Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outside World(IC Still Accepting!!!!!)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Outside World(IC Still Accepting!!!!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:28 pm

After Kylan left her room Renee started to pack her things. She grabbed a duffel bag and filled it with her stuff. She left a note on her door to her friends.

The note:
Hey guys I have left to the mortal world. This world is no longer fit for me. I'm sorry for not saying goodbye in person but I know you guys would have stopped me. Don't worry about me I will be fine. I love you guys and I will miss you a lot. Oh and Kylan tell Adrian I love him and will never stop. Take care of him.
-Love Renee

After she posted the note Renee pulled her hair up under a ball cap, pulled her hood over her head, slipped sunglasses on and left. It wasn't easy sneaking past all the staff and guards but she did it after an hour or so. Finally she was out side the school gates and in to the mortal world. She didn't know where to go so she just wondered around. Eventually she let her hair down and took her glasses off. Renee reached a road about three miles from the border line between the two areas. She continued to follow that road. She didn't realize that along the way she had dropped her baseball cap. Renee started to notice some cars passing her. She knew that meant civilization was near by. After an hour or so Renee started to get hungry. She noticed she was passing houses now. She saw a girl walking down the street.(Clary) "Excuse me." She yelled in the girls direction as she started to walk closer. "Um I'm new here...uh do you know where I could get something to eat?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mayflower on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Clary jumped out of her skin as a girl addressed her, she turned around. Surveying the girl with curious eyes. 'Sure. It depends on what you want to eat though' She said with a little smile. Looking down to her feet then back up to the girl. 'Italian, Crappy Cafes, Mexican' She said and ran a hand through her hair. Accidentally dropping one of her shopping bags which spilled milk everywhere. Clary's cheeks turned pink and she picked up the bag, picking out the half empty carton and put it on the wall with a frown.

'My name is Clary' She told the girl with a grin, she considered shaking her hand. But Clary wasn't so posh, and not really very polite. 'You.. Look like your new here' She said and raised an eyebrow. 'Do you need help, You okay?' She asked concerned. Her icy blue eyes narrowed.
((SORRY Its really shory :'D))
boom shaka laka. -.-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mayflower
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:08 pm

"My name is Renee." Renee smiled. As soon as Clary started asking her questions she went in a slight panic. "Well..uh...you see I was forced to leave home, and I can't go back so I'm just looking for a place to stay at the moment." Renee's stomach started to make noise. "And get something to eat." Renee smiled and giggled a bit.

((Don't worry mine is to lol))

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Adrian stared at Korey angrily and then he ran out of the room he ran past Renee taking his shirt off heading straight for the open doors of the courtyard surely she knew the sun shine would end him. But he didn't stop even as the light burned his pupils he ran straight at the fence the sun blackening his skin blood dripping from his wounds. He climbed the fence making it to the top he was right the sunlight would make it so the schools defenses wouldn't sense his powers in a hurdle he jumped down laying on the ground in the shade of a tree.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mayflower on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:32 am

'Oh..' Said Clary, her eyes reading the girls face. She didn't know if that was true, but she looked troubled. 'Well. I can't really help you' She told her. 'Ill pay if you want something to eat though. She said with a kind smile, her teeth showing between her pink lips. 'I would ask you what happened.. But I don't know much about you, and You don't seem very happy' Clary said. Stating the obvious.

She picked up her bag which still had her shopping in from earlier then tugged her dark hair out of her collar. 'C'mon' She said with another smile, she didn't suspect anything strange about the girl. 'I know this place that does the BEST cookies in the world' She explained, turning to walk back down the same way she had come. Her stomach grumbled at the thought of the cookies in the tiny cafe.

Mayflower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Cameron went back to bed and slept and he went to his classes wondering if someone ever wanted him.
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:48 am

Renee smiled at Clary. "Sure." Renee was worried about being in this new world all alone. She desperately wanted to run back to Adrian and just have him hold her like he use to, but she knew that what would happen if she went back would be something different. Renee was scared and wanted to be with her friends, but she was going to stay strong. She knew she would see them again eventually...even Adrian. Renee studied Clary 'and who knows maybe we could be friends' she thought to her self.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 am

Adrian looked up from under the shade of the tree it was far to bright here and if he pulled the shadows from the tree he would expose himself so healing wasn't an option. Sitting there he smiled he was free finally he was within the mortal world. With a manical laugh he looked around and then he laughed again and continued laughing until his sinister mind turned his thoughts into ominous words that only he heard, "I will make this world mine", he said knowing he would have to wait for sundown before he could go out amongst the people and make himself a legend.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mayflower on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:49 am

Clary gave her a quick smile and rounded the corner, waving a hand at the tiny Cafe before holding the door open for her. 'Here you go' She said quietly then let herself in behind her. She grabbed a menu off a table and twirled it around in her hands before offering it out to Renee. 'Don't have the sausages. They are not nice' She advised and smiled again, showing her teeth.

Clary pulled up a seat and plonked herself down with a sigh. 'Uhmm..' She said awkwardly, shifting in her chair. 'Why did you, go away..?' She asked curiously, her icy blue eyes widening and her head tilting to the side, her hair falling in curls on her shoulder.

Mayflower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Renee smiled at Clary's advice. She was scanning the menu when Clary started talking. Renee looked up at her when she asked "Why did you, go away..?" Renee went into a slight panic. "Well...uh...things just got...complicated." She said as her eyes darted straight back to the menu. The waitress came over to get their order. 'Perfect timing' Renee thought to her self. "I will have the pancakes please." Renee smiled and handed the waitress her menu. She looked back at Clary "Are you going to get anything?"

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!