Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Plane Crash!! IC :](Stillaccepting)!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Plane Crash!! IC :](Stillaccepting)!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Kevin smiledand put his arms around her, he watched the waves and thought about how to answer, then he realized exactly what he would say, and he knew he would do it if it ever came to, "I'll find a place in england, I have a job and got a ton of money saved up, I'll get an apartement and go to school there, be better than my parents", he stroked her hair and wondered if she had anything else on her mind, he couldnt figure out what he was thinking. "Should we go back to shore so Rory isnt alone?".
Looking for an up and coming Hunger Games roleplay? Look no further than
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com/
Join today to be eligible for the first hunger games to be held on the site!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gazimu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:18 pm

She looked up at him "I could stay with my brother in england,It is way better to live with him then my other family in New York" She then thought about what to say about the thing with Rory. Then she smiled "I think shes fine,besides she's got her baby with her" She smiled again then said "if you wanna go back to Rory we can" Then she thought about how much longer they had to stay on the island and wait for a boat to come by. Antoinette kinda answered her own question by thinking someone would come by winter. She all so had thoughts in her head going on about how she was lucky to have Kevin but she did not say it out loud. She then looked up at him and said "I just found this out, I have had a lot of good luck this summer" She smiled and looked back over at Rory. Eveything seemed fine. Antoinette even looked around for any hint of danger around and saw none.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Kevin looked over to Antoinette, mystified, then he realized what she meant by luck, and looked down at his feet, "How have you gotten lucky this summer?", he scratched his shoulder and looked at the scabs and scars where a few days ago there had been fresh burn marks, then down to the large cut on his leg, it was starting to seal up, and he didnt have any infection, so it was no wonder he felt so much better, even without Antoinette he would be feeling better, but without her, he would be sad and lonely.

Gazimu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Antoinette smiled "well first off I got away from my family,Second when the plane crashed I still lived" Then she added "and last I met you" She smiled and looked up at him. He seemed to have been happy. She thought it was strange how the island was dangerous yet fun all at the same time. Antoinette looked at her foot. It seemed to have not been infected. Then she looked at her scratched up leg. It seemed fine. She looked out into the water far away. She saw no sighn of anything moving but the waves.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Kevin smiled and looked down, "I like the second one the most, because the third wouldn't have happened for me if the second didn't", he reached down and slid his hand into her's, he thought about things he missed back home, and compared them to here, not surprisingly for him, here won. He figured that having someone like Antoinette was better than any technology or person where he lived, it seemed he and Antoinette were alike, bad parents, not so great school. Hopefully they could get back and stay near each other, help fix each others lives at home. It would be hard, but he wouldn't give up on Antoinette, ever.

Gazimu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Antoinette looked up at him "ya I like the second one too,only cause I want to live my life and if I had never went on the plane I would of never met you" She felt safe on the rock with Kevin. Antoinette was now thinking what she would rather have. A ship come save her? or her being stuck on the island? she pretty much knew what was better. Being on the island. But then she looked down at the rock. It was strange how the rock had happened to just be here. Antoinette liked the cold feeling of the atlantic water in the summer air. It was like going camping in a way. But you got lost and you were not sure if anyone could find you but you were alright with it and wait it out.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Kevin smiled and leaned near Antoinette, "You make it sound better than it is", he looked into her eyes, and smiled again, "I wish I could believe it", he looked at the island, hoping to see something that could be useful for their survival, but he didn't see anything, a few berry bushes and banana trees for food, but that was about it, he thought about the possibility of a boat coming by, not very likely, but possible. The problem was, what would life be like if they got back? Would life be better than it used to be? Would he really be able to stay near Antoinette?

Gazimu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:13 pm

She looked at him and smiled. How could she make it sound better then what it was? She just pushed the thought out of her head and looked at Kevin he was now looking around. "what ya looking for?" She smiled then looked at there hands. She had kinda liked it. She now looked up and over to what Kevin was looking at. "Why are you looking at bushes?" She smiled "or are you day dreaming?" She started to laugh."anyway, Wanna go back in the water or do you wanna stay on the rock?" She did not mind what he picked. As long as it would involve doing something like just talking was fine with her.

(today I got my report card :P hahaha only went down in french but I hate so ya......I am so happy tomorrow I get to go curling plus spring break is coming soon :D)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 pm

(Haha loser I got an 83 in french and I CANT speak it whatsoever, and my Spring Break is this week)

Kevin thought his answer through, then he looked over at Antoinette and kissed her on the cheek, "I dont need to daydream, your already here", he laughed, it was such a corny thing to say, but it was mostly the truth. He looked back at the trees, "I was looking for helpful stuff on the island, we could use the bananas and berries over there, but its still scary to go near the forest", he had trouble admitting his fear, but it didnt matter, he would not let them overpower him, he would fight anything that got in his way of survival, and kill anything that dared try to hurt Antoinette or Rory.

Gazimu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:48 pm

( dont call me a loser cause for the next two days I have no work to do, sucker and I get no homework :P my spring break starts this friday goof :P but other then that I got a B average....heres a secert though I dont try and I get a B average if I tried I could get straight As if I wanted :P)

Antoinette smiled "Nice comeback" She smiled then said "well the only thing that had attacked you was a turkey, the worst you got hurt was from a ticking noise" She wanted to laugh but it was not that funny. She then looked over at the sun. It was really bright today. "Why does the sun have to be so god damn bright" She said blinking her eyes. Then smiled once she could see better. "So wanna go in the water or stay on the rock its your choice" She looked at him not caring what he picked. She liked land and water. Even though the water was better for cooling off.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 am

Kevin smiled and stood up on the rock, brushing off his shorts, as if there was anything to brush off, he looked down at Antoinette, "I think I'll take a swim", he grinned enthusiastically and dived into the water, effectively soaking Antoinette with the splash, he burst through the surface and wiped his hair back, keeping the water out of his eyes, he looked at the soaked Antoinette, "Haha! Sucker!", he laughed and dived under, splashing through the waves, challenging Antoinette to come after him under the waves. He could see everything clearly, the water was so nice and clear, not polluted, he watched fish go by, and looked to the surface, near the rock, waiting for Antoinette to dive in, he had a surprise waiting for her.

Gazimu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:20 am

Antoinette smiled as he splashed her. 'Jerk' she thought. She then had an idea. Since she was already wet why not just jump in and kill him? But no she would not go as far as "killing" him just simply payback. But she was not really one for paybacks she just got even. She smiled at the thought. Then she dived in after him. She opened her eyes after she was under water. She was happy that she did not have to close them again cause it hurt. The water never did bother her eyes so much though. She then found Kevin. She smiled he would probaly run out of breath soon. She then swam closer to him. She saw all the fish swimming. She smiled and grabbed a small rainbow trout. She looked at it. It looked pretty. But then she let it go. She was now thinking of a way to get him back.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Kevin watched her dive into the water, he let her take a look around and adjust to the water, then he decided to unleash his surprise, he started to dive deeper, then stopped and went up and stopped beside her, he smiled the best he could underwater and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer, they were close to the surface, and he had seen it in a movie once before, maybe it would work, he had one arm around her waist, the other was free to move, he reached up and stoked her wet hair, then pulled her in and kissed her, and his plan didn't fail, you could kiss underwater, and now they knew that, it was almost better than a normal kiss.

Gazimu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:12 pm

(sorry if my post is short, My head still hurts!!! ughh, Long story short I fell and blacked out for 10 seconds)

Antoinette smiled at him when he put his arm around her waist. Then when he kissed her. She knew it was better then a normal one. After he was done kissing her she pointed up. To tell him she was not ditching she just needed air to live. So she did the best she could to show him what she was doing. So she popped her head out of the water and started to inhale air then exhale it. After a couple minutes of that she went back under water. Kevin should go up soon for air. But she could not tell him what to do. Then again she never knew how long he could hold in with out no air.

(damn that does not seem to good....:( I hate blacking out cause when you open your eyes everyones around you, :P)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:31 pm

(Haha that sucks, I saw a movie today, but it was hard to find it)

Kevin watched Antoinette go up for air, and thought it was a good idea, he did an underwater flip and went out above the water, catching some air, then he went back down and went into a sitting position, pretending to be thinking hard, he had his elbow above his leg, holding his chin up with his fist, then he moved his hands out and made a gesture for Antoinette to swim closer, raising his eyebrows and smiling, he was ready to grab her and throw her above the water, if she would have her arms up so he could lift her by her arms.

Gazimu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Antoinette laughed at him pretending to think hard. Well she did not really laugh she just smiled. Then when he made a gesture for her to swim closer she did. She then looked at him. She put her hands in his. She was looking up at the surface. It looked cool just to see the water. Then a fish swam by. At first she thought it was a puffer fish so she swam away from it and into Kevins arms. She then looked at the fish again and saw that it was just a harmless fish.

(It hurt! funny thing was 10 minutes before I fell my friend did :P hahaha But she fell when she was walking and I fell when I was sweeping :P)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Kevin was about to lift her up above him with her hands when she swam closer, into his arms, he wondered why she had done it, but he didnt mind her at all, his arms were up against her back now, holding her shoulders, suddenly, he remembered something he had in his sweater pocket on shore, and moved back, grabbing her hand and pointing to shore, he swam to she surface, bringing her up beside him, and started swimming to shore, "Come with me, I have a surprise". He smiled and hoped he had exactly what he wanted, and got to shore, sitting in the waves, waiting for Antoinette.

Gazimu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:26 am

Antoinette smiled. How many surprises did he have? She just went with it and followed him. Then when she was almost at shore she let the wave take her to shore. She started laughing once she hit the sand. Her cheeck was against the sand and so was her body. She was still laughing on the sand. Then finally she sat up and wiped the sand off her face. She then sat closer to Kevin."So.." She now waited for him to answer.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Kevin laughed and wiped the sand that she missed off her face, then got up to a crouch and held out a finger, he turned to his sweater and rummaged through the pockets until he found it, his iPod Touch, he turned it on, and smiled as the screen came to life, it had power still. He walked backward to a part of the beach that was clear and smooth, where the sand seemed to flow through your feet like the waves of the water nearby, he flipped through the songs on his iPod until he found the one thta suited his needs, he pressed play and turned the speaker to the max, so they could both hear it on the beach, a romantic slow song played, he used his foot to put the sweater near him, and set down the iPod on it, he turned to Antoinette and bowed, then put his hand out. "I think it is apropriate that I ask for this dance".

Gazimu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Antoinette watched as he started going through the pockets of the sweater. Then when he pulled his i-pod out she smiled. But what suprised her was that he had a slow song on there. No way! It was not funny but it was strange most guys would have rap or heavy metal. But when he asked to dance. Inside she just wanted to die. She was not trying to be mean but she sucked at dancing she could not dance what so ever. But she did know how to slow dance. But she always thought she was bad so stopped.

She finally took his hand and stood up. She was smiling then said "I'm gunna die of embarssment" She started to laugh a little then said "I suck at dancing but! I could dance one dance,Maybe a second depending on how the first one goes" Her face was now more serious. Just to let him know she was not joking. Then she smiled again.

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!