Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Red Rose Private High School ((Anime RP, OOC Sign Ups))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Red Rose Private High School ((Anime RP, OOC Sign Ups))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Alright, this is an RP for those of you who want abnormal characters. Like Neko/Vampire/Werepyre/Mage, whatever. XD

The reason why I named this topic "Red Rose" is because I was eating a candy rose, and as I came to think of vampires sucking blood, and roses being red. 0.o I have the strangest inspiration, I swear. This will kind of be like a anime-style thing, you know? Like, honorifics, calling last name if not close.. All that.^^

ANYWAYS!!!
Character Sheet:
Name: Last name, first name.
Role: Student, Elementary student, teacher, etc..
Bio: Don't need to write it if you don't want to. Just put in when it's gonna be found out. ^^
Personality:
Appearance: Anime please, or just a brief description.
Why are you at this school?: Your reason.

I'll post a pic of the uniforms, justa sec..
Girls' Uniform: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... l.jpg?o=47
Boys' Uniform: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... m.jpg?o=11
Nrrh.. XD
Alright then, my characters:
Name: Kikyo, Yuukio
Role: Student
Bio: Edited later.
Personality: Cat-like, outgoing, and bouncing-off-the-walls type, but she's sometimes a fighter with an attitude.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute ... DS.jpg?o=7
Why are you at this school?: Mother enrolled her about a month ago due to money problems.
___
Name: Kikyo, Ichigo
Role: Middle School Student
Bio: Edited later.
Personality: Shy, almost loli-shota type, and very, very sweet.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute ... 2.jpg?o=18 except her bangs are long enough to cover her eyes and her hair is to her waist.
Why are you at this school?: Same reason as Yuukio.
____----_____-----__
Name: Harmonie, Kokoro
Role: Student, Class President
Bio: Kokoro lived a simple life as a simple girl in France. She found out her special talents when her parents were murdered that night. She was 7 then. She was taken in by a man known as 'Akiran Ashita' and raised by him practically all her life. He never tossed her out, even when he found out she was a Different Race, not belonging in the Real world.
Personality: Extremely outgoing, likes to mess with people, plays the Violin alot, and would never let you down.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... t.jpg?o=42
Why are you at this school?: She enrolled herself so she wouldn't be any more of a Burden.
(Good god, I know, I am SUCH a freaking Alt-o-holtic... And Neko's are overused.. TT^TT))

You can have up to 15 characters, so get crackin' on the typin'. :D

You better.. >_> I spent 3 hours typing this all out...
Last edited by Ayamikyo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Please join my new RP. ^^
post1008841.html#p1008841 It took me friggin' 3 hours, atleast -read- the damn thing.. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Red Rose Private High School ((Anime RP, OOC Sign Ups))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Name: Bates, Erin
Role: Student, Elementary student, teacher, etc..:Student
Bio: Erin is a high school student.She is one of the new students at red rose high.Erin is a vampire.She can walk in the sun ...it will not burn her at all but it brings no comfort to her.Erin can handle blood lust but if it starts to get to close to her she has to bite the human.Erin lives on her own .She can run supper fast like most vampires but she does not have the strenghth of one.
Personality:Erin knows how to have good fashion.She is all so very stubborn and likes to tease people.
Appearance: Anime please, or just a brief description.Image
Why are you at this school?: She needed to escape from her hometown cause of what happened to her.(you find out in the RP)
Last edited by Caille on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Takahashi, Koneko
Role: Middle School Student
Bio: Her bio will be revealed in flash-back mode during the IC
Personality: cute, cuddly, kind, entertaining, slight bad temper, tends to like to make herself look like an idiot. (in other words, she lives up to her first name)
Appearance: http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s235 ... oGirl1.jpg
Why are you at this school?: She followed her older sisters here so she wasn't alone at home.

Name: Takahashi, Tsuki
Bio: Same as Koneko.
Personality: strong-willed, stand-offish, broken hearted
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_image ... _full.jpeg
Why are you at this school?: She didn't want to be beaten by her parents anymore.

Name: Takahashi, Chi
Bio: Same as Koneko.
Personality: Your traditional popular head cheerleader with a twist ;)
Appearance: http://c2.api.ning.com/files/WK4PSNWk5A ... ry7027.jpg
Why are you at this school?: She wanted to protect the ones she loved, so she left.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candi_dream on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm

(Sorry about the slightly (Okay very) mucked up character sheet, It is a result of 2 hours sleep last night. Anyway, yay werewolves!)

Name: Ackerman, Merrick

Bio: Merrick is a werewolf who has recently come to terms with his changes. He is still a bit edgy when discussing anything about it but he is slowly getting used to it. Other than the fact that he sometimes has furry ears, sharp teeth and a tail, Merrick is a pretty normal guy. Or at least that what he likes to tell himself.

Personality:Merrick is passionate, impulsive and hotblooded. He is curious and competitive, and very free spirited. He either gets on very well with someone or not at all, and he can be rather irritable at times. He suffers from slight OCD (Then again, who doesn't).

Appearance: Merrick has a strongly defined face and deep brown eyes. He has short jet black wavy/ curly hair and a boyish face. He is quite tan and stands at 5 ft 7, with lean muscle.

Why are you at this school?: When his parents asked him which school he wanted to go to he picked Red rose Private high.
When question why he told them it was the 5th private school he'd looked at.
When asked 'Why 5th' he had replied 'Well i couldn't very well go to the 4th one knowing I hadn't looked at the 5th. That would bug me for weeks'
TALLY HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candi_dream
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Name: Miyazaki, Akira
Bio: Akira is a vampire however unlike most he can walk in daylight freely without getting burned. His parents at first didn't think he was a true vampire even when his lust for blood came to be. His parents allowed Akira to attend regular school during the day but this lessened the time he spent with them. Eventually Akira and his parents grew apart especially when his sister was born and was just like a normal vampire. This led him to attend Red Rose Private High.
Personality: Akira is a very nice person and doesn't normally put on the persona of a vampire. He of course has to drink someones blood at least a few times a week. Generaly laid back he sometimes doesn't know what to say in certain situations having to care for himself most of the time when he was at home. However he can become very temperant and irritated if someone endlessly bothers him when not wanted or from not drinking blood at the minimum of once a week.
Appearance: Image
Why are you at this school?: Was pretty much alone at home so wanted to meet others.

Bert90
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:08 pm

I didn't expect to get.. So much in so little time.. XD Accepted all.

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm gonna work on the IC Now. XDD We have enough people to get it off the ground.

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:34 pm

XD dude, I was just checking out this section and I saw that this RP was new, so I decided to check it out. Aaaaand, it happens to be made by someone I know. lol.
Whoa. Maybe I am a stalker. i'm starting to creep myself out. That's never good. =P

don't worry, don't worry. I won't participate in this RP of yours. lol. *backs away slowly*

Heirii13
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:39 pm

You can if you want, ya know.. XD

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Name: Szayel, Stark
Bio: Sometime in the roleplay...
Personality: Calm, and confident. The kinda guy who pops out of nowhere, and scares the bejeezus out of you.
Appearance: 5'6 with neck length black hair combed to the right.
Why are you at this school?: will be revealed.
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:51 pm

I can play? Image Yahoo~!
Mind if I just copy/paste my characters from your Chiaka Academy RP? I still wanna be able to play those guys, since I really liked them all. XD

I'll edit their bios where necessary and such for this RP. That okay?

P.S. Wow. You spent 3 hours typing up all that stuff? You've got dedication! =) Nicely done.

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Accepted!!! :DDD Post whenever

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm

And yes Heirii, you can. XD I don't mind at all.

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm

And yes, it took 1 hour to find the pictures, another hour to think of what to write, and another hour to write it all cause I kept goofing off. So it makes a total of 3 hours. XD

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Thank you very much, my friend. Image I'll just post it here.
Note: The bio and personality sections are fairly simple and will be edited later as the RP progresses.

Name: Rikuto Sasaki
Race: Neko (Cat boy)
Appearance:
Bio: Born with cat ears, a matching tail, and the skills and agility of a cat, Rikuto is the eldest child of a large family of humans with cat-like qualities. After his father disappeared, an 8 year-old Rikuto and his mother were left behind to take care of his six siblings.
Personality: To others, Rikuto seems cool-headed, cold-hearted, and uncaring for anyone other than himself. A loner with high grades but lacking in social situations.
Reason why you're at this Academy: Rikuto's mother wished for him to get an education since he missed out on most of his childhood, due to his father's disappearance. She wanted him to have the opportunity to be just like everyone else.

Name: "Shun" (real name unknown)
Age: The appearance of a boy about 11 years old. Actual age unknown.
Race: Elf
Appearance:
Bio: Unknown. Shun's past is a mystery to everyone but himself.
Personality: Childlike and brash. He is arrogant and noisy.
Reason why you're at this Academy: Unknown.

Name: Mireia Wethriss
Race: Human Witch
Appearance:
Bio: An only child, Mireia's parents divorced when she was young. Two years later, Mireia's father was married to another woman and her half-sister Eulalia was born.
Personality: Mireia is a flirtatious and friendly girl with an attractive face and magical powers. Her many friends call her a social butterfly, as she flies from person to person giggling and flirting her way through school. A stubborn rebel with a loud mouth that lets everyone know if she's displeased.
Reason why you're at this Academy: Her father sent her there to hone her witch-like powers, as he too has magical abilities.

Name: Eulalia Wethriss
Race: Human Witch
Appearance:
Bio: The half-sister of Mireia, she is her opposite. She admires her elder sister greatly for her strong personality, as well as people who are individuals that know who they are. She is a bright, little girl with incredible power, dwarfing her elder sister's, but lacks the means to use it because of her low opinion of herself.
Personality: Eulalia is a shy and meek, young girl who has little self-esteem.
Reason why you're at this Academy: (Same as Mireia)

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Chuu is awesome~ XD Chu can post now to the directed link recently linked.

And I think I'm on a roll. I'm controlling/posting on 3 different forums. XD

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heirii13 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 pm

XD you are quite ninja! multi-tasking no jutsu!

okay-dokey, I'll start posting in a brief moment.

Heirii13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Nooboodyy is poosssttiing? Lawl..

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:15 am

I could not post at that time cause my bro needed the computer....but now I have it back :D

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!