Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Slice of Life

Pokemon: A Slice of Life

a part of “Pokemon: A Slice of Life”, a fictional universe by Vix.

The quests here are the ones that you make. With approval from the Game Masters, of course. What is your goal here? To lead your life in the world of Pokemon.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Slice of Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: A Slice of Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:46 am

Sorry if I seem borderline antisocial! I'm working really hard on getting everything together and making new characters ^^ I have about...Angelo, Lyle, Mindy, Morganna, Symphony, Sariah, Altruin...seven others that I'm making! lol. I've started working on the Kanto places, I'm not sure of Co-GMs have the capability, but Black could you PM me and we could go over which places to include?

Also, if anyone needs me, don't be afraid to just PM me!
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Just a bit of humor o3o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:52 am

You go, Gary--you EARN those fake badges. Pffft! //laughed the instant she saw that picture
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 am

Lol, Igari. You're too adorable.

@BB - Ginny is super great. I'll get in a Places for Unova>Castelia City and finish up as quickly as possible on the Whithurst sisters so Ginny will have someone to interact with. c:

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Hello all! I have sent in my character sheet, although it probably isn't all together. I'm pretty much running on fumes right now. I'll fix any discrepancies tomorrow.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:53 pm

@Fallout: I took a look at your character and I have to say, I'm impressed with what you've done with Gregory. I quite like him--his abilities seem modest enough to keep him rather human but he's eccentric enough to have an awesome personality! Well done.

Just a quick note: the first two images that you have on your CS are not showing up--try putting them either on imgur or photobucket and re-upload them after you've done that.

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:40 pm

So this was on my mind for several days... But for some reason, identifying Evee as a pansexual didn't sit well with her character. So, for intents and purposes, her sexual orientation is straight. :3c (Debatable bicurious, in certain circumstances) There you go, honey bun, your creator got it right.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:12 am

Okay! I just wanted to let everyone know but in my last post, I had some help from Icy~ (which is in part why it turned out a bit lengthier than planned) He wrote in a few paragraphs for J.T.'s interaction. Thankies, Icy! :3c

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Hopefully images are fixed now. I also filled in theme song, lessened how much money Greg had, and added to the facts section. And thanks! I was hoping he'd turn out okay in my sleep deprived state.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:28 pm

@Igari: Gurl, you know I'm always willing to help! :V Same goes to anyone else who may need any questions answered--feel free to send me a PM (unless you know all of the stuff already, in which case you're pretty much good anyway)!

@Fallen: Thanks for fixing those images! Unfortunately, it might be my computer that's freaking out on me, but there's one more picture under "APPEARANCE" that needs to be re-uploaded... Other than that, Greg looks pretty much ship-shape to me.

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 pm

There, should be good. Seems like ZeroChan just doesn't like cooperating.

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Welcome BBClock with Ginny and welcome fallout with Greg! You've both been accepted into our cast c: There isn't a Unova placement right now, as the interaction right now is taking place in Pallet town. I have two characters I'm working on that will be placed in the Unova Region, but I will get up tabs ASAP!

By the way, my post is almost finished! c:

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:23 am

Writer's Block - I'll finish up all two...four characters by next weekend.
But the Unova Region is up on the Places tab. Opelucid City is up! I'm going to start adding the other Routes, Towns, and Cities for both Unova and Kanto. Sinnoh is coming after that and then Hoenn! Sorry for being super lethargic, guys! Been a crazy week but I'll be on track within a few days time, promise! Glad I has Icy to help out c:

After I finish the characters I have in progress, I will update the Factions and the Major Influences threads!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:47 pm

I'm sorry guys, but it just seems that my posts get longer and longer the farther in we go, and this has only been my third post! :V

Looking forward to the new guys posting sometime in the near future!

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Woo, first post up! Hope you guys like it.

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Working hard to improve the RolePlaying quality by working on more information - Thank you all for being patient and it was a great post, fallout c: Great character, too!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Hey Fox,

Just wanted to poke you and let you know that we're sort of waiting on you for a post... Is everything OK with stuff on your end? Do you need any help with anything? Shoot me a PM if you need any help or are having trouble with something.

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:16 pm

I'm good, I'm good! Fighting my son's cold while trying not to get it myself, y'know?

I guess my PM didn't go through, haha. I'll work on the places, though the only thing I need aid with is the Major Influences Thread - adding on the Gym Leaders, Professors, Frontier Brains, Elite Four, etc. If there isn't a PC for the position already, go ahead and make an NPC or use a canon for the role. Professor count is no more than six per region. Save one in Unova for Morganna Whithurst.

I'll have my post up by tonight or early morning - I should also have up the ever bitchy Morganna CS by then.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi everyone!

So... Loki, Icy, and Iggy already know this, but I am making the attempt to join your awesome cast. One of my characters is currently in Fuchsia and the other should be starting in Opelucid, so (on the dubious assumption that I am accepted), this might give the characters currently alone in those places at least one other person to interact with.

By the way, I'm Ion, if that wasn't obvious somehow. Nice to see such a diverse cast; hopefully I'll be adding to it shortly.
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 am

Welcome Les, Lenore, Kai, and Morganna to the cast! I'll have up a post for Morganna soon and will also finish up my newbie trainer as well c: I hope everyone is having some sort of fun here, haha. I'm trying my best to make a character for each of everyone else's characters that aren't in Pallet Town so that no one ends up simply RolePlaying alone for too long. c:

My son's cold is gone, by the way - Unfortunately this means that he has returned to being The Screaming Cookie Monster, haha.

Vix
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!