Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

OOC/Signup: "I'm Making A Withdrawal!"

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

OOC/Signup: "I'm Making A Withdrawal!"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade 47 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 am

IC Thread: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/making-withdrawal-closed-t29190.html

I was browsing Wikipedia and read about the North Hollywood Shootout, where, long story short, two men wearing body armor and wielding automatic weapons tried to rob a bank. The key word here is 'tried', as the cops came and for just a bit less than an hour, the two managed to hold out before dying. An hour. Against 300+ cops. It got me thinking how I'd rob a bank. Then, I got another idea:

A bank robbery RP. A team of robbers, some hostages, a news crew or two, and cops. Lots of cops. The robbers go into a bank, something goes wrong, and the cops show up. Robber's want to escape with their freedom and 'their' money. Cops want to end the situation via any means necessary. Hostages want to flee with their lives. News crews want the story.

Character Skeleton
Name:
Affiliation (robber/hostage/etc):
Equipment:
Description:
Biography:

Robbers
The Gun, Aron Hjalmar - LeSabre
The Crowd Control, Holden 'H' - CriminalMinds
The Insider, Tony Phelps - Comrade 47
The Brains, Vicky Valentine - Just Emerald
The Driver, Ralph Anderson - MrUniqueRoleplay

Hostages
Raelyn Johnson - Starryeyes880
Linx Smith - Satsu Code
Jade Crawford - CriminalMinds
Rafael Juarez De Adonias - Treali Storm
Kyle Haflyn - Starryeyes880
Peyton Cross - itsaforeverthingxx

Negotiators
Elliott Jelinek - Treali Storm
Gareth Roman - Just Emerald

Cops
Layla Mosteghanimi - Treali Storm
Last edited by Comrade 47 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
I could squash you like a bug right now, but I'm offering you a choice. Join me! Imagine what we could accomplish together... what we could create. Or what we could destroy! Cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle again and again and again until we're both dead? Is that what you want?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade 47
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: OOC/Signup: "I'm Making A Withdrawal!"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starryeyes880 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:55 am

This looks like it could be interesting.

Raelyn Johnson
Affiliation (robber/hostage/etc): Hostage
Equipment: Swiss Army Knife and then nothing else of much use in her purse.
Description: She has long, auburn hair. Her eyes are a mixture of blue and green. She is about 5'3". Her face has a bit of a younger appearance and, when she's not wearing makeup, she could be mistaken for a 13 or 14 year old. Her weight is average and she is fairly curvy. She is currently wearing a pair of dark gray skinny jeans, an army green shirt with a sunflower on the right side of the front, and a pair of black flats. Personality-wise, she's quiet and sweet, though not afraid to voice her opinion. She is fairly wary of men, particular those older than her.
Biography: Raelyn is the youngest of four children. Her three elder brothers have always been very protective of her. Growing up with only brothers, she is very strong-willed. Her parents divorced when she was 10 and she hasn't seen her mother since. After her mother left, her father became abusive. Her brothers did what they could to help her, but they couldn't stop it every time. When she was 17, she moved into her closest brother's apartment, relieved to be away from her father. She has just graduated from high school and is currently working full-time to try and save up enough money to go to college.
Last edited by Starryeyes880 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starryeyes880
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeSabre on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:58 am

Aron Hjalmar.
Affiliation: Robber.
Equipment:
1x .223 caliber, DoubleStar Patrol Autoloading Rifle.
2x .45 ACP, Springfield XD Tactical semiautomatic handguns.
1x Bowie knife with a foot-long blade.
6x Hand grenades.
1x Full suit of bullet=proof armor.

Description: The 6'5, dirty blonde Norweigan is a man who some might accuse of being at least slightly insane. Though this isn't true, the reason why he is doing this robbery is for one simple reason: he wants to have fun. When he left the Norwegian Rangers, he lost not only the brotherhood which he once had but the thrill of his job and he felt like he had to compensate it in some way. What better way than in an intense firefight with a large mass of police and thousands upon thousands of dollars should he make it through? The only thing that is better than that is getting paid for his old job, in his opinion. Basically, hostages need to know that he is a man capable of incredible violence with the training to deliver it in the most violent ways possible if needed.
Biography: Aron Hjalmar was born in the country of Norway where he spent his childhood in the city of Oslo to a semi-driving father and a mother who could stay at home with all the money that his dad made. Aron didn't like the idea of a 'good little child' for his younger years, however, so he ended up getting involved with a local gang. He didn't do anything to get in any serious trouble and so the recruiter for the Norwegian Army was more than happy to let the fresh young man join up. Then, while in, he qualified for the Norweigan Army Rangers and served for several years before being honorably discharged at the rank of a simple Sergeant. From there he moved to America and somehow ended up getting involved in this bank robbery as one of the intended 'fail-safes' if they needed extra firepower.
"Don't claim the world owes you a living, it owes you nothing...it was here first." ~ Samuel Longhorn Clemens (Mark Twain)

It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus were to stand on the edge of a 6 story building

Post this in your sig if you are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

LeSabre
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Satsu Code on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:10 am

Name: Linx Smith.
Affiliation: Hostage.
Equipment: Pepper Mint spray. Pocket knife.

Description: Shoulder length, pin straight black hair. Her bangs swept over to the left side of her face and kept behind her ear neatly pinned with a hair clip. Intense brown eyes; almond shaped eyes. On this particular day she wore a pair of black jeans that was cut up around the knee areas; her jeans having a few stitched on material of different meaning and languages that was scattered at random angles, she also wore a studded belt that prevented her jeans from falling loose. Her upper torso wore a plain purple shirt with long sleeves. She wore sneakers to keep herself comfortable. She had a black single shoulder bag to keep her company that sat on her left shoulder and ran across keeping the actual bag on her right hip, this bag being plain and simple except for a white skull like imagine in the front.

Biography: Linx was a typical girl growing up, going to an average school and graduating. Her family was pretty much ordinary. There wasn't any "real" issue in her life that made her emotionally detached or something along those lines, she did however have an intense battle with her rage and arrogance, a few times attending Anger management she now finally got herself under control. Other than that significant fact she was a normal person growing up and now. She left home when she was 18 with the blessings and support of her parents; she found an apartment nearer to the city areas, after studying for three years she got a permanent job at her father's company; the company also providing funds for her apartment. She was in the said bank this day to cash in her cheque of her very first pay cheque.
Image Image Image
TILT YOUR HEAD, BABE! I know you want to. xD

Satsu Code
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:37 am

Character Skeleton

Name: Elliott Jelinek

Affiliation (robber/hostage/etc): Negotiator

Equipment: Several cell phones, a standard issue handgun, photo album of him and his wife.

Description: White/Caucasian, 5'6" (1.676 meters, or 167.6 centimeters), 178 lbs. (12.71 stones or 80.74 kilograms), large shoulders, overweight. Pale blue eyes, hair is light brown, buzz/crew cut. Elliot wears old t-shirts and ripped jeans most of the time. He has pudgy cheeks, a double chin, flabby arms, a large stomach hanging over his belt, and large eyes over a tiny nose. He has a tattoo on his right arm that reads "Justice without mercy isn't justice". In contrast to his rather unattractive appearance, Elliot has a kindly, warm voice that seems to call for people to be attracted to it.

Biography: An atheist, he is a moderate with some leftist leanings. Elliott is a closet gay, married to hide his homosexuality. He lives with his wife and his mother. Graduated with a Masters degree, majoring in Criminology with a minor in Communications. Elliott speaks English, Haitian Creole, Arabic (modern standard), and Spanish (Latin-American sort). He has been in the police force for thirty-five years, and is currently the designated hostage negotiator. His rank is Major. His record is impeccable; the only blemishes instances where he was reprimanded for not following procedure or policy in order to extend kindnesses to suspects and prisoners.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:39 am

Hmm, this definitely looks fun ^^. Mind if I take two characters? One would be a hostage, the other a robber, I think. If not, I can chose just one.

Edit:: Moved to the OOC forum where it belongs to ^^ I'll edit my profile(s) here soon

Name: Jade Crawford
Equipment: Her handbag including her: Purse with around $80 of cash inside and several cards including store cards; credit cards; debit cards and other random bits. Her car keys, her mirror, a stick of lipstick, her cellphone, an iPod and various other bits of make-up and girly things. A typical girl with nothing useful except for her cellphone.
Description: Jade has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She's around 5'5 and 120lbs. Jade loves to look her best when going out, even if it's just around the corner to the local store. So that means that she always has some make-up on her face. Her most distinguishing feature is her birthmark which is at the bottom of her neck, going onto her right shoulder. The skin there a brown colour and standing out from her paler skin.
The typical clothes that Jade can be found in are loose fitted jeans, a strap top or tank top of various colours and normally a knitted sweater of sorts, depending on the season. In the summer, she always carries a pair of sunglasses as well. Again, depending on the season, if summer she'll wear flip flops/sandals on her feet and in the winter she'll wear trainers.
Biography: It's no lie that Jade isn't a spoiled rich girl, because she kind of is. Her father is the CEO of an IT company, and her mother is a secretary there. Jade has gotten everything she's wanted from her parents. She asks, they give basically. This has led Jade to believe that she'll get whatever she wants from people if she asks.
With her parents at work most of the time, Jade has been left to do whatever she wants over the years. Now at 19, Jade is finished up with school and has just decided to live off of her parents money for now. Being rich, Jade thinks that she doesn't need to work despite her parents saying different. Especially since they worked for their money, they believe Jade should now. Because of her been spoilt, she's rather naive when it comes to the reality of work, and frankly just needs a slap in the face.

Name: Holden 'H' (No last name has been revealed)
Affiliation (robber/hostage/etc): Robber
Equipment: One Swiss Army Pen Knife
Two 9mm Hand Guns
Description: Holden has dark brown hair that looks black almost. It sits on his head in a messy mop. He has matching brown eyes. From a life of fighting and crime he has obtained a scar on his cheek giving him a rough tough type of look along with his tanned skin.
Following his father's build, Holden has a bit of muscle on his arms and is 6'3 in height and 200lbs. He's relatively fit, working out most mornings. He is a bit of a work out freak, liking routine and planned out events.
Holden tends to wear baggy jeans and tight fitted shirts as well as his favourite black leather jacket. He's one that's not too fussed on how he looks or what he dresses like.
Biography: Holden has been in and out of jail since the age of 16, juvie and then jail. The problems started long before that because of coming from a broken home. His older brothers were both involved in crime, and introducing him to that world. His mother and father were never together, and she struggling to make a living.
That been said, as soon as Holden was old enough, he helped his brothers in small crimes to help support the family. Though, it never ran smoothy and for a bigger crime, they were sentenced to a good few years in prison. With the way
Holden's life as he seems to be following his brother's footsteps.

I'll edit this later as the bios on both still need some work but can't think right now and typing on an iPhone is hard and I need to think up some more. I thought I'd add a rich girl into the mix though xD.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade 47 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Sounds like great characters! I'll update my original post to display the characters already in and slots open.

Name: Tony Phelps
Affiliation: Robber
Equipment: Head-to-toe body armor, AK-47 assault rifle with drum, Beretta pistol, duct tape
Description: A ski mask obscures his average face and short black hair. His body armor and slightly scrawny build are covered by a black tracksuit and track-pants. His rifle hangs at his side on a sling, and his pistol is holstered on his hip.
Biography: He was born to loving parents in a safe neighborhood. His parents died just over a year ago, from natural causes. His younger sister was diagnosed with cancer, but was able to be put into a decent care center. Tony worked as an armored car driver for many years without incident. He recently visited his sister and felt she deserved to stay in a better hospital. He knew how much money banks usually had, and the police's response times to silent alarms. It was the perfect crime: he'd get enough money to put his sister into better care, nobody would have to get hurt, and he'd get away with it.

Or would he?

Comrade 47
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Emerald on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:55 am

Interesting idea. I immediately came up with two characters to add some balance which I liked, but I feel like I ought to only do one. But I can't choose. Maybe I'll end up just doing both. If that's okay...

Name: Vicky 'Vee-Vee' Valentine
Affiliation: Robber
Equipment: Several mobile phones, blueprints, floor maps, safe-cracking tools, a stack of correspondence, profiles stolen from the police mainframe, more maps, a bomb disposal textbook, wire-cutters, several pounds of C4 plastic explosives, 'dead-man' pressure-sensitive detonator, trip-wires, cheese and crackers (worried she might get hungry)
Description: Wearing a rather swanky yellow cocktail dress, and carrying a gym bag full of all her crap. She is the very definition of a 'sunny personality', skipping around and talking brightly, yet her surface naiveté -- though not exactly an act -- belies a certain suave grace and elegance. She's a rather short, skinny girl, but she has a strong presence.
Biography: Vicky is a genius, in every sense of the word. She has a photographic memory, an almost clairvoyant intuition, and a strong grasp of human psychology. What she lacks in strength or killer's instinct, she makes up for in smarts and skill. She could crack a safe, hack a computer, plant a bomb and solve a Rubix cube, all in 30 seconds. She has qualifications in Psychology, Anthropology, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Medicine, Astronomy, Geology, Engineering, Business; the list goes on. There was no job she couldn't handle. She could be the greatest doctor, architect, entrepreneur, scientist, president -- anything. But that was just it: society had nothing to offer her that was in any way challenging. So she decided she'd set her own challenge: to be the greatest criminal mastermind of all time. But, y'know, at the same time be too cute to hold it against her.

Name: Gareth 'Gar' Roman
Affiliation: Negotiator
Equipment: Body armour, MP5 sub-machine gun, radio
Description: Gar has brown hair, and a moustache which actually looks quite good on him. He wears mirrored sunglasses and is often smoking a cigarette. He speaks quickly, and never seems to have a whole lot of patience. Statistics show that the longer a hostage situation is drawn out, the more dangerous it gets. He feels that unless him and his men are working at a breakneck speed, he's endangering lives.
Biography: Gar hates people, especially hostage-taking people. His son was killed in a gang-related incident, and since then he's been a hardass. Although widely regarded as 'an asshole', people respect his ability to get the job done, and most of his men trust him with their lives. He trained with the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team, but decided he'd rather work in the local PD than in a national special forces unit. His number one priority is making sure nobody innocent gets killed. Beyond that, he's willing to do whatever it takes to get the hostages out and neutralise the threat. For this reason, he's often butting heads with the senior negotiator, Jelinek.

I thought Vicky would fit because there were no female robbers and all female hostages (plus all the robbers were armed and dangerous, and I thought it would be fun to have one that relied more on their wits). And I figured Gar would be important to balance out Ylanne's negotiator character, who seems to have a lighter touch. It's just not as fun without the impending threat of a raid.

I'd probably have more fun playing Vicky, but then again, a hardass negotiator fits perfectly. So I guess I'll do both, if that's alright with the DM.

Just Emerald
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade 47 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:02 am

Both will be fine!

EDIT: Does it look like this is about all the players we're going to get, or should we wait a little longer?

Comrade 47
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smud on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Could I reserve a reporter? I'll get to working on the profiles quickly!

Smud
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade 47 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Sure, give us a skeleton.

Comrade 47
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrUniqueRoleplay on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Name: Ralph Anderson
Affiliation (robber/hostage/etc): Robber
Equipment: VW Transporter T30 TDI 174 Sportline keys, VW Transporter T30 TDI 174 Sportline van(both stolen), 1 colt anaconda handgun(.44 Magnum)
Description: He wears a black long sleeved tee shirt, black jogging pants, black boots and a black balaclava over his face which only expose his dark black sunglasses. He also wears black leather gloves. He has no facial hair including eyebrows and is totally bald, i.e. shiny head bald. He is 5"9 and 150lbs, average build. He carries the keys in his jogging pants pocket and his gun on a holster attached to his waist.
Biography:An ex racing car driver who got banned from racing driving as he was found to be taking performance enhancing drugs. His fall from glory hit him hard and he lost his family, his friends and he lost all of his money. He became an outcast, no-one wanted to hire him for driving job because of his drug convictions. Then he did the only thing he could think of, turn to crime. He found that his racing training was excellent for becoming a getaway driver, as he was used to speeding around corners safely.

MrUniqueRoleplay
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Okay, with your permission I will play two additional characters, a male hostage and a female cop. I apologize for the short biographies/profiles in general, but hey, I think we need more variety. I have plenty of experience playing multiple characters.

You should keep a roster of accepted characters in the first OOC thread up there. ^^

Name: Rafael Juarez De Adonias
Equipment: Cell phone, notebook, pen, tape recorder
Description: A Latino man, receding hairline, dark brown hair, handsome features, wearing a collared shirt and chinos
Biography: A bestselling crime writer, Rafael writes under the pseudonym "Michael J. Bainsbridge" and has published 22 novels. Unfortunately, his real name came out in the news a few months ago, and now he's not so anonymous anymore. He was born and raised in the slums of Mexico, and his family illegally entered America. He became a citizen when he was 24.

Name: Layla Mosteghanimi
Affiliation (robber/hostage/etc): Cop (Detective)
Equipment: Glock .22, radio, cell phone, handcuffs, Miranda rights card
Description: An Iranian woman with dark brown hair worn long, she sometimes wears a shalwar kameez, and was caught today en route to mosque and diverted to the hostage situation instead as one of the few detectives available on short notice. She is wearing a dark green shalwar kameez, and has taken off her matching hijab (which she only wears at mosque anyways). She is about 5'3", but surprising strong and agile for her size.
Biography: Born and raised in New York, Layla entered law enforcement because of the oppression in Iran under Ahmadinejad, and became a detective eight years ago. She was trained at the FBI academy, but didn't quite meet their stringent requirements and so became part of the local police force instead, where she was briefly the partner of Elliott Jelinek, a cheerful older man. Layla is married with no kids.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade 47 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:47 pm

I've added something to the accepted characters list. I've given 'labels' to each robber based on either what was explicitly mentioned in the skeleton (like Ralph Anderson being the driver, and Aron Hjalmar being the 'fail-safe'), or what I've sort of deducted from it (Holden 'H' is fit, scarred, and muscular, so he fits the scary 'crowd control'-type). If anyone objects on this, feel free to.

Comrade 47
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starryeyes880 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Hey. Could I possibly get another character?

Name: Kyle Haflyn
Equipment: a short-range walkie-talkie (his brother has the other)
Description: A fairly pale boy with short, blond hair. His eyes are a rich chocolate brown. Wearing a blue t-shirt, long tan shorts, and white runners. He is of average size for his age and very speedy. He is talkative and can almost never sit still, as he has ADHD. Today he and his teenage brother were playing "spies" with their walkie-talkies while their mother was in the supermarket. Deciding hiding somewhere else would be the best idea, he entered the nearest building, which happened to be the bank. He generally doesn't think about what he's saying and often seems to fear nothing.
Biography: Kyle's 10 years of life have been pretty normal. He has a brother 5 years older than him and a sister 2 years younger. He attends a private school where he gets the highest grades in the class. His behaviour has been a bit of a problem for teachers, but that hasn't stopped him from working hard.

Starryeyes880
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:33 am

Name: Peyton Cross

Affiliation: Hostage

Equipment: A cann of deodorant in her dancing bag, and a silver, metal play gun she had had taken off her younger brother that morning.

Description: Peyton stands at 5’5; with long wavy dark hair she finds unmanageable and strong blue eyes. Her facial features are childish, making her seem younger than her sixteen years. Peyton, although a teenager, most certainly does not look as though she is sixteen years old. But let’s not forget, looks can be deceiving.

Biography: Peyton grew up in your typical, eldest daughter with a younger brother and two over-protective parents home. She goes to a private school for the academically gifted and is a well accomplished dancer. The day of the robbery was seemingly hectic and was a key day in Peyton’s dancing career, she was off to an audition to get into one of the top dancing and creative arts schools in the USA. That morning Peyton had had enough with her younger brother and his friend pointing their stupid little steel toy guns at her and had taken her brothers toy, placing it in her dancing bag. Unfortunately, the auditions were pricy and her mother needed to stop off at the bank. Sporting her leotard, dancing skirt and a slim cardigan, Peyton told her mother to simply double-park while she ran in to make the withdrawal. However, Peyton has a feeling she might not make it to her audition...
Don't ask me for the time, I never have it

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:31 am

Comrade, I don't mind been that. ^^ It fits my character well, I think so I'm looking forward to keeping the crowds under control >:-D

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Satsu Code on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:49 am

Lol @ Criminal. xDD!! You gonna control us!! D;;
xDD! BTW! Are we only going to start when all the positions are filled? >_>; Just wondering.
=]

Satsu Code
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:58 am

I'd say start soon, as we have a lot of characters already etc so it should be good to start, but it's up to the GM, hopefully we'll start soon though ^^!

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade 47 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:23 pm

I'll give it one more day, waiting for a friend of mine to maybe join. Tomorrow, I'll post the IC thread.

EDIT: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/making-withdrawal-closed-t29190.html

Comrade 47
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!