Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crash

Powers

a part of “Crash”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Students of a US public high school find themselves stranded on a deserted island after a plane crash. (Accepting New ACTIVE Characters! We have a summary.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crash”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Powers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:12 pm

OHYMOG. VIOLET CAN SEE THROUGH THE EYES OF EVERYONE AROUND HER AT THE SAME TIME.
Why is it called a broken heart if every part of you is hurting?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

one-wing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Those are both fine Koji and one-wing
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Yesss!! me gots alchemy powaaaaaaa, btw adi, sorry no elemental powers , plus, am more of the ice guy myself, ice can do all sorts of crazy stuff :D

Koji
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Cept keep us warm <3 The best thing you could do with ice is make us coconut flavored Icelollys you turd xD Is it really "Alchemy"? Wouldn't that be classed as.. Crafting? Just saying ;P And wait a minute Koji! I found the damn loophole here, and with no effect to your decision or anything, "Powers shouldn't be for -SOLE- survival on the island" So.. Tell me Koji!! When would you use that back home huh?! "Look Mom! I got an A+ in woodshop! I made you a coo coo clock and a stone dagger! :D"

Gentlemen, I rest my case -Bows to fellow roleplayers-
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:56 pm

i was thinking about that when i took a shower earlier but not really a loop hole becouse what am i gunna do? make stone dagger, chase a boar and when i trow it, it turns to dust? lol, or make a wooden fork? lol i know how to moderate myself pretty well and if anything comes, i am open to voids :P

Koji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missfightingfork on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:17 am

I think being able to move stuff with her mind would suit Stephanie just fine ^^
Seeing as she's a reclusive person and doesn't do much with her physical body, it'd make sense for her to do most of the work with her mind

missfightingfork
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:49 pm

i am actually looked foward to the powers already ^^ but think about it adi , in the same note of "shoudnt be for solo survival" most or all powers can be used for that purpouse lol, i cant wait to see u "revive" countless times xD

Koji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:00 pm

I can see everyone lining up to kill me.. Well back!! BACK YOU DEMONS!! xD

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:51 pm

xDD i think we should give chris the power of .. apple pie!!! feed me chris!! FEED MEH!!! O.O
(lol am sorry dude but u can do anything)

Koji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:56 am

I'll just agree on the healing powers. :D
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Good power. Now I hate my powers. Gee, thanks guys! :D
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joe2618 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:18 pm

I really have no clue for Jack's power now..Have any of you got any suggestion to help me out here? I really have no clue. Thanks.

Joe2618
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:34 pm

@Joe2618, I really liked your idea that you shared with me over pm that you'd have you're corpse friend come to life again as like an alternate personallity thing. I think you should go with that. But do whatever you want.

@Angelika, you can still change if you want, until we actually get them which will probably be in the next few days.

@Yonbibuns, sorry but Saphire already has that power, as before mentioned earlier, if you hadn't read it yet, I gave a suggestion that Cammen could see into the future past and present or any of them, but not too specifically into the future that gives away anything.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joe2618 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:39 pm

That's a good idea..But he would need healing to be of any use really. -Stares at Stephanie-. But ok. Yeah..That's a good idea. I'll have re-animation thanks alot Jay. :)

Joe2618
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Not sure how useful the future-seeing would be if he can't see directly into the future (Unless he only sees a few minutes like in the Knowing with Nicholas Cage). Joe, y'got any ideas? :P

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joe2618 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Hmm..I can seeing the whole future and past seeing thing working really, but only glimpses and at certain places. For example, Cammen could look at a tree with a carving in it and cammen could look back onto when the tree was first encarved. That could help with the whole mystery creatures idea as to seeing what happened and how they progressed here and how they came to be what they are.

But then again Cammen could see a person in only black and white. As he see's people that way, why not actually make him see them in black and white? It could be interesting as he could see peoples true intentions.

But then again he could always have super speed. With him being in the army and all it could relate back to him, then again he could just have super endurance as to he can take a lot more damage than the average person before actually feeling the stress the body was taking from the pain.

He could also just teleport in mild distances. I get this idea because he isn't too sure of anyone and is always on his guard and has a hard time opening up. That's all I can think of right now Yonbibuns I'll get back to you if I can think of anymore.

Joe2618
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 pm

JOE. So many good ideas, thank you. You're brilliant. Now I've just gotta choose one because they all sound good, and you actually looked at his character and figured out some good ones that relate to him. Thankyouthankyou. -hug-

The seeing into the future and past thing might work if you say it like that. Maybe touching or seeing things enables him to see into the future and past--which would be helpful in figuring a lot of stuff out. Could work the same way for people, too. And maybe he could relay those "sights" to other people by touching them.

Bahaha. Either that or the teleportation in mild distances.

Lemme know what you guys' think. Which one should he have?

Also, whatever Kuroi decides to do next. Cammen will NPC with you, or I'll post after he does since they were talking together.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:03 am

The visions sound better. I've read about characters that have bad accidents with teleportation, like, teleporting, then walking into a tree, and sometimes leaving parts of themselves behind. The visions are safer, methinks.

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurmix on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:05 pm

i think i would like to be an elementalist,but i need to absorb that element i want to use before using it.Like i can draw water from the air and then bend it or use it in any other way i can.

Kurmix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Sorry, Kurmix I said no elemental powers on the rules. Please read them over if you haven't already.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!