Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ţĥē Şħŏŵ Mūšţ Ģō Őʼn (ÓÓÇ & ŚŨ)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ţĥē Şħŏŵ Mūšţ Ģō Őʼn (ÓÓÇ & ŚŨ)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Ţĥē Şħŏŵ Mūšţ Ģō Őʼn

.PLOT.

Fresh out of high school, they are all aspiring Broadway actors/actresses. A small group of young adult move to New York to chase after their dreams. There is a musical coming up, and all roles are available. Auditions, rehearsals, and the actual musical are held in the grand theater, El Monte de Pierre, started and built by a French solider back in the early 1800's. This theater is rumored to be haunted, not by a supernatural being, but a real man. A man people call "the Phantom". No one has never seen this man, but only heard of horrible things about him. He is in his mid-20's, and was brought into the theater as a young boy by the dance instructor, when she was a young girl. He has lived and hid in this theater his entire life, never leaving its walls.

.ROLES.

She was voted the most popular girl in school, and she was best at everything. Cheerleading, sports, and landing the lead role in school musicals. She also had her own band in high school her Sophomore year, being the lead singer. So, of course she tries out for the lead role in the new musical in New York, and they give it to her, amazed by her voice, not giving any one else another chance. She is dating him, who always lands the male lead. Reserved for Germancest<3.

She never got the chance to shine, even though she so desperately wanted to. Not only did the other girl's voice and popularity kept her down, but so did her stage fright. She wasn't ever given the chance at the lead, but she does have an outstanding voice. This is also the girl the Phantom takes a strange interest too, and he hears her singing in her dressing room one night, and fell in love with her, which can turn out to be deadly if he didn't get her, so he won't stop at anything to make sure she gets the spotlight. She doesn't know much about the mysterious Phantom. She is crushing on him. Aika.

She is her best friend. She would love to see her best friend get the spotlight for a change, and understands that she has severe stage fright. She likes his friend. She knows more about the Phantom then anyone, having grew up in New York, but doesn't know how to tell her. Reserved for Sorella.

He is considered the Phantom of the theater. Brought into the theater at a very young age but the dance instructer there now, he never left it's walls, sneaking into the kitchen for food and drinks, and having his own room under the theater floor, hidden deep within the theater. He takes a big interest in her who never got her chance to shine, and wants her to be his forever. He doesn't like her and finds her annoying. He will stop at nothing to make sure this girl gets the role she wants/deserves. open.

He is the boyfriend of her. He's just about as stuck up and snobbish as she is. He lands the leading male role almost every time. He doesn't take no for an answer, and doesn't like anyone in his way. open.

He is childhood friends with the girl who never got the spotlight, he also has a big and insane crush on her. He's deeply in love with her, and can't figure out how to propose his love to this girl. He feels she also deserves her chance to shine and has heard her sing and finds her voice beautiful. open.

He is good friends with him. He also likes her, and wants to ask her out, but he't unsure of how he'll do that. open.

.RULES.

- No god modding, it is PROHIBITED here.
- Sorella is my co-GM, so listen to both of us, please.
- Realistic images, only.
- Fill out the required character sheet below.
- Reservations will be help for no more then 24 hours, after that unless you have an excuse, the spot will be open.
- Have fun. Questions or comments, ask.

.CHARACTER SHEET.

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][b]Full Name.[/b][/size]
[img](Realistic Image Here)[/img]
[size=85][b]Nickname;[/b] [i]what you'll go by.[/i]
[b]Age;[/b] [i]18-22.[/i]
[b]Role;[/b] [i]look above[/i][/center]
[left][b]Likes;[/b] [i]name five
-
-
-
-
-[/i][/left]
[right][b]Dislikes;[/b] [i]name five
-
-
-
-
-[/i][/right]
[center][b]Quirks;[/b] [i]at least three
-
-
-[/i]
[b]Flaws;[/b] [i]at least three
-
-
-[/i]
[b]Personality;[/b] [i]details here[/i][/center][/size]
Last edited by Aika on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Ţĥē Şħŏŵ Mūšţ Ģō Őʼn (ÓÓÇ & ŚŨ)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Clara Lynn Malkin
Nickname; Lynn
Age; Nineteen
Role; The best friend.

Likes;
- Dancing
- Music
- A good laugh
- Gum
- Horses
Dislikes;
- Rude people
- The cold
- Crying
- Not knowing how to tell Lee about the Phantom
- Dogs

Quirks;
- Lynn tends to tap her feet to the music a lot
- She can't help but hum songs out loud when she's nervous
- When ever sitting down she plays footsies with her self

Flaws; at least three
- She sings in a too high pitch so there for she's not that great.
- Lynn laughs way too much and can't help but laughing at the wrong time.
- She always puts others before her self and there for she never does anything for her.

Personality; details here

editing
Last edited by Caille on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Alright dear (: No worries.

Raleigh Denise Collins.

Nickname; Ray, Lee (only close friends), or just Raleigh.
Age; Nineteen, almost twenty.
Role; The girl who wants the lead, but never gets it.

Likes;
- Singing and acting.
- Mystery.
- Being around those she adores.
- Rainy days.
- Reading and writing.
Dislikes;
- Stuck up people.
- Loud noises and music.
- Crude language.
- Large animals.
- Spicy foods.

Quirks;
- She plays with her hands a lot when she gets really nervous and she chokes up.
- She has never lied about anything, and has swore never to lie.
- When she is angry or upset, she writes her own songs and/or poetry in her book she keeps.

Flaws;
- She isn't 100% graceful, she gets clumsy sometimes.
- She's very shy and doesn't talk to people much or a lot, which results in her stage fright.
- She has a soft spot for flowers, you can win her over with a simple rose or daisy.

Personality;
Raleigh is a very shy girl, she isn't a people-person at all. It takes her a while to warm up to you and actually start talking, other then nodding and small talk. She adores her friends, and doesn't know where she would be without them. Raleigh is sensitive when it comes to certain things, especially her little brother who has down's syndrome. She doesn't really get angry, just upset at stuff. Raleigh can keep her cool pretty well, and can control herself. She is very patient, and can wait for a while for stuff to happen. She also has severe stage fright, which is a problem sometimes, because it keeps her out of the spotlight. She would give anything to be over the stage fright, just to have her chance to shine. She really is a sweet and kind-hearted girl. She would never hurt anyone, and she's always there or a phone call away if you needed her.

editingg...

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Germancest<3 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:57 am

Genevieve Babette Fitzroy
Nickname; Gene [pronounced as Jenny]*
Age; 20
Role; The girl who always gets the lead.

♥Likes;
-The glamour of the theatre
-Floral print
-Long showers
-Iced tea
-Red nail polish

Dislikes;
-Humidity
-Bad hair
-Superstitions
-Cold weather
-Silence

Quirks;
-She flies into flights of anger fairly easily, in which times she'll lose the block between her mind and mouth.
-Her nervous habits include drumming her fingers on things and silently singing to calm down.
-She'll interject 'like' into her sentences a notable amount when she's nervous or anxious.

Flaws;
-She has a low disregard for other's feelings and opinions of her. This leads her to do just about anything.
-She's the shout-y type.
-She is unfamiliar with not getting her way.

Personality; Gene can be summed up as the common, popular type. She has an out-going demeanor that attracts people to her, in which she is pleasant and talkative and friendly. Her personality is simple and shallow, like a radiant sunflower; people are just drain to her like honey. However, this kind surface dissolves in a snap when she is not pleased or is angered. She will not allow not getting her way. It's something she is completely unfamiliar with and she isn't about to become friendly with it now. Her mind is wired, from a young age, that shouting and carrying on will allow her to get what she wishes, and knows how to work people a certain way to get the most out of them. Her ugly actions have gotten her many enemies, yet she simply laughs and shrugs a nonchalant shoulder, refusing to care about anyone else.

(done!)
Last edited by Germancest<3 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"To see you when I wake up is a fantasy I didn't think to be real."
"To know you feel the same way as I do is a three-fold, utopian dream."

Germancest<3
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Spot's reserved, Germancest (: Get it done as soon as you can.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!