Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outbreak!

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Outbreak!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:07 am

OOC: This post is @ you, OIL.

Frank continued running for his life. The city was in chaos, a few hours ago it was fine. There was no time for Frank to question things, as well as feeling afraid. All he's thinking about is how to survive. As he ran, he saw a man at a near distant away. Frank decided to gamble and scream out: "HEY YOU!!!!! ARE YOU HUMAN???!!!! IF SO, SCREAM BACK AT ME!!!" There was no doubt from Frank's mind, he will have to find a companion if he ever hopes to live. In situations like this, grouping up is the best idea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dweebs
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:07 am

Kenny stopped for a moment when he heard a mans voice; he turned and looked towards the sound and saw a single man running towards him. “Hmm should I shout or shouldn’t I?” He asked himself before finally deciding that he should. “Hey you what’s happening here?” He shouted at the man running towards him. One of Kenny’s hands crept down to his axe as he waited for an answer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OIL
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:41 am

Frank stopped running because he was happy to find one human so far. He shouted at Kenny: "I don't know!! The humans aren't humans anymore!!! ARE YOU A HUMAN?!?!?! oh, and I'm a human too..." He noticed that Kenny have weapons; his gamble had paid off. Now he has finally found someone useful.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:03 pm

Kenny tilted his head slightly as he looked at the man stop running. “Yeah I am human, but hurry up and get over here. I don’t like waiting around in places like this.” He shouted back before looking around at the scenery around him. A whole assortment of body parts were scattered across the street. Kenny moved his hand away from his axe and started to walk the direction that he was originally heading. His armoured boots made a slight clink as they touched the floor with each step.

OIL
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure_Sakura on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:21 pm

Erica closed her eyes. "Hillary. Did you happen to get the license plate of the car?" she asked her, keeping her eyes closed. Hillary shook her head, "No, I wasn't thinking about that at the time." she replied. "What are we going to tell her parents?" she asked.
Erica stayed silent. She didn't know what to say to that question. Though they would have to eventually call to check if they are all right. "Eri?" Hillary wondered if she had heard.
"I don't know, Hill......I just don't know." she said. Erica got out the car and looked around. There you barely anyone outside, but she could still hear people screaming and gun shots. "Why is there a riot now, of all times?" she asked herself.

Azure_Sakura
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:24 pm

As the man regained his balance and climbed to his feet, lunging forward with his arms extended, Darren swung his gun towards him , smashing him in the skull with the grip of his handgun. The blow startled the man who then again swung forward with intent to harm. It was more of a vicious slash rather than a punch. Darren recoiled back then pulled his finger on the trigger three times but an eye-opening sound greeted his ears.
Click-Click-Click.
His gun was empty.
He scanned around for the closest weapon and picked up a half-empty fruit bowl. He slammed it hard against the man's head. A sick thud slowed the man down but still he remained persistent. Once more the heavy glass fruit bowl connected with the temple of the man, this time breaking the skin, leaving a smear of blood on the cracked side of the fruit bowl. A final blow was all it took to feel the full effect of the damage. A gut-wrenching crunch was heard and the man lost control of himself. A heavy boot to the chest sent him hurling backwards slightly. The man tripped and fell backwards onto the sharp protruding glass from the window. A sick slice was heard and the man went completely limp. The glass had impaled him.
Darren was stood in silence. He was used to killing, but not as unprovoked as he had done. His mind filled with thoughts but the first was to get back to the station.

Moments later, feeling the icy chill of the winter air once more, Darren was running back to the station. His heart filled with adrenaline from the kill and the consequences as such. Alarmingly, gunshots and the faint sounds of screams could be heard. The riot must be bad.
"I fucking hate new-year..." He hissed out in between sharps breaths as he came to the doors of the now full of life Police Station...
A wise man doesn't need advice and a fool refuses to take it...

Selik
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Kenny kept up his pace as he quickly entered a alley way; blood was smeared across the floor as if the old owner of it had been dragged through the alley way; maggots bathed in the blood as if it was water before they dived into the scraps of flesh along the side. The small section of the city he was in at the moment had been deserted a couple of hours ago and the creatures had moved on following the so called ‘meat’. The alley way exit drew near and Kenny sped up, trying to escape the death that lurked in the shadows of the way he had just came.

Slowly he took a step out of the alley way and glanced left and right. Nothing. He crouched slowly as he moved across the street and pressed himself against a wall on the other side. Behind him there was a slight growling noise from in the shadows of another alley way twenty meters away. Kenny’s stopped breathing as he turned his head slowly to see what made the noise. In the middle of the street stood a dog, its teeth were barred and a large piece of flesh was missing from its chest. The internal organs had been pulled from within the rib cage and they scraped along the floor as it moved towards him. Kenny slid the bag slowly off his back and unzipped it; his gaze was stuck on the dog as he rummaged through the bag looking for the small flamethrower he had made. After about three seconds he found it and placed it on the pavement next to him before he zipped the bag up and placed it on his back again.

The dog looked at Kenny as he stood up gripping the can in his hand. Slowly he flicked the lighter on and got ready to push down on the trigger of the first aid spray. Kenny started to walk backwards down the street keeping his eyes on the dog. A sharp growl came from the dog and its red eyes flickered; blood seeped from its chest as it started to charge towards Kenny. The dog dived towards Kenny and he let out a wave of fire towards it catching it on fire. The patches of fur lit up and the blood within it boiled. The dogs head slammed into his stomach armour and winded him. The fire spread throughout the dog and it fell to the floor and started yelping. Kenny grabbed the axe with his right hand and slammed it down onto the burning dog’s head shattering the skull and spilling the contents of the brain on the road.

Quickly he placed the axe back onto his leg and looked around with the can in his hand. He flicked the lighter off before he started walking to a glass box with a payphone inside of it. His hand gripped the glass door and he pulled it open before he placed the flamethrower on the floor next to him. Gripping the phone he placed it next his head and quickly dialled in the emergency number. A low beeping tone sounded through the phone and a answering machine answered.
“Press one for the police, Press two for the fire brigade, press three for the ambulance thank you, or press four if you want to re-hear your options.” The answer machine said in a robotic female voice. Kenny pressed one quickly and waited for a moment as the machine thanked him for making his choice and told him to wait. A quiet click came from the ear piece of the phone as some one picked up on the other end.

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Frank caught up to Kenny just in time as he finished with the dog. He panys and told him: "Man, you gotta slow down...Nice flame thingie...Who'd you callin'??" Kenny was on the phone at a time like this...who could he possibly call?

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:32 pm

“Hello we are sorry but all our officers are busy and you are in a closed off area we cannot help you have a happy new year.” Said a woman before she put the phone down and went back to her business.
“I was phoning the police.” Kenny said to the man that had finally caught up. “My name is Kenny who are you?” He said calmly as he let go of the phone and picked up the can again.

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:38 pm

"I'm Frank." He said, "I doubt the police would be much help...Those things are everywhere...they might even be the police too." Frank looked at the carnage around him. Body parts, burnt animals, what has this world been reduced to? Frank said after looking around: "Looks like we're on our own...unless we can find more live people."

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Kenny walked out of the phone booth and stood in the middle of the street and looked at there surroundings. “Well it is nice to meet you frank. Do you know any were safe we can stay till daylight?” He asked as he scanned the street for any more of these twisted creatures that had been unleashed.

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:55 pm

Frank chuckled bitterly: "I've been fired for the past three weeks, my house was taken away, and my family left me...I don't even know the world 'safe' anymore..." Somehow, Frank was okay with all this. Maybe the pain was too much, and he just stopped feeling it.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:12 pm

Kenny looked at Frank as he told him about himself. It sounded like Frank’s life had gone to sh*t. After a couple of moments of silence between them Kenny decided to speak. “Well umm do you want to go find your family? Because if you do. I will be happy to help you.” Kenny looked down at the home made flame thrower and held it out waiting for him to accept it. “Here take this. We will survive longer if we work together. You burn I chop.” He said tilting the helmet slightly. Kenny thought for a moment that his armour must have been intimidating for the situation and maybe Frank thought he was a solider not just a mechanic; after about a second Kenny thought it would be better not to tell him. “Oh yeah only do short bursts of fire you don’t want it to implode and don’t waste it either” Kenny added after the moment of silence.

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:19 pm

Frank replied: "Yeah, I'll keep the flame thrower. As for my family, screw them. They made their decision, now let them deal with the consequences...they migh not even be humans anymore...useless to find them." Frank thought for a while and said: "Hey, I bet a majority of this city is dead...and then came back again as something else...let's get out of this city and look for help."

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:28 pm

“Hell yeah. Let’s go. I have had enough of this place.” Kenny said loudly. “Do you by any chance know where we can borrow a vehicle? Because to be honest the ones here look screwed up.” He said as he glanced at a flipped car with flames rising from the engine. “Actually that doesn’t look to good. Let’s get out of here before it blows. You lead the way you know this place better than me.” Kenny mentioned in a troubled tone.

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:42 pm

"Okay, follow me." Frank said as he turn around and begin to run. There was a motorcycle dealer ship somewhere to the south west of where they are, if they were to ransack the place enough, they might find the keys. As Frank run, he turned around and ask Kenny: "Hey Ken, can you ride a motorcycle?"

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Kenny looked at Frank through one with the thin green lines in his helmet. “If you think I could possibly manage to balance on a bike in this armour then of course I can.” He said sarcastically. “But it is worth a shot.” Kenny quickly said as he started to run after Frank.

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:03 pm

((hey, are we ALL in the same city?))

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:06 pm

(So far we are but looks like it me you and selik so far so after we meet with him we can leave city but lets carry on he will find us but we best not leave the city )

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:18 pm

They arrived at the motorcycle place. After a dew minutes of searching and breaking, they the keys and well on their way. As they are rolling on the road, Frank asked: "Hey, do you wanna check the police station? There might be survivors there."

dweebs
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!