Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

a part of “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

You have just been given an acceptance letter to a school you have never heard of nor applied to, but none the less you decide to go. It tells you that you were handpicked to attend this school because of your "special" skills.(4 roles left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Maybe the magician, shall see if got too much on my plate atm or not.

The idea may compense then! haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 pm

So, referring to my 'image' post: I'll just... Let my characters sit this one out. I don't trust children with weapons. Imaginary or no. I don't feel like mashing with a bazillion characters all fighting the same fight, and end up confused of who I was fighting again. I'll join fights when they're less chaotic, and more strategic. (A.K.A.: Planned out!)

Now where's me pint, 'n chicken sandwich... *Sits down and enjoys the entertainment*
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Byte: I wish I had your genius. I don't even know what's going on right now... T_T

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:42 pm

@NewKid- *refers you to the new thread*

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Sup my whoes and hoeski's(seeing as no one commented on me saying this earlier, I'm assuming its ok to use from now on until the end of time. >.>). Anyway. Aki won't be on for a few days, so he gave me temporary custody of Rasixu. Ima just leave Shin how he is, since his part isn't too important. xD

Edit: I'll wait till the end of June before I begin finding a replacement for Nomad. So pretty much tommorow. xD

EditX2!!: Also PM'd Keita, Dumisa, and Hereme, asking why they're not posting(in the politest manor possible). Theres no use in pm'ing Taroo for now since he/she hasn't been on for the past 4 days. Once Taroo comes back, then I send pm!

Also a noting that I'm unsure if I'll be online tommorow or not. Moving the rest of my grandma's shit into storage, and getting my electric violin checked out, seeing as it hasn't been picking up the sound on up bows for not 1, but 2 different amps. They seem compatible, cause I can get sound during down bows. Idk. -_-

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:43 am

Just posting to wonder if anyone would be interested in joining my new RP,

Yes it involves vampires, werewolves and shifters but Its going to be sophisticated with a good plot line and I expect good literate posts from my participants ;P
Also looking for a co-Gm if anyone is interested

roleplay/r-i-v-a-l-s-r-e-b-o-o-t/

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:02 am

I would post but i'm waiting for Stefan again o.o leaving for Crete the 8th and staying there with no internet for 2 weeks

Evita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:43 am

I will be gone for 3-5 days. If its necessary someone can control my characters. [probably izumisince she is driving XD]
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:42 am

Im waiting for the others to reply to Olivia first :/

Gin replied and really wanna retaliate lol but be polite to let others get a word

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:06 am

Oh summer vaca. You do have your down sides.
@Evita- Sweet! Say hi to King Minos for me! >8D

Edit: I might have to call it if no one posts by the 4th, since I'm sure a fair amount of rp'ers here are American who will celebrate our independence(Not sure if I will this year or not). xD

EditX2!!: I will need 3 posts, each from a different person by then, or I will call it. I need to make sure we have more than 1 person who likes to give shits. xD
On another note! I have the last post in all 5 OOC threads! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~! >8D
Gintoki has just gained the achievement: Attention Whore. 8)

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:41 am

I still here and I still care! I just posted though, and dont have much to say atm. O.O
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 pm

@Slcam- Yh. Kinda the same reason I didn't do another post with Forte. Since you said you still care I maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay take that into account depending on if we get the other 2 posts. >.>

Edit: Seeing as she/he(I won't say just 1 until I am absolutely certain. xD) said it was ok, you can probably take 1 of Dreamer's characters. Most preferably Skye seeing as she is one of the main offensive roles in the Apocalypse side. Exile wouldn't be too bad either.

Skye-
Exile-
Izumi-
Just choose which role you want to take over until Dreamer returns. Others may pick as well. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:42 pm

I'd say that I still care, but the amount of 'I am online, but can't be arsed to post' Alzheimer patients are staining my motivation.

By Eric's hairy-bum! I thought Alzheimer was on the not-contagious list. When did they move it?!

A-anyway, part of me still wants to try and make something out of this. Which would be difficult, counting the amount of *gestures at earlier remark*. So it may be that we'd have to reform a large amount of this role play, but that is still up to the Game Master, Ginny.

Sweet William's fungus-strained knickers! I just transformed you into a lass! Unless... You already were?

Still, the other option... Well, that would involve a cardboard box dumped into the ocean. But I don't see that happening. Not until I've finished my doomsday device that will demotivate Gintoki into continuing this already halted role play.

Wait what?! You had a tidal wave of ideas for your characters! Are you just going to... Drop them?

If this role play is coming to a screeching halt, then yes. Yes, my insane mind, I would drop them. Preferably into my 'ideas-for-later' map.

@Gintoki:

I see vacations are arriving, which will makes things more difficult to oil the wheels of the role play. My suggestion, as you already said, would be to wait two or three days for some posts. If those do not appear, closure of the role play might be inevitable. (But this is just one mind, no?)

Now I have given my thoughts on this predicament in my... Usual weird way....

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Just in case the people who aren't leaving/need another rp to join, I've created 1 that I've been keeping in storage for a while. roleplay/betrayal-knows-my-name-final-reincarnation/ Feel free to join if you wish. Only decided to put this here, cause things are goin extra slow for this rp.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:24 am

i care o.o i just can't really post again before Stefan does, and he's here frequently so i dunno why he doesn't o.o

Evita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:16 pm

He just posted. If you get a post in, then I will extend the time limit until the rp is closed. I still need comfirmation that a good amount of people are still in this. If you look in my earlier post, you can also temporarily take on one of Dreamer's characters until she/he gets back.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:50 pm

You know, it is nice to see people take control of my characters without my permission. Makes for a much easier role play since I don't have to do jack-shit. I'll assume you'll be posting the entire fight for us, StefanL? Or are you going to delete whatever action you did with my character and make a more reasonable post? The latter, yes? Thank you kindly. You sack of shit-stained diapers.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Aw Hotdog. I was gonna have Catherine poke X in the face but it looks like I can't do that. Maybe I'll have her incite violence for the girl w/ the rocket launcher.

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:32 pm

wow byte. seriously. tjere is not one roleplay where u canget the whole thing done just by using ur own character. and i made the post very reasonable. all i used her for was to fire a bullet at drake cus he was attacking somone. it's not like i changed the entire character. have some flexability with your characters, or the roleplay won't go on far. if you hate the idea of 'sharing a little' that much fine i'll change it.

StefanLF
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm

@Archy and Stefan- Now, now. No fighting childrenz. Lets all love each other. Make love not war, as they say in Italy. 8) *loves being in this kind of role, cause I get very few chances to* xD
Forte: No they d-
As they say in Spain. 8)
Anyway. I agree that its ok to note the actions another character does, but only after they've done it. Doing that before takes away their ability to do something else.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!