Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny

Pokémon: A Trainer's Destiny

a part of “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

Follow your dreams in an advanced Pokémon RP. Create your own destiny in the Faria region. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING UNLESS YOU'VE ALREADY CLAIMED A SPOT)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokémon: A Trainer's Destiny

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:58 pm

DOH. I feel stupid.

We're going to go with every Pokémon's life can be salvaged so long as it makes it to a Pokémon Center in reasonable time in comparison to the injury. No walking around with dead Pokés all day, lol.

And yes, all same city.
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:03 pm

@John I think I answered that one somewhere... lol

But anyway, poisoned trainer it depends on the poison. Weedle sting isn't going to be enough to make you pass out, maybe just a bit dizzy until the poison leaves the body. Muk's toxic? Probably need to get yourself some help fast.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Johnapillar on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Oh right, I remembered, but are our pokemon going to faint in the field or will they be stuck with 1 hp until we cure it?

Mr.Johnapillar
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:12 pm

In Faria, are there poffins or pokeblocks? :D (Just remembered their existence...)
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 pm

adds another question. we just spoke about how the trainer cannot be attcked Some poision attacks are a like a wide area of smoke, correct? So what if we get poisioned indirectly? Still sounds illegal in my book.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 pm

There is a lot of questions that really aren't leaving much to the imaginations... I was just going to wing the hell out of everything and write anything that makes a good post/story...
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Oh right - a bit off topic, but I really like your signature image, Rarikou xD

And also, what sort of crimes do Team Fate commit? Pokemon kidnappings? Break-ins? Are they trying to summon some dormant legendary pokemon and steal priceless relics from historical sites to do it? Or will this be revealed in time? XD

... oh, one more thing: Game Center. It's essentially gambling, so is there an age limit?

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 pm

I was going to ask a question, but everytime I come up with one, someone just posts it. So I've just decided to be quiet and see how many of mine are answered.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Johnapillar on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:27 pm

@Sor, welcome to my life recently~

Mr.Johnapillar
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:28 pm

SO MANY QUESTIONS! XD

Your Pokémon will faint from poison.

Neither. You'll have to make your Pokémon beautiful in a different manner. XD

Team Fate's plans are as of now a mystery.

What Talisman said. Try not to think too hard about it guys.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:32 pm

xD Okay, I will now attempt to keep my mind from spitting out its endless list of questions. I'll just find out as I wander the world and learn things for myself like my character would ^^

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Hey guys, YOU'RE TAKING THE MAGIC OUT OF MY POKEMON ROLEPLAY...

I mean Queen's roleplay. Totally Queens roleplay... Yeah. And quit sucking the magic out of my roleplay.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:36 pm

LOL

You guys. This is going to be fun.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Allright, but if I decide to use earthquake on the department store, causing it to fall into mere ruins, and grabbing as much as I can carry and running, you guys can't say anything, cause yall didn't want any more questions XD

see? I'm already eviler than Team Rocket ever was. Cutting off slowpoke tails... yeah, THAT'S gonna rake in the dough

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Good luck with that. XD

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 pm

xD You know you'll probably have to pay for damages and whatnot, although admittedly in that situation, Raine wouldn't hesitate to slip a few things into her own bag...

But destroying a whole building and countless lives over an armful of items seems a pretty exaggerated idea xDDD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:58 pm

"Oh... Well... You don't see that every day. I best sketch this right now," Dom says, taking out his drawing tablet. Leafy on the other hand... Gives Dom a rather condescending look. "It was a joke..." Dom says through quivering lips... It was not a joke.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:03 am

Talisman wrote:"Oh... Well... You don't see that every day. I best sketch this right now," Dom says, taking out his drawing tablet. Leafy on the other hand... Gives Dom a rather condescending look. "It was a joke..." Dom says through quivering lips... It was not a joke.

I laughed out loud.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 am

Yeah... probably oughta be more subtle with the evil over there. :P
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 am

i won't if I ... i dunno wear a mask, or keep a pokemon with smokescreen to cover my face... but then again, I like the mask idea XD.

Believe me, I'm making a list of evil things I can possibly do. i'll write up a list and send it to Queen when I'm through brainstorming ... may take a while XP

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!