Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pirates of Taerniam

Pirates of Taerniam

a part of “Pirates of Taerniam”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Become a swashbuckler and join the one of the crew of two rival pirate captains as they race against each other in order to find the legendary Chalice of Dominus Eripuerit, a mythical cup that is said grant whomever drinks from it immortality.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirates of Taerniam”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Pirates of Taerniam

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pirates of Taerniam"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Pirates of Taerniam

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Name: || Age: 14-17|| Gender: || Role: The Runaway|| FC: || Status: Open

Hello! This is very interesting. Maybe I please reserve the runaway?
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Welcome aboard! Reserving 'em for you now!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:34 pm

May I reserve the mermaid please?

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Sure thing! Reserving her for ya now!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Is it alright if my FaceClaim is a cosplayer? I don't have her true name, but the profile she goes by I do. I can post a link as well.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:55 pm

That's fine. Just put the profile name she goes by.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Great! She'll be up soon.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Can I reserve the star chaser's VooDooist??? Also if someone could PM me the CS that'd be awesome, I'm on my mobile and cant copy from the code box.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Pirates! Frick yeah!!! May I lay a reservation for Cutler's first mate?

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:12 pm

@KingHink
Sure thing! I'll get ya reserved!
@TenThousandLies
All yours! I'll PM you the sheet in a moment.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:50 am

I dont know if I can finish my character, work picked up tonight, and my schedule is already hectic. I'm sorry but I have to back out.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:31 am

That's ok I completely understand. Well goodbye then.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Alright then, my character sheet is up and ready. When do you intend on beginning, CutUp?

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:36 am

Probably Saturday. I want to give it a bit more time incase somebody's going to take one of Death's Edge. If nobody takes them I'll probably take a couple of them. Only a few of them are necessary for the story.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:22 pm

I can take someone frim Death's Edge if needed.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:24 pm

I too can take someone. I'll reserve the first mate for the Deaths Edge too if it is okay.

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Go for it! But make sure to have their last name McAllister.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Is a honorable third party possible, e.g naval officer.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:37 pm

You know I thought about putting a third naval ship but didn't because I honestly didn't think that this many people would be interested in joining. But yeah, give a little while and I'll set up the characters.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!