Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outside World(IC Still Accepting!!!!!)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Outside World(IC Still Accepting!!!!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 am

Renee just sat back and listened to her friends. You thought she would be interested in what was going on but sense it seemed to be the daily routine she got use to it. When the teacher started yelling at Adrian she toned in. It was the typical situation. The teacher yelling at him and Adrian leaving class. Renee used her powers to calm the teacher. She sighed. "I will be back she said looking at Korey and Ashiya. Kylan had already gone after him. She walked out in the hall way where Kylan and Adrian were. "I will handle it this time." SHe said looking at Kylan. She turned back to Adrian. She didn't know why but she normally got him to open up to her. Although he was a bit harder to use her powers on. As she was trying to calm him down she added. "Why must yo do this every day. Doesn't it ever get old?" She smiled.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:41 am

Adrian stared at her, "Nope I enjoy it every day as much as anyone else thank god Kylan wipes his memory every day", he sighed. Staring at her he was waiting for Kylan to go away, because when he talked to Renee it was always only for her to here. "I just hate it when people go through my mind", he said leaning up against the wall, "I hate it, and at the same time why can't anyone except with my abilities the darkness comes, its my choice to embrace it not yours", he said pointing at Kylan.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linger on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 am

Kylan just stood there, no emotions crossed his face. He just blinked and looked away from Adrian when he told Kylan he killed his parents, though he looked back at him quickly. Renee came after Adrian and started talking too him. Kylan just shook his head and his eyes teared up,"You know, you are so cruel. All of us have lost some, it was none of our choices to come here. You think you're special because you act out and make people feel worse then they already do. I'm done," Kylan shook his head, a single tear dropped from his eye, though he wiped it away quickly,"I don't need you, and your 'Hate towards me'. If you only want to remember your bad memories, then that's on you,"Kylan turned around and started to walk to class,"I'm tired of seeing your pain everyday anyway."
Code: Select all
[size=95][color=#400080][/color][/size]

Linger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FramingShelby:] on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:31 am

Korey began drawing on her arm, realistic looking roses now tattooing her left arm. Stopping when she felt Kylan leaning closer, she tilted her head towards his mouth so she could hear him. A small gasp slipped through her lips."Really?" Her brows pulled together and lips twisted into a confused look. "Well that's weird.." Korey scratched the back of her neck and looked around uneasily, almost as if expecting some kind of trouble. Her body jumped as a phone hit the desk and she glanced over to see Adrian. Here we go.. She thought to herself, a small laugh escaping at Kylan's words. The blowup from Adrian was expected and she watched with a sigh as two, then three people left the room. "Oh c'monnn! I don't even have an excuseee!" She groaned, slipping out of the room after the three people; she knew she would be getting into trouble- she could hear the teacher yelling for her to get back. As she made her way down the hall, she peeked into each of the classrooms, looking through the walls. "Kylan?Adriiaan? Renee?"
I whispered in her ear you better fear me dear, for I am death.

FramingShelby:]
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Renee crossed her arms and got a serious look on her face. She could tell when Adrian was upset. She had known him for a while and she had excepted his harshness but sometimes it was had to take. She watched as Adrian's words hit Kylan like a slap in the face. She started using her powers to calm them both. She knew they didn't like it but she knew when she needed to use them.

"Kylan?Adriiaan?Renee?" Renee turned her head looking to see who called her name. Korey was walking down the hall. She turned back to Adrian. "Do you wanna take a walk?" She needed to calm him down some more, and there was something she had been wanting to talk to him about.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Adrian glared at Kylan again and then to Korey, but his glare faded when he stared at Renee, Take a walk. Silently he nodded and started walking off with out her. "Lets go slow poke", he said with an urge of humor in his tone. He hated it when she tried to calm him down so like always he put his blocks up again hoping they were inpenetrable. After a few steps he turned around impatience all over his face and then he smirked just the slightest at Renee.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Renee smiled and walked after Adrian. They walked in silence for a while. Then she spoke up. "You know Kylan really cares for you." She bit her lip. "I know he bothers you some time, but you can be pretty harsh with him sometimes." She was trying to find a way to talk to him about this without making him mad.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Adrian stopped this was not the talk he was hoping for they both knew they harbored feelings for each other and he was just waiting for her to say it again. "I've told him a million times not to pick through my thoughts, you don't know how aggrivating that is", he said leaning up against an adjacent wall. He stared at Renee and shook his head in udder confusion. "What do you want me to do"? he questioned his eyes going back down to the floor.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:43 pm

"I don't know." She said as her eyes drifted to the floor as well. She new the topic of their feelings would eventually come up but she wanted to handle this situation first. "Just try to keep your calm with him, I know thats hard for you but try for me." Her eyes darted up to his face. She smiled and brushed his arm with her hand.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linger on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Kylan walked into the class and looked at the teacher,"Told you, you weren't going to give a detention." Kylan sat down in his chair, and felt like everyone was looking at him...like he was suppose to have all the answers. He looked around, 100 eyes looking at him. He sighed,"There's going to be a fire drill today. Happy?" Kylan said quietly, though with enough force for everyone to here. A couple yeses and high fives could be heard behind him and Kylan just shook his head.

Linger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FramingShelby:] on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Walking briskly through the halls, Korey's eyes searched for the few people that she actually interacted with. They landed on the two leaning against the wall, Adrian and Renee, and she smiled a little bit. Maybe Renee would get him happy again. With a small sigh she headed back towards the room, not knowing if Kylan would be there or not. She hadn't taken what Adrian said offensive- the whole 'hate' thing- but she never was really sure if Kylan would've taken it to heart. Seeing the group of people gathered around the door once more, she growled, rolling her eyes, and then relaxed for a second. Figure beginning to flicker in and out of view, she took a deep breath and got a running start into the wall next to her, sliding through that and not being able to catch her balance. She fell through Kylan's desk-which Kylan was sitting in- and onto the floor, her figure flickering in and out of view still. "Ow."

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Adrian wrapped his arm around Renee, "Come see me after school and tell Kylan I'm sorry", he said glumly, then he pecked her on the cheek and disappeared into wisps of shadows. Reappearing in his room and on his own bed.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Renee blushed as Adrian pecked her cheek. She started back to class. As she walked in she saw Korey on the floor. "Are you okay?" She asked offering her hand to help her up. She looked over at Kylan. "So I talked to Adrian about everything. He said he is sorry." She said giving him a half grin. "Don't worry he will get over it." The bell rang and all Renee could think about was why Adrian wanted her to go see him so she decided to just go. She walked down the hall way to his room she knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linger on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Kylan gave a small giggle,"Oh you manifest manipulators," Kylan said with a soft low voice shaking his head,"Always making a heroic entrance." Kylan looked down at Korey. He blinked a few times, seeing Adrian wrapping his arms around Renee in a vision, Adrian told Renee to tell Kylan that he apologized. Kylan smiled, then looked down at Korey,"here, let me help you up." He said standing putting his hand out in front of him for Korey to grab,"Oh you can be such a clutz sometimes," He said quietly,"But that's one of the many reasons I love you."

Renee came in through the door,""So I talked to Adrian about everything. He said he is sorry. Don't worry he will get over it." She told him, Kylan just smiled,"I know. I knew it a few minutes ago actually but thank you. I forgive him, who can stay mad at him?" Kylan said softly, with a smile.

After School

Kylan made his way back to his dorm, though was interrupted by a ringing sound,"Oh come on after school!? We have lives you know." Kylan said aggravated,"Attention all students, please evacuate immediately. This is a drill. This is code 24-50-01. I repeat this is a drill." Kylan put his hands in his pockets when he passed by Adrians dorm, and saw Renee there. He waved at her and kept walking to the exit.

Linger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Adrian sat there half asleep listening to his stereo, "Wake up Adrian, the emotion changer is at the door", said the darkness within. He rose out of his bed and opened the door. "Hey whats up", he said rubbing his eyes and he flopped down on his bed.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FramingShelby:] on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:56 pm

A hand went up to her head as she rubbed it softly, a frown slipping over her smirking lips. "Well. It's not like I can control the way my freaking power works."She said playfully, smiling and grabbing onto Kylan's hand for help. She made she she had went back to s olid form, standing up and brushing herself off before nodding towards Kylan.'THanks." She breathed out, sliding into the next seat. A small blush crept to her cheeks when he said his last sentence, turning the other way quickly and brushing it off with a small roll of her eyes-playfully of course. "I bet that's why." She snickered quietly.

After school.

Korey was headed towards her dorm room, getting ready to -finally- fix her hair, put some makeup on, and maybe hang out with the gang, until the alarm went off. Causing her to jump slightly in the hall. "Seriously?!" she groaned, turning to see Kylan headed the other way. With a small laugh, she snuck up behind him and closed her eyes, passing right through his body. Once she was at the other side- faced towards him and walking backwards- she laughed more. "Are you really going out? Loooserrr." She teased, closing her eyes and passing through him again and jogging towards one corners to head towards her room. She could always to transparent if she didn't want to get caught.

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linger on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 pm

" You know, it would be more helpful of you phased us both to the exit instead of having to walk miles and miles of this Godzilla of a school!" Kylan giggled trying to catch up with her."Its not fair, I think I'm the only one that has to maintain a physical state all the time." Kylan said irritated,"With you phasing and turning into air, and Adrian teleporting everywhere you all make it seem so cool." Kylan looked around everyone was moving so slow, it was pitiful, even though it was a drill would they be like this if it was a real fire? Probably with all the fire manipulators and Renee being able to control all of them, it was like a safe zone.

Linger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FramingShelby:] on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Korey stopped short and bent over, laughing. Her figure began flickering slightly with the movemtns she was doing, and she spun on her heel, headed back towards Kylan. "I'm not going outside. Are you crazy? It's just a drill...right? Or is there really a fire?" Rolling her shoulders in a shrug, she giggled again and wrapped and arm around Kylan's waist, closing her eyes and then opening them to see a flickering Kylan as well. "I'm going back to my room, would you like to be a boring person and 'exit the school'"-she said this in a funny voice- "oorrrr be a daredevil." She spoke in a nerdy voice at the last part, knowing this wasn't much of an Evil kinievel (sp) Stunt. Either way, she dashed to the side at seeing one of the teachers, falling through a wall with Kylan and into one of the other dorm rooms. "Wooopss." She snickered, sitting up and looking around. "Nicely decorated."

Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Adrian disappeared only to reappear in the now empty classroom, "Fuck with me will ya", he muttered as he grabbed all the books and anything that looked slightly flammable, reached in his pocket and pulled out a lighter and setting the books and the teachers desk on fire. "Ah much better", he said then he went back to his room seeing Renee right where he left her, "So whats up".

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Cameron woke up not knowing what time it was. He didnt feel like putting on clothes so he turned in to a orange kitten and went roaming the halls.

((writers block and i cant keep up so ill just wait till someone finds me or ill just wait for the next day and meet people.))
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!