Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outside World(IC Still Accepting!!!!!)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Outside World(IC Still Accepting!!!!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Renee saw Kylan and waved back at him. Finally the door opened. Adrian looked like he had just woke up. "Hey what's up?" He said sitting back on his bed. She noticed as he got a strange look in his eyes. She knew he was up to something when he disappeared. Renee had a confused look when Adrian reappeared in front of her. "Where did you go?" She thought for a second. "On second thought don't tell me." She joked with him. "I don't want to get in trouble for being an accomplice." She walked closer to him. "So why did you have me meet you here?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 am

Adrian took her by her hand and then shut the door, "The darkness makes my room so that only my powers work", he said smiling, then he plopped back down on his bed. "Don't you think it crazy that we go through this school and the only thing they teach us is to not use our gifts", he muttered throwing a hacki sack up and down.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prettyprettypistol on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Lee Evans, sixteen and living life on the streets over whatever-the-hell-city-this-is slung his backpack on her shoulder, forever checking his money and possessions, as really the only things she loved were in that bag. He continues to walk down the streets, looking at the others, knowing that even if she got customers that night, he wouldn't find any until after dark, except if one of her semi-regulars were to call the prepaid phone in his pocket. She sighs. Prostitution is not the answer, he had scolded herself before this had all happened. That was three months ago, and now he had the decency to enjoy herself while he got money, a bed, and a a hot shower, all she ever needed in one job. And if they happened to have wallets laying about, he did have the tendancy to tip himself, depending on how much her body had taken.

He shakes his head, still walking down the street. She glances at the tall, clearly old and distinguished building to his left before continuing down the street. "Rich," she mutters to herself. "Think that with money they can immortalize themselves with their stuff." He looks at the wall around it, deciding that it would be a good place to stop for lunch. She sits outside the gate, opening his backpack and taking out some snacks. She glances at them. A bag of crisps, a juicebox, and an apple he snitched from a street vendor. She takes a bite of the apple and glances at the world around him.

prettyprettypistol
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Ashiya had been drawing quietly under the shadey refuge of a tree when the drill alarm had went off. Why there needed to be any drill at all she wasn't sure, and why after school was also a mystery. But Ashiya was not about to get up for some fire drill. Because it was exactly that, a drill, not real. She sighed as she continued to draw the landscape in which was in front of her. Unlike some of the other students in her class, the small circle in which she was barely a part of, she wasn't usually a big part of hanging around or socializing in free time, unless invited. She was on the more serious side, so people tended to think of somewhat of a downer, nobody really tried too hard to figure her out.

She watched absentmindedly as some of the students made their way towards the designated area, even sketching some of them. Ashiya didn't particularly like it here. She didn't like not being able to use her powers, though her powers weren't always the favorite of some people. She had once gotten someone to be her so called slave for a week, gotten out of schoolwork, out of trouble. She could tell anyone anything, and they would believe it. Even create memories that aren't really there. When she was younger, extremely mad at a boy that made fun of her, he told him he had a sister, and that he was the one who killed her and his parents hated him for it, and no one wanted him around. She learned her lesson when the next day, he really wasn't around anymore. Sometimes people would see her as a bad person. Her lighter ability was to talk to or control animals, and see what they saw, which was useful if you want to see your surroundings without getting caught. Have the bird do your bidding.

Ashiya closed her sketchbook, and leaned back onto the tree. She looked amazingly bored, though she always looked like that. It made her curious to think what everyone was doing at the moment, because she would have seen them by now usually.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:51 pm

"Yeah." Renee said smiling and sitting on Adrian's bed. "So is that what you wanted to talk about?" Renee wanted to know what he was going to say so she herself could talk to him about what she had wanted to talk about earlier. Renee watched him toss the hacki sac around. She started to let her mind wonder. She had lately been doing a lot of research on the Mortals. She had always found them interesting. The fact that in Adrian's room she couldn't use her powers she felt like a mortal. Her mind snapped back to Adrian she was still interested on what he had o say.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:06 am

Adrian noticed that she wasn't all there and patiently waited for her to snap back, "Sorry but the last time I let Kylan in my room he thought that my dirty boxers were a science project, and the funny thing is I never told him where they were, he peeked in my noggin and found them", he said smiling. The look on her fact told him something was up, "I know that everyone says I shouldn't use my powers unless it for a good reason because, everyone is just afraid I'm gonna be the next super villain", he snickered touching her hand. "And I was thinking what would really be so bad about being a super villain, I want more power or maybe thats just the darkness talking but its insatiable I need more power and I find that I'll do anything to get it", he said his face looked morally confused. "So what did you need earlier", he said acting as if super villain talk wasn't even remotely important.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:46 pm

"Well I have been thinking a lot about the mortal world lately. Then today in class Kylan said he sad a vision of us being with the mortals." Renee started going off into her dream land. "I want to go..." She stopped once she realized that she had said that out loud. "Sorry." She said shaking her head. "So tell me more about this super villain stuff." She smiled

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 pm

"It could be a possible future for me", he said the darkness was speaking through him, Adrian was slowly losing the battle with darkness but no one noticed but Kylan. Swiftly he moved pulling her into a hug and down to him. "Renee come with me into the Darkness, I swear I'll protect you", he said kissing her lips. "No harm shall befall you, just release your powers to me, and we can live together in the darkness", he whispered his eyes turning back wisps leaving his mouth and around his body.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Renee smiled as Adrian pulled her down to him. Renee come with me into the Darkness, I swear I'll protect you Renee didn't know what to say just then he kissed her and continued to talk. No harm shall befall you, just release your powers to me, and we can live together in the darkness A concerned look swept over her face as darkness surrounded the two of them. "Adrian are you okay?" She watched the black wisps dance around them like smoke.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Adrian shook his head his face returning to normal and the darkness disappeared returning to within him, "Yeah, I'm fine why", he said stroking her cheek and knocking a bang out of the way. "Damnit Adrian we will have her powers", he demons within fought Adrian for control everyday, slowly he pulled the darkness completely within him so her powers could be used again. "Yeah I'm good I just don't know what just happened", he said looking at her. Every time she smiled he felt his heart take wings. "Renee if the time ever comes when the Darkness takes over completely, promise me you'll be the one to kill me, promise me".

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Renee's face turned white when Adrian asked her to be the one to kill him. "W...What...No...I...I Can't." Renee started to push him away. She needed to find a way for him to learn to control the darkness. She wondered around his room trying to think. She knew that if they did go to the mortal world he would have to control the darkness. She pulled out her cell phone and texted Korey, Kylan, and Ashiya and told them to meet her at Adrian's room. She went and sat on his bed still shocked at the question.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Adrian stared at her with the phone the darkness took over again, his eyes flashing to black, "I asked you to join me in in the Darkness and you turn me down, you are no longer fit for Adrian, you must be gotten rid of", said Adrian's voice but it wasnt' him. He grabbed her by the throat and pushed her up against the door. "I'm talking about World Domination, all bow to the Shadows, will you not join me and give me your powers, its a good deal you get to live and with your precious Adrian we see the way you stare at him", it said angrilly.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Renee saw Adrian's eyes change. "Adir..." She started to say when he grabbed her by the throat and pushed her to the door. Her hands struggled to get his off of her. "I asked you to join me in in the Darkness and you turn me down, you are no longer fit for Adrian, you must be gotten rid of", Renee tried to use her powers but the darkness was to strong. Renee managed to wisper. "Adrian come back to me, you can do it." She could feel her breath becoming less and less her vision started to go black.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Adrian's hand let go but the mental battle was only beginning, "Renee you must go now, I love you but for your sake please go", he said the door flew open as he went limp and fell to the floor. "This is what you wanted, were only doing what you asked Master Adrian, please don't be mad with us", the shadows voiced in his mind. "You almost killed my girlfriend, why shouldn't I force you out for good", he said his body moving as he forced himself to stand up.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Renee ignored Adrian telling her to leave. When he fell to the floor she ran to his side. "Adrian are you okay?" She moved out of his way when he stood up. She walked over and kissed his lips. "As long as you love me you can overcome the darkness." She smiled. "Lets go find everyone. I have an idea that might help you. Renee grabbed him and pulled him out the door. She walked out into the hall to go get everyone when she saw a little orange kitten walking around. She looked down. "Cameron go get dressed and meet us in the court yard." When they reached the court yard she sat down with Adrian and waited for the others.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Cameron then ran to his room, got on a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt and sandles. He went to the courtyard and sat next to Renee and asked "wat is it?"

((writers block))
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linger on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:05 am

Kylan blinked a few times, and he closed his eyes, me moaned softly putting his fingers on his temples. He saw Adrian and Renee in Adrians room, though Adrian didn't look like himself, he had some sort of black aura around him, Kylan knew what this meant. As Kylan watch was many different visions played out in Adrians room, he saw Renee escape the clutches of what Kylan called 'Malice' that is inside of Adrian, the thing that gives Adrian his powers...which feeds off Hate. Kylan saw many times the death of Adrian, though he also saw the destruction of Humanity because of Adrian. Kylan had another gift, the gift of Healing, which was one reasons Kylan and Adrian never got along. Like Light in Kylan, and the Dark in Adrian were like ying and yang, total opposite but so close.By touching Adrian, Kylan can temporarily let Adrian control the demonic presence inside Adrian, hence being the reason Kylan always finds reasons to touch Adrian or be around him. Kylan knows that he could get rid of the evil inside of Adrian for good, but in order to purify someone internally, Kylan must transfer his saliva into them...which would mean he would have to kiss Adrian, that that was a level Kylan nor Adrian wanted to cross...though Kylan knows what will happen to the world if he doesn't do what he was fated to do..

Kylan saw Renee in the courtyard,"Renee your alive!" Kylan said gasping, hugging her for a short period of time, peering into her soul to make sure no damage was done,"So many visions ran across my head at once, I saw you die once!" Kylan let go of her. He didn't want to saw anything about Malice, so he decided that it wasn't a good Idea to tell Renee out of anyone. He didn't even know if Adrian knew about Malice as much as Kylan did. Kylan looked into Renees eyes,"I find it best if you take me to Adrian. Now." Kylan said softly. Kylan knew that Malice was at its strongest point, and could sniff out Kylan's light quickly, it was best to have Renee with him.
Code: Select all
[size=95][color=#400080][/color][/size]

Linger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:40 am

Ashiya finally got up, somewhat bored and feeling a bit lonely. She wasn't extremely social but she liked to be around people she knew. She put her book bag over her shoulder, and walked towards what was the courtyard area, and it was there that she swore she saw the others. And with a second look, she realized it was them. Ashiya walked up to them. It was Cameron, Renee, and Kylan. She wasn't surprised Adrian wasn't with them, but it always made her extremely concerened. She stopped just short of them, seeing as Kylan seemed to be having some heavy conversation with Renee.

"What's going on? You didn't go to the drill either? And no ones looking like their happy selves..."

(I know it's short, there wasn't much for me to build off of with my character though.)

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Renee smiled at the comfort of her friends. She nodded once Kylan told her to take him to Adrian. She stood up as she saw Ashiya. "Its a long story, but Adrian needs our help. And I have an idea on how to help him." She started walking toward the dorm rooms. "So we all know Adrian needs to learn to control his powers, so what better place to do it than the mortal world!" She turned to look at their faces. "Come on I know what your thinking but Kylan even saw us there so it's possible." She had a desperate look on her face as she tried to convince her friends to go along with it.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FramingShelby:] on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Korey ran the eyeliner pencil over her eyelid one more time before slipping the cap back over it and tossed it into one of her makeup bags, grabbing her brush and combing through her hair. She was pretty sure she wouldn't get caught- the fire drill was a fake one anyways...Her thoughts wandered back to Kylan , wondering where he went for the fire drill. But then again, he didn't like getting in trouble. Korey laid her brush down quietly and looked into the mirror, frowning a bit while running her fingers through her hair. "Wonderful.."she stated sarcastically- jumping when she felt a vibration in her pocket.
Her fingers fished around and grabbed her cell phone, bringing it up to her face to read the text message. Phasing through the wall beside her, she began to jog out to the courtyard, slowing down to a slow walk and tilting her head. "Sup?"
I whispered in her ear you better fear me dear, for I am death.

FramingShelby:]
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!