Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Quinn's Restaurant

Quinn's Restaurant

a part of “Quinn's Restaurant”, a fictional universe by Starbuck.

Quinn's Restaurant is now a favorite for amazing food, casual dining, breath-taking views of the salty Sound and beaches, live music, and friendly, energetic staff.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quinn's Restaurant”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Quinn's Restaurant

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 pm

She's in the middle of a blizzard at the moment, her internet's currently crapped out. Probably won't post tonight. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Psh, those are the perfect times to post! ;)

I understand, I seem to be the only one that didn't get snow. =P
Previously known as PerfectlyBroken.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starbuck
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Power went out because of blizzard! At least I got my 3G on my phone.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:57 pm

I hear ya. No worries, stalker. ;)

Stay safe and warm! =)

Starbuck
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Haha, shh.
I hope I dont freeze here, its bad enough im home alone.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Omg tell me about it, we got two feet almost of snow so far in Missouri. It's crazy, everyones freaking out and stocking up on food. We shoveled at like noon and it was replaced in about an hour *rolls eyes*
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Yeah, everything here in chicago is crazy too, theres no power in places. And I do believe theres lightning too. Eeek.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 am

THUNDERSNOW! Sorry; I just had to say it when you mentioned lightning lol. It has to be the most ridiculous name for a weather phenomenon ever, but apparently it's legit. Yeah, I'm getting buried as well, or at least I would be if I didn't live on the third floor of my building. Schools are closing for day two of who-knows-how-many. Internet's still alive... for now.

So if I randomly disappear for a day or two... sorry in advance. (>-<)
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Geez. Stay safe out there. =)

I have sent PMs to those that have been inactive for a while now, to please abandon their characters if they're no longer interested. There has been an average of 1-3 posts (if that) a day now, so it shouldn't be extremely hard to keep up anymore. If things continue to slow down, I will start accepting new characters. =)

Starbuck
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Yeah, lets keep this going, guys!

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:07 pm

This is a heads-up to let you guys know that I have not left the game and I will not be leaving the game. My character doesn't really lend himself a lot of the outside-of-the-restaurant story and therefore will drop out from time to time, but I'm not going anywhere and am more than happy to work with anyone that needs a character or has any ideas.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jossar on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Same. Maybe I might post what Churchill does outside of work, but at the moment I feel like it would distract from last night's story.

Jossar
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Not if you're posting the new day. I'm everyone would ask Churchill why he had skipped out last night. Especially Jackson. =P

Aaaand posted.

Starbuck
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creo on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Sorry everyone for not being around. I'm not leaving the RP. I had to drive 100+ miles to take care of my mom since she was unable to work during the blizzard weather. But have no fear, Creo is here.
Devastated the white swan leaps off a cliff killing herself and, in death, finds freedom.

Creo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Party at Jackson's house! :)

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Sweeeet!

FYI, Scarlett's writer politely dropped from the game. And I have yet to hear from Amy, Eloise, and David's writers, so for now I will assume that they have dropped as well.

If you know anyone else who might be interested, please have them submit a profile. =)

Starbuck
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:44 pm

I just might create another guy tomorrow, just gotta think of a job for him.

I'm open to suggestions :)

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:51 pm

What about a host? Or another chef, since Colby's writer is out too. Or a son/grandson to the Quinn's who has to stay with them for a while, and needs a job? Up to you, dude!

Starbuck
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 pm

I might make a combo of those two. Quinn's son/grandson who moved into town and because of his outgoing personality "(quite the opposite of August :P) he's made host. Or something. I"ll think about it, and i'll get a CS up sometime tomorrow.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starbuck on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Everyone welcome Quinn's newest character! ;)

My post will be up after work.

Starbuck
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!