Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Psychic Mansion

Psychic Mansion

a part of “Psychic Mansion”, a fictional universe by Kawaii Desu.

The Goruden Mansion has been known to be a home to psychic of all sorts, teaching them to control their abilities.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Psychic Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Psychic Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:41 am

Jakuri-chan wrote:Well, finally got her done. -.-;; Gabriel is in. XD Have fun reading over that profile of hers...I think it has some gaps in it really, there's stuff about her I didn't write in or just didn't know how to put in there without actually writing it as a part of a post, but, uh, I'll get those details sorted out in due time.

And yeah, I had an interesting enough Christmas. Heh, I got a new computer, finally, I've been using this ancient desktop of mine for eight years now. XD I'll be figuring out how to use it over the course of the new couple of days.

As for the roommates situation...I have to say that I think it'd be interesting (and really funny) if Gabriel got stuck with a male roommate, I know the rooms are co-ed to begin with, but with her situation, it'd just be fun to write I think.

I laughed so hard at this. I imagined it in my head.

"[Insert name here]-kun, wh-what are you doing?!"
"Changing..?"
"[Insert name here]-kun, you can't do that!"
"Why not?"
"GO CHANGE SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR GODS SAKE!"
Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind, don't matter. And those who matter, don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:46 am

peachyme123 wrote:Oh! Uhm, merry late christmas everyone, haha... ^^; I really am terrible at remembering things like that...

Did anyone get anything interesting? I got some clothes (uhm, sorry sis I don't wear size 9 jeans), a palm reading book (which I haven't figured out if it works yet btw), candy (nerds rope ftw), annnnd a one hundred dollar bill because my dad was too lazy to actually go out and buy something. Go figure.

Oh! Also, Luca had dibbs on Juliette, if everyone is okay with that. I know TornZero said that she would be good for Gabriel, but I really think that Juliette's lack of having an 'aura' (for lack of a better word) would be benificial for Luca. But whatevs, ultimately it's up to Torn and our honorable GM...

I might consider, since Jakuri's idea to be in a room with a male, that'd cause alot of drama, which could liven things up. Then again, I don't mind. I'll re-check the profiles in a bit, and then I'll be able to post the room-mates.

^^"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Haha, sounds fine by me. By the way can I make another character? I want her to work at a downtown Cafe with a huge curiosity towards the School. :3
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:32 pm

peachyme123 wrote:Oh! Also, Luca had dibbs on Juliette, if everyone is okay with that. I know TornZero said that she would be good for Gabriel, but I really think that Juliette's lack of having an 'aura' (for lack of a better word) would be benificial for Luca. But whatevs, ultimately it's up to Torn and our honorable GM...

Since when are there dibs? O_o I didn't get the memo about this! This is an outrage! I quit! Yeah, I don't mind. It could be fun. Luca better have a pet bunny!
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Sure :D More characters, the better.

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:07 pm

And the room mates are up.

Please don't eat me.

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:55 pm

@Kawaii

"Or are you interested in meeting cute guys? We can arrange that to, so who do you like?" Ren smiled brightly, "Just kidding."

You're going to give poor Cupcake a heart attack xD

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:00 pm

All right, I'm about to get down to work on my intro post. XD Gonna warn you all ahead of time, like Gabriel's profile...you might get something way too long from me as far as things are about to go.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Woah. A few of you guys have pretty... elaborate... name-titles. Lol. How do you guys even set that up, anyways? Not that I'd actually use one (*cough*far too lazy*cough*), but just curious.
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:43 pm

@ Peachy

You can just use a random name generator o3o

@Michaelis

OH YEAH.

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:38 am

Now I hope everybody gets a feel for the kind of environment Luca grew up in. I would feel sorry for him if his family wasn't so amusing!

Okay, now ya'll know his mother is one of those types, I just want to let you know that Luca fully expects a room to himself, as he is paying for one and not a student. But his mother took the liberty of signing him up anyways, so Luca is in for a, ahem, surprise.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 am

Are you still accepting characters? I was considering joining since this sounds like a pretty fun idea.
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:17 am

Slcam:
More characters are free to join, infact, you came just in time, that is if you want a room mate.

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:04 am

Yes, I would love to have a roommate. Especially if they are a light sleeper, annoying, noisy, etc. Lol, I really am fine with anything though.

EDIT: And Hello, Peachy!

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi hi! ^^ I have just joined the rp yaay! I need a room and....some interaction? Also what have I missed?

Faithy <3

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Ummm... suddenly I can't see any of the posts.... Anyone else having this problem?

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Yea but I think it does this for a sec when it starts a new page haha

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Ok I was right, lol, you should be able to see them now.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Hey, I'm gonna join today, so don't go too far. So much reading. I'm going to have Slcam tell me what's happened xD
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Should I start a post that introduces my character the the mansion? -Blinks- I don't know what to do TT-TT

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!