Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Darkness Embrace

rp recomendations

a part of “Darkness Embrace”, a fictional universe by Zenia.

a student by day a demon hunter/researcher by night. CiarÃĄn has seen a lot in his life but his tough battle lies ahead of him. With his friends at his back and his enemies everywhere he has a long road ahead of him...ahead of them all. ((Need baddies.))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Darkness Embrace”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] rp recomendations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:20 pm

rps you guys recomend for other players to do as well as this one. Cause I know you all have some.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] rp recomendations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Mine are Proper Etiquette 101, and the secert ranch of Kanto (we need a professor oak before we can start that one though if you are willing to be Oak contact Candy kitten she will give you the character skelly. Make sure subject is Professor Oak)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:40 pm

I tried to get into that rp Secret Ranch of Kanto...but no one bothered to reply to me....my char was denied...I wouldn't mind doing a profession for it but it sucks i can't delete the char i made for it that wasn't accepted...

I've got a few I made two rps myself called "Calstro" and "A Quedingde Tragedy"

Then I'm also in a few rps besides this one, which is three of them (not including my own two) but anyone's welcome to join my two one's I made^^

part of the rules is in OOC part for Calstro because for some reason it was giving me issues when making....the rp.

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 pm

I think you were denied to Secert of Kanto cause of the picture and skelly. Ask Nowfaleena to send you the link and Skelly. She has a set picture thing cause she wants to use her own and so their isn't a lot of different art. Nowfaleena helped me make my character.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Ok that's good to know. Though still wished I could delete the one on the list of my rps as it shows her as that for that group. It's a shame people can't delete chars that aren't accepted eh. I'll message her after this reply.

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:04 pm

chikyuutenshi wrote:Ok that's good to know. Though still wished I could delete the one on the list of my rps as it shows her as that for that group. It's a shame people can't delete chars that aren't accepted eh. I'll message her after this reply.

I know I alsoo wish you can delete posts. I accidently sent a blank on in an rp... so now it is just there.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:50 pm

you'd seriously think they'd have that option on a rping site. That's the only thing I hate about this site too. Otherwise I love it. I joined two different rping forums,etc and the other one i'm not as happy with, no one wants to reply to posts, this one idk i like way better in how it's run,etc just if only they'd give us that delete option

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Approved of Demon. ^-^ He looks epically badass. Agree completely with the delete option. We should tell em that.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Yay!!! Sweet thanks:) I'll do a post for Shan soon...Was thinking once schools done:P he'll make an appearance.^^

He's tottaly bad ass...:P

I wonder how we can tell them that about the delete option...

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 pm

If anyone's into rping as werewolves I just made a new rp^^ So if anyone's interested in joing feel free to. It's called

Langzongse Werewolf Pack^^

everyone's welcome to join my other one's too.

Anyways i'm thinking next post i'll do one of Shan^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:00 pm

sent the idea apparently you hafta vote.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 pm

that's weird. You mean for getting them to put a delete option?

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 pm

yep yep.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:55 am

Made another RP! Check it out.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Zenia wrote:Made another RP! Check it out.

I just gave my char app for my hunter^^

looking forward to rping in it and continining the one's from last night^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby speckles32shido on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:34 am

If you want there is an Rp open and you can apply there Zenia already did.
Speckles32Shido

speckles32shido
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!