Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Slice of Life

Pokemon: A Slice of Life

a part of “Pokemon: A Slice of Life”, a fictional universe by Vix.

The quests here are the ones that you make. With approval from the Game Masters, of course. What is your goal here? To lead your life in the world of Pokemon.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Slice of Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: A Slice of Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Yay, Opelucid buddy! Thanks for giving Greg someone to interact with, Ion. I think Lenore and Greg could get along well, since Greg really doesn't watch TV or movies, and will probably have no clue about Lenore's career.

The "Gracedia" in my post will most likely be my second character. Whenever I can sit down and write a sheet for her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

No problem; I'm glad to help! And that sounds feasible, certainly, and like a good idea besides. I look forward to reading the post (I would now, but I have to go), and replying. :)
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:29 pm

*poke poke poke poke poke* You all have my chicken pox now >:l

Yeah, I got the bawkbawk pox, so I've quarantined myself in my room and without interference from everyone, I now have the time to dedicate to you all. Because I love you all so much. *chokes down a sob* And I know. I know that You feel so neglected. *chokes down another sob* But that won't be how it is anymore. *bawls*
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:10 am

Noooo, not the chicken poooooox. //flees from the RANDOM ENCOUNTER

I've never had them in my life, thank you, and don't plan on getting them anytime soon!!

In seriousness! Having you all to ourselves works fine for my selfish instincts (//coughprincesscomplexcough) but I really hope you feel better soon, Fox :3c

I wanted to let everyone know that Icy helped me with my latest post i.e. the dialogue that occurred between Evee and J.T. It turned out a bit cuter more towards the end with Angelique than I planned but I still approve~
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Every Tropius flies and every Lapras surfs/swims, but I'm sure its not because they learned it from a Hidden Machine, therefore, if your character wants to cross a body of water or the sky using their Pokémon, the use of an HM is not necessary at all.

But, as Hidden Machine Moves can be used in battle, if you wish that the Pokémon on your character(s)' team to use said move (Surf, Waterfall, Rock Climb, etc.) in battle, your character must obtain the proper HM from a Gym Leader - Cannot be bought from stores.

So -
Out of battle: No HM needed.
In battle: HM needed.

Cool?

Random announcement for the day is over now c: Thank you for tuning in to Radio Fox!

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Latest post brought to you by Ion and Fallout. Sorry about the posting in Kanto, I goofed a bit.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:32 pm

...I guess I should say this now if I haven't already, but thank you to Ion for helping collab everything between Gemma and Les thus far and in the future =D

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:09 pm

Likewise, both Icy and Fallout haha. I just sort of assumed that everyone knew about that, since otherwise we would be the godmoddiest godmodders ever.

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat May 04, 2013 1:37 am

Got behind. Back on track >:o Night will be falling over Pallet Town in my next post and I'm gonna stir up some trouble ^_^

Those who wish to take that as a cue and stir up trouble wherever their characters are, feel free!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat May 25, 2013 4:49 pm

So. I just noticed the Factions tab and figured out how to work it. I may or may not be just saying "Fuck the Major Influences Thread". Maybe. But, anyways. I have added Goldenrod City and Route 34 to Johto. If anyone needs any other Places to be added, just let me know. I do deeply apologize for my recent lack of activity. I'll be posting for Angelique soon. <3 And, again, nice post Igari!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!