Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paranoia Prison

Paranoia Prison

a part of “Paranoia Prison”, a fictional universe by Leej10100.

{Details Inside} This isn't meant for the light-hearted, so open at own risk...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paranoia Prison”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Paranoia Prison

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:31 pm

@Horseman: XD aww 5th i'm happy im working with u again to
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:47 am

Hey is it alright if i join this RP? i would like to make an outcast
oh and my favorite animal is a black wolf.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:52 am

Hello. I would like to join in this RP as well. I am currently working on an outcast with a colorful history and no hands.
My favorite animal is the squirrel.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:25 am

finished my guy hope he's ok :)

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:51 pm

Okay, yes to u both. And to everyone else we nee the Omega leader and the Beta leader if no one takes them I'll just make them

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:57 pm

I'll change my guy to the Beat leader, i just thought we already had someone paying it

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:47 pm

You will! You are so awesome Haden! Thanks!

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Sorry that took a while, I am in three VERY active roll plays right now and running one of them
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:59 pm

Sorry, I have been working. I will definitely post tomorrow, but I just got home from a long shift.

@RawkFist- Since both of our characters are dead, can Koro come to you for "medical treatment" ?
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:20 am

I've got my first post in. The tone of my post should give plenty of insight into Babbles character I think.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:25 am

Finally! I posted!

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:42 am

Would anyone mind summarizing what's happened so far? :3

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Well besides the intro's mostly everyone is still in the lunch room. Nyx is brand new just arriving at the prison and she already had a run in with some outcast's that her shadow friends killed. Hayden and Winter talked about Winter's urge to escape to save her baby sister and Diana is now in the lunch room. There was some training/fighting scene between Kenji and Korogu. Umm not sure what else.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Kenji and Koro have teamed up, winter has revealed her intentions to escape, Nyx, Diana, Yuiama, and Hayden(that is a lot of power) are in the cafeteria right now.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:35 am

I'm confused i thought Diana was a were-leopard? how can he turn into a wolf?

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:49 am

Oh! Sorry that was my fault. He is a were leopard, I just keep putting wolf. Thanks for telling me Avalon.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Sorry for the absence. I finally have internet for a little bit. Looking for a place to live now, so I will catch up on reading and then hopefully get a post up soon.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:50 am

Currently Chloe De Luca is absent due to hardware troubles so if she hasn't posted in three days or more it's out of an inability to get back on.

Just thought I'd mention for those who didn't know already.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticInsanity on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Hey, Leej, if everyone's alright with it, may we be allowed to curse? I was just wondering. You stated in the rules we can't because people might be bothered by it, so how about asking everyone?

ChaoticInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:05 am

I'm fine with cussing :3

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!