Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pooka Pooka (Supposedly Undiscovered Planet)

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Pooka Pooka (Supposedly Undiscovered Planet)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 pm

OOC: Thank you very much, I am happy I can talk diplomatically now. On to issues of diplomacy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:14 pm

((OoC: Meh, whatever. I would like to ask, how did the Trator ships land on the planet?))
Practioner of the Free Market

Sometimes, all you'll ever going to find is a spoon.

"Nationalism is the destroyer of nations; patriotism the preserver"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:42 pm

OOC: using a neutral spot, then sending a team down, two post action to landing, read more next time

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:56 pm

((OoC: I did, if you read the Juggarnuaght and Harbinger had jumped in between the Megaroad and the Technounion ship, in the neutral spot. I think maybe the two of you should read more as well.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Conquerer_Man wrote:((OoC: I did, if you read the Juggarnuaght and Harbinger had jumped in between the Megaroad and the Technounion ship, in the neutral spot. I think maybe the two of you should read more as well.

OOC: the megaroad wasn't anywhere NEAR the planet, it was at the edge of the system, launching scouts, if you had approached closer, which would be dumb as it would tear your ship apart. Rocks fall, you die because you brought your GIANT 150 MILE LONG MOBILE SPACE STATION into a gravity storm, because you said my misreading was truth. Now stop burning down defenseless animals and powergaming, some of us want to have politics with rational actors

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:28 pm

((OoC: You know what, it doesn't matter, go a head, have a political discusion with tribble-wanna-bees. If you need me, I'll be plotting the down fall of humanity.))

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:16 pm

From a leaf-covered hollow, a yellow head poked from behind the door to gaze down at the ground floor and the Long Legs that were still standing where they had left them. “Bad smell gone!” he announced. Bursting from their hollows and dens in cotton ball files, the male Meebits came once again, stopping before the visitors in the same fashion as before. A green Meebit, sniffing audibly, approached the spot where there was a thick cluster of roots. He was aware that the spot had once been the source of the bad smell as the living roots still continued to snake and tighten upon the earth. “Bad smell gone,” the green Meebit muttered quietly and reassuringly to itself. What it saw squeezed tightly between the roots was not only the soldier’s knife, but a dark and square object. Delicately, the Meebit bit the corner of the object and tugged it free from the plants. With it carried in its mouth, it dropped it before the other Meebits where they formed into a thick circle to inspect it. “No taste good,” the green Meebit reported.

“Rock?” asked a white Meebit, looking to the others with confusion. To a more advanced species, the small device resembled a small data file or record.

Having near forgotten about their visitors, a blue Meebit shuffled toward them and said, “De’Shaw not like bad smell. Bad smell bad. De’Shaw protect Meebits. De’Shaw like Meebits.”

“De’Shaw~” the Meebits sang.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 pm

The team noted the plant matter, making a note to not send organics near those, or possibly use fire to limit their growth near the settlements, before A1 restarted their conversation. A1 would ask the Meebit, “May I have that object which ‘doesn’t taste good,’ “ she asked them, curious to find out what type of data bank it was. A2 laughed, before saying, “so, De’Shaw, is he here, or is he…” he pointed to the sky in a wide motion, “All over, everywhere,”. He wanted to know if the De’Shaw was a physical being, or a highly abstract concept god seen on several primitive planets across the galaxy.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:47 am

The blue Meebit hopped in a quick circle, and then chimed, “Everywhere!”

As then, the other Meebits responded with similar excitement, bouncing in circles with their fur hissing like pompoms. “Everywhere!” they praised in unison.

The green Meebit picked up the small device and brought it over to the droid. “No good. No eat,” he explained. Whatever the visitors wanted with it, to the Meebits, if it couldn’t be eaten, then it was useless.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

A1 picked up the memory chip, running it through a hand held datapad to see what sort of data was on the machine, curious to note who was the humanoid who became part of the plant matter of the world was. After the basic scans, she said, “Ah, De’Shaw is good to you.” She said curiously, before A2 messaged to her via a radio transmission, “So, these people are highly primitive, this will get us both tenure for sure,” only to have A1 hush the other android.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Missing Excerpt #3

I have been observing the Nord, and it is unlike anything that I have ever seen. It is a far more advanced formation of astrology unlike that of a star. When gazing through a telescope, the surface of the Nord is smooth like Mendel peas. It is two times larger than that of the sun that exists in the Earth galaxy, which allows its light to reach the other surrounding planets and moons. For this reason, though I have only visited Pooka Pooka, when I asked the Meebits about the possibility of there being plant-life like the vegetation of Pooka Pooka on other planets, they called the plant-life De’Shaw, an entity I once thought to be a god. That was until I met it...

OOC: Missing Excerpt #3 has been added to the first post.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:51 pm

A1 and A2 were shocked at the data, talking to each other via private radio coms, “So this star is a massive star, probably a super giant star, but we’ll need to tell the orbit base to send a probe..” she said, carrying on, “Is De’Shaw a plant leader, a Peety Phirana, some sort of AI….” They speculated, before attempting to draw any more data from the cube.

A1 smiled, keeping her concerns to her own person, waiting for an answer from the Meebits.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!