Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"Ollo!" "Er... It's Hell-o."

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

"Ollo!" "Er... It's Hell-o."

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Persephone* on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Well, since I'm new here, I thought I'd say hello. :3
No, I'm deffinately NOT new to roleplaying. I am a member of three other forums, including TheRoleplerGuild. Now, I've added RoleplayGateway to my collection. <3
I am Persephone, you can know my real name when you get to know me. Ummmm I'm 15, a sophmore in high school, I'm actively an Actress and Roleplayer. My preferences vary in my mood, and I'll roleplay pretty much anything. Anyways, HAAII<3
Questions? Hellos? Please be my friend? :B
.::ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE PANIC SQUAD::.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*Persephone*
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: "Ollo!" "Er... It's Hell-o."

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Hello to you!
I would love to be you're friend and i'm sure you will love it here. The people are friendly and ther is a massive veriety of roleplays so you can afford to be picky. Also i love your Sig! Your name remings me of a book... I can't remember but we read it in school.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Persephone* on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:17 pm

My name is after a Greek Goddess. Read my bio for her story, she has to be one of my favorites. I'm a Greek Mythology nutjob. xD
Anyways, I'm always nervous about joining a new community. I'm sure, though, that this forum site doesn't much differ from the many others I've spread into.

*Persephone*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Sweet greek.
The only differance is the RPG Chat and RPG Tab.
Don't worry though although they are confusing at first soon a mentor or other member of staff will turn up. They will give you loads of usfull tips and pages to read.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Persephone* on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:30 pm

YAY. Reading countless pages of stuff<3 Like I haven't done THAT a hundred times before. xD

*Persephone*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Hey there Persephone, welcome to the site. Also, interesting choice of name; Persephone, the Queen of the Underworld.
You said that you're already fairly familiar with the over all RP concept, what sort of RP's do you like?
We have a rather large science fiction contingency here, I'm sadly not terribly plugged into the fantasy end of things. :(

Also, if you haven't already you might want to check out these links below, and if you need any help feel free to grab one of us Mentors.
Our Rules
Chat How To
Help Structure or Who do I go to for help?
Romance Policy

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:53 pm

*Explodes into the room from the bowels of a fiery blue rift in the space-time continuum.*

Well hello there Persephone, and welcome to the Gateway. I see you've already had quite the welcoming squad, but nonetheless, I will join its ranks.

Alas, where are my manners. My name is Zephyr, though I go by Tsuki, Kiki, Tsutsu, Tsuna, Tuna, Sushi, Cammy, and just about any other name you can come up with, really. I am your resident avatar of ponies, windy things, and fiery blue entrances. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

As opposed to spamming you with links like I'm supposed to, I'll just point to the ones my colleague Izoi has provided and recommend that you read them.

A Greek Mythology fanatic are we? I'm a mythology buff as well; I've got a few encyclopedias dedicated to World Mythology. But then again, that could just be the result of my excessive nerdiness.

Anywho, if you ever find yourself in need of assistance, feel free to harass Izoi or myself, or any of the staff members here [we are made discernible by our oddly-coloured usernames]. There is almost always one or more of us online, so don't be afraid to ask for help if and when you need.

I'll see you around~

*Explodes*
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 am

What did i say Persephone?
It happens all the time but they are good links, read them!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:44 am

Hello, Persephone! I love Greek mythology XD

It's very nice to meet you, and I'm sure you'll love it here. Hopefully I'll get a chance to roleplay with you in the future ^^
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andaho on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:23 am

Also, I love MegaMind! I just saw it last night! I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us at the RPG Hotel and Suite XP

Andaho
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Persephone* on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Oh mai. I'm away for one day and showered with love. xD
Well, thank you ALL for the welcoming. Here goes nothing:

@Izoi: In the way of Rp's, I will do almost anything. More like I WILL do anything. xD It depends on my mood. I've read the links you gave me before I even joined, no fear there. I make it a point to follow all guildlines.

@Zephyr: My boyfriend's a Brony.... *twitch* xDDD Anyways. Thank you for not loading me with links I don't need, and thank you for the information. *Salutes as you explode*

@Lewdug: Yush. I did. xD

@Cienpher: Yay more finatics. :3 And you should, liek, totally drag me to a roleplay that is amazing and liek *nerdy snort* Stuff. :B

@Andaho: I chose a quote from Megamind because I, too, love it AND- my best friend is exactly like him. xD And thanks for the welcome.

*Persephone*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:42 am

xD With a little bit of perseverance and searching, I'm sure you'll find the roleplay right for you. I didn't think it possible, but I found a roleplay that is exactly what I'm looking for in terms of atmosphere and plot, so I'm you'll find that one special roleplay too... and well, since I'm an impatient and active person, I joined several other awesome roleplays as well.

If I ever find one I think you'll be interested in, I'll be sure to contact you and ask you to join! It's rare to find someone that actually seems to care about rules and guidelines before joining... so I like you already! (The mutual interest in Greek Mythology might make me a bit biased, but oh well ^^")

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!