Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ragnarök Rising

Ragnarök Rising

a part of “Ragnarök Rising”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

The Norse Gods have been reborn, and must now work together to stop Loki, and Ragnarök. {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ragnarök Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ragnarök Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ragnarök Rising"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Ragnarök Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:15 pm

I'm sorry please disregard this

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Hey cutup! This sounds really interesting! If I could, could I please reserve the Goddess Freya, Adrianne Palicki FC?

Also, her hex code would be #993333, my favourite mythical god goddess what not is Persephone and I hope this is a funny gif I dunno I just love adventure time

Edit: If possible, could I change the FC to Scarlett Johansson?

..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Sure! I'll set her up, and change the FC.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Okay, this is seriously cool. If possible can I reserve Idun, but perhaps change the FC to Zooey Deschanel, trying to keep in theme with the young/innocent look.
Character color code #4B0082 . And as for my favorite myth figure, it has to go to Athena, because she's pretty great.

Got to love dogs smacking people.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:54 pm

Sure! I'll set her up in a sec, and all that good stuff.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:57 pm

Can I resever Thor, Kellan Lutz?

I love Ares

Slate Grey

Youre welcome
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Alright, one Thunderer coming right up!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:09 pm

@CutUp:
Hello there~! I'd like to reserve the face claim Margot Robbins, if at all possible, please?

Her hex code will be #FF00F2 and my favorite mythical figure would have to be Aphrodite. :D

Also, hope you enjoy this.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:58 pm

Can I reserve Hel? I'm thinking of possibly changing the FC but haven't decided yet.

Her color will be #FF4000. And I don't specifically have a favorite figure. If I had to chose, probably Loki, but Mimir gives him a run for his money as well :)

He who has ears to hear, let him hear
For this is a tale of an ancient kind
In the word there lies existence and the word became flesh
And dwelt among us and we saw its glory
Let him hear it who will

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:15 am

Sweet more peeps! I'll reserve ya all in a sec.

@Kai
Sure, let me know who ya want. I picked Summer cause to me she's got a sort of soft gothic-like quality, and can be a bit intimidating. Or at least to me.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:33 am

Great, thanks! After thinking about it for a bit, I think I'm just going to stick with Summer after all :)

I may not have time to get a WIP up tonight but you'll have it at some point tomorrow at the latest.

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umbra Alastor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello, i would like to throw a reservation in for Tyr.

The color would be #f58311

My Mythical figure of choice is Hephaestus

And as requested your gif.. an accurate picture of me in my spare time.

umbra Alastor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyden13 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:10 am

Hi Can I please reserve Sif
Color is #2E8A5C
I love Celtic Gods. Like Morrigan

Eyden13
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:46 am

Sure, I'll reserve them for ya guys in a sec.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Hoooly shit :D I love this! Bloody good work, mate :D

May I have the honor of reserving Freyr? Character dialogue will be something as simple as Brown, you know, simple and earthly. And my favourite mythical person is (i don't know her English name, so you get it in Norwegian) Skade, the ski goddess. Funny gif

Just one question, will the character be able to use items that are linked to them? Like, will Freyr posses Skidbladner at some time? or will odin have a pair of wolfs/dogs and/or ravens?

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:32 am

Reserved! And as long as it's a weapon, and yes they'll have it. But no, no animal companions for anybody.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Alright, I think I'm done screwing around with Hel's profile. Check it out, let me know if you want anything changed/added/deleted. Otherwise, hope you like her :)

Kai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyden13 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:12 am

OMG I am finally done. I don't know why this took me so long. Hope Ana is awesome!

Eyden13
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:53 am

Howdy heyyyy everyone! I'll reserve Thor, if no one already has. :)
For text color, I was thinking an electric bluish, to keep up the electricity theme? I'll probably end up dimming it a little to make it less painful on the eyes, but we'll see.
Favorite Myth... I do love me some King Arthur and the round table adventures! Does that count? Hm...
And lastly, good show; great gif
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!