Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

a part of “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

You have just been given an acceptance letter to a school you have never heard of nor applied to, but none the less you decide to go. It tells you that you were handpicked to attend this school because of your "special" skills.(4 roles left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Leliana- France
Francisca- France

Not that those two were difficult to find out, lol. I comment you on your perceptive abilities though. (xD)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Why thank you. I'm also into jump scares now. xD
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.n ... eId=350217
^Watch/read this in the morning when you need something to wake you up. For the most part read. xP

Edit: Listen to it with head phones/ear buds on. Yes there is a difference you stubborn arseholes! >:O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 pm

D-Damn you Gin! I nearly choked on my cereal! ( Yes, I know it's 7 PM...didn't even think web-comics could do that.)

Uhmm... reserve for a psychotic medic in Pestilence?

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Kufufufu~ >D
Sure.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 pm

ah korean comics XDD I hate that shiz
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Yay! Finished it! Though sorry to say I hate writing histories...and personalities. Would you mind if I finished them later? Sorta have a big test tomorrow.

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Hey Gintoki, if Aki doesn't post soon, maybe we should poke him with a stick. A big and knobbly one, drenched in smelly poo. Or maybe just scared to death 'Stab The Salad' style.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 pm

>< Dude I love cats!!

more o.o

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Sukai! We have another thread for those! xD

Btw. Short notice, but I just found out resently this morning that I'm going on a trip tommorow for 2 days. Me with my old fart-like memory completely forgot about it until then. Don't go too crazy without me! I'll try getting 1 more post in. Remember your posting limits. >.>

Edit: Curse not only my old fart memory, but my old far ears as well! Turns out its 3 days instead of 2. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Since I know I can't trust Aki with keeping the rp in order, I shall make Archy a GM to hold the fort until my return. *throws the torch at Archy's head instead of passing it on* You are now as they call it "THE BIG CHEESE". It is your solemn duty to point out rp'er's posting limits, take in reservations, and above all else, keep a healthy supply of cat pics for the entertainment of all!...And no. You can't quit. 8)
^Since I know about 1/4th of the rp'ers here "AT LEAST!" don't read the OOC, this will also be posted in my next rp post.
Last edited by Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Hello Deallo!! Good to see you here!
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:18 am

Hey =) If you need it I'll take the war faction gunman since it's open?

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 am

No problem. Reserved.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:28 am

S'okay, mate. You can totally trust me with this responsibility. Not quite. *Raises his big and knobbly stick* Thou shalt not defy Gintoki's sacred realm! Or I'll smite you with the divine ruler! Or just smacked in the face with a T-bone steak.

@Gintoki:
Enjoy yer bloody trip, we will all await your return after three days. *Salutes Gintoki*

@SukaiKori:
Sweet, loving.... CATZ!!! Shame it's in the wrong thread, though. Random images go here.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 pm

@Slclam - Clam! You're here too? Shame that my character's...ya know. Insane. And liable to go after yours :P

Deallo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 pm

haaaa woops. :3 Ah well. Yea after posting it I saw the thread thing above and I'm all. Oh shii*

But Next time I post gif or photos I'll put it there instead haha :3

><Miiiixxxxxinngggggg Heya.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm

I sent in my character. Let me know if I need to fix anything. Hi Sukai =)

Hey HereMe guess what, my character from Bloodied White has the same last name as Toria and Gennah. lmao

Bet you guys looked up "cool japanese last names" into google didn't u =.=

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Figured Akio has had enough time to respond to my last post with Leliana. Apologies for the delay Keita, as well as the lack of... 'fun'. But if you approached my character for humour, try again when she's had a bottle of vodka or two. Or three, or four, or-

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:19 pm

@Mix: lol Sukai came up with the last name, so ask her.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keita on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:25 pm

I'm gone for 2 days and the RP explodes. Sorry, I was at my sister's taking care of her while she was sick. Hope my absence wasn't too much of an inconvenience :P

Keita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:18 pm

ummm Stefan... are you gonna... like... post with Danni soon or did you abandon him for Drake?

Evita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!