watch in the few days she got accustomed to her new home before school started. In that time, Kokyuu watched the very DVD the line ringing in her head came from. Mumbling, “Kyuu…” softly, she let out a light giggle at the excited orange fish, from the DVD, bouncing around in her memory; if he was so excited about school, she should be too, right?

Drawing in a deep breath, her bag sitting before her uniform skirt and held tightly in both hands, Kokyuu entered the school. She was on time, of course, having everything paperwork wise done by her parents previously. As well as being dropped off before the first bell even sounded, callings kids into first hour. Her day, however, wasn’t much to speculate on. Kokyuu was nervous and sat in the front of her first class well before any other students had entered. She and the teacher had a short and comforting conversation, which gave her enough confidence to smile cheerfully though the entire first hour. In order to make her new parents proud, she diligently took notes and made sure to be carefully listening to everything that was said. Being home schooled by a retired teacher up until this point left Kokyuu at a bit of a disadvantage coming into a real school in the city; she wanted to be sure not to get left behind. At lunch she sat alone, and ate something she packed herself that was made with fresh foods from home. Foods she shyly asked her new parents to make sure were at her disposal, since they were the only things she’d eaten growing up. A few kids from the freshman class spoke to her, making her feel like she fit in a bit more. Still, she was more than out of place in this loud, busy, bustling school filled with many people her age and older. Passing some of the upperclassmen in the hallway as she made her way to her next class, she stopped for a minute to witness their antics; giggling at the fun it seemed they were having. “Kyuu….” Again she mumbled that sound that meant nothing, but brought her such comfort. Silently, she hoped she would one day be able to join in such festivities, but first she had to make it to her next class.

Unsure if the lunch bell had even rang to sound it’s end and the beginning of the next class yet, Kokyuu had left the lunch room as soon as she finished eating, even if it hadn’t, to find her next class. The school was huge, much bigger than the small room she was previously educated in; she wanted to make sure not to get lost on her way through the halls. As she continued down the hall with her bag clutched in the same position it was when she entered the school, she heard music coming from the speakers randomly placed throughout the building. ‘Music..?’ She wondered, still unsure about all of the seemingly odd events that were occurring in the school. Although perceived to Kokyuu as odd, they could have been very normal, something she would only later learn from attending the academy longer. Glancing up at the room numbers as she passed them, she silently repeated the number of the room she was searching for in her head. She smiled gently, seeing that the numbers drawn in by her red optics were nearing the number she was searching for. Drifting off into a daydreaming state while listening to the sound of her bag bounce off of her skirt as she walked, Kokyuu straightened her posture; trying to seem as lady-like as her dear mother would have wanted to see, and had taught her to be before she passed away. She stopped, suddenly, and looked up; she was at her next class. From the amount of students still in the hallway, she assumed it wasn’t time for class yet, so she had to be early. Turning into the room, she gazed upon the weirdest of sights.

Inside the class, which should have been empty or seated by other freshmen who were early, were a few upperclassmen, and some students who appeared to be in her grade? Still, the sight was rather odd. There was a boy holding a girl and standing on a desk with a group of people who were overly acting out appreciation for the male, accompanied by another male who looked up at the two; someone who was probably just as confused as she was. “Kyuu!” She squeaked and blinked, looking at the group before her. Instantly, she was embarrassed, thinking that she had perhaps walked in on a club meeting of sorts; drama, from the looks of it. “I’m sorry!” She said, bowing in an apologetic manner. “I must have the wrong room.” Rising from the bow, she backed up a few steps to get a better look at the number next to the class. Nope, she had been in the right spot, which confused her more. Maybe there was a club meeting in there during her lunch hour? Pushing the thought aside, she shifted herself over to stand against the wall beside the door; not wanting to disturb whatever was going on inside the room.
«¦|~The thought that the real me is in the sky sounds so wonderful.
Being able to see so far and with everything on Earth seeming so insignificant, one can discover a kind feeling towards others, don't you think?~|¦»

Flesh.Chobit
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnoÇieregi on Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:38 am

Eileen recovered her balance and composure, and, taking a step back, she took a good look at the boy who had bumped into her. He was wearing blue today, and, as she thought mindlessly, it picked up the colour of his eyes. He had a beautiful smile on his face, but, in slow motion, it turned into an ugly grimace and a big crease in the middle of his forehead appeared as he squinted closer at her. She felt scrutinised and began to turn red, when, seemingly from nowhere, he shouted, “OH MY GOD! WHY IS THAT ON YOUR FACE?!” and it seemed as if the entire corridor of bustling students froze suddenly and there was no noise, except for his echoing voice, “FACE, Face, face...”

Automatically, her face took on a hurt demeanour, and she stepped back, as if to hide. Thoughts like, “It’s not like you never had a zit before!” or “Wench!” came to mind, but she couldn’t say it. Apart from it being rude (not that she hadn’t said things like that before), it wouldn’t be wise to in front of all these people.

A sound wave seemed to hit the students in the corridor and they fell back against the walls in silence as a figure who looked like America’s Next Top Prostitute strutted through the corridor as if it were a model catwalk. Her slightly-too-tight top and way too tight skirt were causing quite a stir. She had a look on her face like she was feeling sick and was about to throw up, with the way her mouth was hanging open. She attempted the well-known ‘hair flick’and several boys turned away, choking with laughter. Up and down the corridors, girls began to eye her off immediately – the automatic sign of self-consciousness.

Then, bored with the not-so-new try-too-hard show, she turned back to the boy and, raising an eyebrow, she said, "I might be leaving right about now. Care to accompany me?"
Last edited by AnoÇieregi on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whirlwinds of tempestuous fire...

Ah Joy! That in the embers, something doth live...

AnoÇieregi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kijuki-X on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:24 am

(OOC: Location - Room across and down from Book's current room. /OoC)

Sitting there... waiting for the last bell... blowing his hair up and away from the front of his eyes repeatedly... bored... he just wanted class to start and get it over with.

But...BANG! A loud sound came from the hallway... sounded interesting... instructor though, deaf as a cow. Jake had to try and find out what it was... just for his amusement though, like he really gave a damn. As he was about to stand, he looked at the instructor in front of the class, and then he recalled why he was close to the door in the first place. So he sat back down, and coughed.. in a discreet manner. The instructor turned around from the board and saw Jake, who immediately raised his hand up. A clever excuse to go outside, and approved as well, as the instructor just made a gesture of approval, relieving Jake. So, given the obvious "ok", he stood and quickly (as if he actually had the "runs"), went to the halls, just outside his classroom, only to find the reason of the loud sound.

The most authentic and unmissable person in the school; Aurora Cho, making her flashy entrance. If you didn't know her, well you either were blind or stupid. Jake had seen her before... magazines, newspapers, news, especially at school; the entire banana. An irresistible teen; most guys have probably never seen her face, since whenever there's dudes around her, all they do is stare at her chest, then either have massive nosebleeds or faint out of pure in-place-gasms. Hadn't this already happened to Jake, he'd probably be back at the nurse's office for a another blood transfusion, however he was probably over her head already... it's true! Jake shot up like 2 feet in height in a year, going way above Aurora's height, making it easier to pass by her. Even so, she was still far away from the hall and she looked quite stunning from the distance, but Jake quickly had to dismiss her, before he got too interested.

Before he entered back into the classroom, he took notice of a very young looking girl almost going into a classroom just up ahead and across, then seconds after, backing out of the classroom, then finally going in. From the angle he was looking at, he could see that she just stood there against the wall... Yeah, definitely a newby.

He shruged, then almost went back... but on an impulse, and as helpful he likes to be, he crossed the hall to the other room... almost in secret so all the students gathering in the hall around Aurora wouldn't notice him... but as if they would anyway.

Peeking his head in and looking at the social activity he saw in the room, he concluded this probably was Book's happy hour or something, considering there were students around him closing all view to what the hell was happening. Regardless, he sneaked in and "approached" the girl right next to the door.

"You could sit down you know. Book and his weird clique are harmless." Said Jake confidently, sparing her a friendly look then looking back at the group ahead of them.

(OOC - SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE A MAP, it is afterall. the main stage of the RP..at least i hope so /OOC)

Kijuki-X
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Akendo stood watching the antics of the group and who he know knew was Akihito Nori, aka "Book". Picking confetti and rose petals from his hair he turned striking a path towards the door. "Well, it was nice meeting you Akihito..errmm..I mean Book. I'll see you and your..err..damsel around, right now my stomach is angrier then a bull with a toothache", Akendo called back to them, giving a salute as he drifted into the hallway.

Directing his course towards the double doors not a hundred feet down the hall he headed to lunch. "Huhh...this is and...odd..shool", Akendo mumbled to himself running his hand through his deep brown hair. Arriving at the end of the lunch line he grabbed a tray and began the long menotanous wait millions of students went through everyday, just to gain their lunch.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flesh.Chobit on Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Eyes glued to the clean looking tile that was being trampled on as people made their way throughout the halls, Kokyuu blinked and fought the burning sensation her recent embarrassment brought to her cheeks. To calm herself, she let out a long, soft “Kyuuuu~” and drew in a deep breath, releasing it slowly. Amongst all the loud talking, weird music, and other random noises in the hall, the sound of a male’s voice reached Kokyuu’s ears; alerting her only because it sounded as if he were close enough to, and could possibly have been speaking to her. Looking up at the form of the figure near the class, she smiled gently at his kind glance and bowed her head politely. “Book and his clique?” She asked, lifting her head from the bow only to allow it to fall into a bit of a tilt; the curiosity in her deep red eyes adding to her inquiry. Strands of her golden bangs followed the angle and cleared out of her face a little. After the question slipped from her lips, she easily assumed he meant the group inside the classroom, the ones she assumed to be the drama club.

With his gaze now cast downwards to the floor, she shifted hers from him as well to not seem rude or come off as she was staring, looking back into the classroom instead. “I’m pretty sure this is where I belong…” She mumbled, pulling her bag up a little to be able to sift through it. There wasn’t much inside, the cell phone, a few books, a sheet of paper, and some pens and pencils; which made it easy to come across what she was looking for. Pulling out the loose slip of paper which contained the information on her classes, another look at it again confirmed her suspicions. This was her class. “I can wait…” She muttered finally, about his suggestion to go inside and sit down. She didn’t want to, and would have felt more out of place than she had already if sitting alone in a room full of people who were apparently together by choice. Being the odd one out wasn’t her idea of fun, and she would have felt rude and nosy sitting in there without being invited; two traits that, as she was taught, are very unlady-like.

Slipping the paper back into her bag, she felt a sudden vibration from inside the leather case, gasping and dropping it instantly. Blinking a few times, she stepped away from the wall and lowered herself to pick it up, wondering what exactly could have done such a thing; then remembering her cell phone. Pulling it out, she saw a little blinking red light on it and tilted her head a little. “A message..?” She asked aloud, although to herself since she was trying not to seem too uninformed. Flipping the phone open, she hit a button on the side and dismissed the alert which would have taken her right to the message. A blank and confused look was plastered on her features now, as she blinked a few times and looked at the illuminated buttons in hopes to find the inbox for her messages without looking like an idiot.

Flesh.Chobit
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:43 pm

"Protect me from what exactly?"

Was she...was she serious? Like, honest-to-goodness serious? Nobody had ever really questioned that before. Book was merely a hero and protected people and that was essentially how things went. Although then again, he never really had anybody in particular that he had pledged himself to protect before that sudden new arrival more or less stumbled into the classroom earlier and set his hero senses off before he even caught sight of her face.

But, naturally, before he could even utter a coherent response, complete uproar struck the school in the form of a five-foot-seven purple-haired bombshell with legs for miles. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that was THE Aurora Cho waltzing about Nottori High School like she owned the place - and for all intents and purposes, her family probably could've owned it if they wanted. But just as that entrance filled the entire establishment with a pulsing back beat, the music cut out with a sudden screech as the click of an intercom system could be heard through every classroom and every corridor, reaching the ears of each and every person inside that building.

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS BOTH NEW AND RETURNING TO NOTTORI HIGH SCHOOL! PLEASE REPORT TO THE NORTH AUDITORIUM IMMEDIATELY. I REPEAT. ALL STUDENTS PROCEED IMMEDIATELY TO THE NORTH AUDITORIUM."

Book immediately lost that dramatic flair he was carrying about himself before he let his head drop and leapt down from that desk, Emily still in arm. There were few things that could sap a hero's will to vanquish evil more than the realization that he was going to have to endure a school-wide assembly in a matter of minutes. And this was no normal assembly, no, this was the one and only "Nottori High School Welcome-Back Address", which usually consisted of an hour or two of the most ungodly boring nonsense that included introducing new faculty, announcing the year's plans, and then a rousing final speech, typically from the student coming into their senior year with the school's top ranking.

Wait a minute. Who was that student again? What the devil was his name..Novel? No, no. Dictionary? Nope, still wrong.

Oh wait.

ACK! IT WAS BOOK!

He kicked about on his heel and gave the entire party of people in that room a sudden bow, going along the line of his fan club and shaking each hand individually, giving Akendo a quick pat on the head before he could get away, and then dropping to one knee before Emily and offering her a single kiss on the hand before he assumed his best heroic tone and spoke.

"My most sincere apologies, fair damsel, but duty does call me at this hour! But should you ever require my assistance, do not hesitate to call my name, and I shall be there!" With that, he stood again, turned about, and rushed out that door with a demon's pace towards the auditorium, leaving a trail of flying papers and fallen textbooks in his wake.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!