Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One day they will return

One day they will return.

a part of “One day they will return”, a fictional universe by rizzyrat.

It has been nearly 5000 years since a dragon graced the skies in the world of xenothia. they are no more then legend, passed down from generation to generation. but you know in your heart that the dragons still fly somewhere. you just have to find them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One day they will return”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] One day they will return.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:12 pm

OOOooo. The possibilities. Hmm... Well since it would be 4 on two... Possibly one set catches their attention (perhaps Flynn and somnium) and cause a distraction while Riona and kharygos attack from behind or underneath?

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:01 am

That sounds good. And I think Cedare should have a chance to try to defend herself with her power. But perhaps Ashwise gets unseated and falls, and that's what leads to a crash landing. Or somehow Cedare loses control, like if one of her wings catches on fire... Whatever we choose, this will be an exciting skirmish.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Hmm all this is getting very exciting ^_^

Well i decided i would try some dragon related art and this is what i got. It doesn't really look like any one dragon, but oh well. It's kinda cool.

http://rizzyrat.deviantart.com/#/d4862ae

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:44 pm

I love your dragon artwork! Very rhythmic. It looks like you design tattoos?

Our IC events are very exciting... our first aerial battle!

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Thank you ^_^ and yes, i plan to be a tattoo artist here in the (hopefully) near future. As of right now i design them for others to go and get. I already have a few that have made it onto other people. ^_^

Also, Yay battles!! It's getting exciting now!

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 pm

That's awesome, rizzyrat!
I'm sure you'll be an awesome tattoo artist.. that'd be a fun job, huh? Also, the dragon is epic. ^3^

Bleh, sorry for Ryan's "emotional speech". I was listening to Pandora and a ten minute-long depressing piano piece came on ... how? I don't know. I had 80's music on ... >_<
And listening to the music kinda affects how I write my posts, lol.
So Kharygos is pretty much ... movie scores from Inception, Narnia, ect ect. Haha.

I can't write without music, so sorry if he's out of character like that xD I don't think Ryan is the teary eyed poet type. He could be. O.o

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Thank you! ^_^ i do think it would be a fun job yes. Requires a steady hand though. >_<

Also, music influenced writing is the best! i too always have something playing so i know what you mean xb lol.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:19 pm

It's kind of funny, because I have to write in complete silence. Even little sounds can distract me. I'm very slow and meticulous when I write... which is part of the reason it takes me time to get my post up.

I loved Ryan's emotional speech. It didn't seem out-of-character to me. :)

I finally have time to sit down and write my post now...

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Daughterofdon your posts are always so well written ^_^ it's worth the time it takes for them to get posted!

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Yes, definitely. It seems that in every roleplay I've been in that there is one talented writer who writes beautifully written, long, detailed posts.
I'm not so meticulous.. in school my handwriting is awfully messy and small, since I'm the kind of person who writes like a madman. Like "if I don't get these ideas down the moment I have them, they're gone". And my first ideas are better than the rest that follow.
So it's how I type..

So my sentences are usually sort of chopped up and random at times. But I can spell! (whereas my classmates cannot) So for that I'm mostly satisfied xD

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Lurelle, your writing is beautiful. ^_^ that bit about the rabbits is quite amusing as well!!

I wonder, should Tasarin and denna find Ashwise and cedare now or after the others leave?

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:35 am

You both are very good writers. It's a pleasure writing with you. :)

I feel so bad for Cedare--but this fight is also showing what an amazing dragon she is. I think Tasarin and Denna should come after the villains leave. Otherwise we'd have the battle drawn out, and are we ready for that? It would be more ironic if Tasarin/Denna showed up just a little too late. As for Ashwise falling, I could have him fall through some trees and barely survive, or perhaps Cedare could make a dive for him and then they crash? I'll wait for you to post, Rizzy, to see what Somnium does.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:07 pm

Alright i posted. It's a little short this time >_<.
Perhaps have Cedare catch Ashwise last second, causing her to crash? i think that might work best, but crashing through trees could do the trick as well?

Also, has there been any word on kit_kat?

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 am

No post in three days? D:
*feels rejected*

Cough cough. Anyway. What with school and all, I'd say we're both pretty busy.. but I'm not sure if she'll be coming back or not. I won't speak for her but I'm thinking no.
What are you thinking will happen with Matthias and Corinn?

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:32 am

I was waiting for Daughterofdon to post, so thats why i haven't posted.

As for Mathias and corrin, i didn't really know. I figured they would kind of just join the others.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:07 am

Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted sooner. I've been doing a lot of work on a project and couldn't stand to be on the computer for any longer. Will get to posting tonight though... :)

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:15 pm

I'm just writing my post now.

But what's up with the new RPG update? I don't like it at ALL. The posting order and stuff. Ugh.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Oh i know! it's all weird now >_<.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:33 am

Hmm, the change in posting order is annoying. You haven't posted yet Lurelle, right? I'm just making sure its not hidden somewhere, but I all I see is Rizzy's most recent post.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Have you guys posted and im just missing it? o__0

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!