Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Recently returning from a long hiatus.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Recently returning from a long hiatus.

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby Sigurd_Hring on Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:15 am

Most of you already know who I am. For those who don't know yet, I was absent for a few long months due to being sick, as I was unfortunate enough to catch the corona virus. I am much better now, obviously, so I survived. Unfortunately, in my absence I forgot the password and/or registered username for my old account, so I had to create a new account. Many oldies and veteran members will remember me as Sigurd Hring, and will recall my older faction of Iskjerne Vikings which are still currently active, though not as much. Newer members will know me as Sigurd_Hring, same name but with an underscore. They might also be more familiar with my newer faction of Empyrean Norsemen, which is slowly expanding more recently due to the Multiverse IC lore and current activity. Those who know me best know that I'm not much for small talk on the OOC forums. If you want to reach me, you can usually find me in the chat rooms instead, where you'll likely find me talking politics and business with other respectable members like Sifsand, Barney Fife, Absenthia, Azrican, Remaeus, Joseph Bennett, LostAmongTrees and many others. Otherwise, you'll probably find me in the Multiverse, writing stories in some distant part of the Milky Way, so feel free to join in our shenanigans at any time. Of course, I shouldn't have to remind you that if you can't run wild with the wolves, then you probably shouldn't go into the forest late at night by yourself. I'm sure that need not be said. So, without further ado, I bid thee all farewell. Nice to meet you, and I will see you in the Multiverse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

Sigurd_Hring
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Author Person of Interest Tipworthy Group Theory Cult Leader Hordemaster Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Giver Conversationalist Greeter Promethean World Builder Inspiration

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!