Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crossroads

Relationship Thread

a part of “Crossroads”, a fictional universe by ibecameinsane.

You are an interloper amongst kindred spirits who all harbour a gruesome past. What role will you play?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crossroads”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sun May 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Hey everyone!
Below you'll find the code to the relationship thread.
This is not required, however it's highly recommended.
Go forth and socialize with your fellow roleplayers, my lovelies!

Code: Select all
[center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[img]Big Gif[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]Character Name[/img]
[font=goudy old style][size=110][b]{[/b] | Gift | Price | Age | Sexuality | [b]}[/b][/size]
[size=110][b]|[/b][i]Five Personality Traits[/i] [b]|[/b][/size]

[size=100][color=#Code][ic]Mentality[/ic][/color][/size]

[size=95]{ | Attraction/Possible Courtship: ღ | Crush/Love Interest: ❤ | Neutral: ☯ | Friend/Ally: ☺ | Enemy/Foe: ☠ | }[/size]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

{| [u][size=120]Azazel[/size][/u] |}
[color=#Code]"Character Opinion."[/color]
{Summarize.}

{| [u][size=120]Samuel Wert[/size][/u] |}
{Summarize.}

{| [u][size=120]Eve Williams[/size][/u] |}
{Summarize.}

{| [u][size=120]Clayton Ashmore[/size][/u] |}
{Summarize.}

{| [u][size=120]Charlotte Dimarco[/size][/u] |}
{Summarize.}

{| [u][size=120]Gregory Duran[/size][/u] |}
{Summarize.}

{| [u][size=120]Olivia Lawrence[/size][/u] |}
{Summarize.}

{| [u][size=120]Elijah Franklin[/size][/u] |}
{Summarize.}

{| [u][size=120]Victoria Holmes[/size][/u] |}
{Summarize.}

{| [u][size=120]Tyler Dragone[/size][/u] |}
{Summarize.}

{| [u][size=120]Rosalie Saga-Tate[/size][/u] |}
{Summarize.}

{| [u][size=120]Chelsea Rulpoh[/size][/u] |}
{Summarize.}

{ Character WIP }[/font][/center]

Last edited by ibecameinsane on Wed May 21, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sun May 18, 2014 2:38 pm

{ | Crossroads Demon | Eighteen Year Old Vessel | Bisexual | }
| Malevolent, Sadistic, Deceptive, Snarky, Petty |

"The more pain—mostly psychological pain—he causes, the happier he is. His interactions with the humans mimic that of a destructive child, getting pure satisfaction out of breaking his toys. He thinks he's better than them, generally believes it to be so. Those who are indebted to him are viewed as accessories in his eyes. He holds no sentiment towards any of them and would likely feel no remorse in killing them whether they've paid the price for their gift or not. He's just sadistic like that."

{ | Attraction/Possible Courtship: ღ | Crush/Love Interest: ❤ | Neutral: ☯ | Friend/Ally: ☺ | Enemy/Foe: ☠ | }

☯ {| Samuel Wert |} ☯
"Sweet little Dante."
{Perception manipulation for sight. Azazel pats himself on the back for that one every time he sees this young man walking down the halls with his little stick. How poetic that was. If anything this human gives Azazel a little boost of self-esteem whenever he's around; adds a little kindling to the narcissistic fire burning in his chest.}

☯ {| Eve Williams |} ☯
"It's always your friends, isn't it, in the end? We try to change, we try to improve ourselves. It's always our friends who have to claw into our sides and hold us back."
{In her case it was. Eve was a human with much promise, that much Azazel could tell, and now she belongs to a demon. The friend she sold her soul in exchange for her life doesn't even remember her anymore. It would be sad if Azazel cared at all. For now he thinks he'll keep an eye on her, just to make sure she abides by the price she was made to pay.}

/☯ {| Clayton Ashmore |} ☯\
"My little lost puppy."
{Clayton and Azazel have a bunch greater bond than any of the other humans he's made a deal with. Even after the deal was made and he took the little lad's insanity, he still came to Azazel for help. Now the young man is living in his home, but there's a price to be paid. He does all the menial labor and drives him anywhere he wants to go. All Azazel has to do is be is companion. Clayton's good company, so much so that Azazel almost feels sorry for him. A demon's the only company he can keep? How depressing...}

☯ {| Charlotte Dimarco |} ☯
"Fortune's fool."
{She traded her children's financial stability for her own. He doesn't have much of an opinion of her but considers her to be a good example on just how selfish humanity can be. She may not realize it now but this deal will come back to bite her in the ass. You can bet that Azazel will be there to gloat when she starts to feel remorseful.}

☯ {| Gregory Duran |} ☯
"Poetry in motion."
{This prosthetic wearing young man is just another testament to Azazel's dark sense of irony. He wanted teleportation so what must he sacrifice? The use of his legs. For all things considered, Azazel doubts he would've needed them anyway.}

☯ {| Olivia Lawrence |} ☯
"She's practically my daughter."
{Azazel remembers her as the young woman who had a shit mother. Who sells their first born child to a demon? In any case, it's no wonder that the girl resents him. After all, he did let her get all attached to her mother before metaphorically cutting the cord. He could care less if she hates him or not. In fact he even finds it a bit amusing.}

☯ {| Elijah Franklin |} ☯
"At least he's pretty-..."
{This beautiful fool just got his lifespan extended-...indefinitely. Azazel will let him have his fun, let him soak up the sun and skip through a field of flowers, but a century from now when Eli's watched everyone he's ever loved die, he'll be regretting this deal. Azazel personally can't wait to say I told you so.}

☯ {| Victoria Holmes |} ☯
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
{Azazel will attest that she's very much a martyr. The pain she goes through to relieve others is almost something he respects. He enjoyed watching as she tormented her father after she made the deal, was impressed by how much pain she herself could withstand. He'd like to get his hands on her, put her on the rack and see just how strong of character she really is.}

☯ {| Tyler Dragone |} ☯
"If I weren't so repulsed by these meat monkeys, I'd have the hots for this teacher."
{Dragone is his English teacher and not all that bad to look at. For the most part it's the only class Azazel can tolerate. If you have the misfortune to have the same schedule with him, you'd know. It's almost surprising how no one knows he's a demon when he blatantly corrects his teachers in all of his classes because he was 'there when it happened'. In any case, this human seems intelligent enough to curry his favor but that's all he sees happening. Azazel's almost disappointed that the man's forgotten their first meeting.}

☯ {| Rosalie Saga-Tate |} ☯
"A prime example of humanity's self-destructive desire to sacrifice themselves for their family."
{He remembers her, and it's very hard to make a lasting impression on Azazel. After making a contract with her brother, taking the legs of the accomplished athlete in exchange for her life, she made a deal to tear up her brother's contract. Call it an act of charity but Azazel let the brother keep his legs. Knowing that the devoted siblings would never see each other again was rewarding enough.}

☯ {| Chelsea Rulpoh |} ☯
"I've always assumed Chelsea was a girl's name. That's a form of child abuse."
{And so the beauty has become the beast. This goody-two-shoes had actually summoned Azazel, can you believe that? The demon himself almost couldn't when he saw how unmarred his soul was. He even got a kick out of what he asked for. He'll give the kid props though. Azazel put him through a lot of psychological torture to paint that golden heart black but he didn't back out of it. He can respect that.}

{ Character WIP }

Last edited by ibecameinsane on Wed May 21, 2014 11:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun May 18, 2014 3:02 pm

{ | A middle class life | Her children will live in poverty | 17 | Heterosexual | }
|Honest, Charismatic, Confident, Distrusting, Loyal |

"Mentality"
Cher grew up in a very rough neighborhood. Her Family never had enough no matter what she did to try to make money for them and she did a lot of things to make them money. She decided at a young age that she would do anything necessary to never have to slum and struggle her way to the top. She doesn't regret what she did. She really doesn't have much of a personal opinion on Azazel but she is grateful to him.

{ | Attraction/Possible Courtship: ღ | Crush/Love Interest: ❤ | Neutral: ☯ | Friend/Ally: ☺ | Enemy/Foe: ☠ | }

{☠| ☯Azazel☯ |☠}
He's a sadistic prick, but he sorta saved my life."
{Azazel gave her the only thing she ever wanted, a good life. She knows he especially loves to watch her suffer because he sees her as selfish but she tends to push him to the back of her mind. But she knows he is a psychotic bastard so rest assured he is not a friend to her. }

{☺|ღ| Samuel Wert |ღ|☺}
"Samuel? Who's- Oh you mean Squirt!."
{Cher considers Squirt to be a amazing person. She adores his charisma and if she's totally honest she has a bit of an attraction to him. Above all she respects that he doesn't use his blindness as a crutch. There's a strong possibility that her attraction comes from his strength. }

{☺| Eve Williams |☺}
"She's a sweetheart, truly."
{She respects Eve, pities her a bit too though. I mean she loves Janet with her whole heart but she doesn't know if she'd sell her soul for her. Hell, Janet would probably punch her in the throat if she found out. But she has found a friend in the caring red head. Which works out well since they have a few classes together and are in the same lunch.}

{☺|☯| Clayton Ashmore |☯|☺}
"We're study buddies."
{Cher finds Clayton to be like a wounded baby bird. She wants to coddle him but she knows she has no right to. She tends to be sweet toward him but she tends to keep him at a distance, never getting too close. }

{| Oswald Williams |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{☠| Olivia Lawrence |☠}
"She's a horny bee, Whateva'."
Cher is well aware of Olivia's malice toward her but in her eyes she has no right to judge her. She dislikes Olivia greatly. She finds her obnoxious, slutty, and bitchy. Needless to say the two are far from friends.

{☺|☯|ღ| Elijah Franklin |ღ|☯|☺}
"How can somebody that sinfully hot be so----Pure?!."
{Needless to say Cher is attracted to Elijah. But he's painfully oblivious to it so she focuses on her friendship with him instead.He really is a good guy in the purest form. She tends to keep her attraction and horribly unladylike comments between Her, Vita, and Eve. }

{☺☺| Victoria Holmes |☺☺}
"She's a friend and a kick ass writer."
Cher has found a friend in Vita. The two have multiple things in common, predominantly in their love of writing. She respects Vita and enjoys her company. Though if she is totally honest she envies and resents the fact that Vita comes from an affluent family.

{☯| Tyler Dragone |☯}
"The Teacha' what about em?."
Cher really has no opinion on him. She doesn't have any relationship toward him. They're acquaintances at best.

{| Rosalie Saga-Tate |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Chelsea Rulpoh |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{ Character WIP }
Last edited by yourbunnyboo2 on Wed May 21, 2014 11:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun May 18, 2014 3:24 pm

{ | Protection | His Sanity | 18 | Bisexual || Panromantic | }
||{ Sullen | Sweet | Mistrusting | Sarcastic | Easily Angered | The Other | } ||

"He has been abused for far too long and he will do anything he can to get away from it. He doesn't see what the price did, and he doesn't even know that he's slowly becoming insane. All he knows is that Azazel was the only one there in his time of need. Despite the fact that he is a demon. So, he can't help but to be afraid of him and respect him all at once."

☠/☺ {| Azazel |} ☺/☠
"If not my parents, I am afraid of this dude. But, then again I have to respect him. Even if he doesn't respect me."
{ Out of all the things that have happened in his life. Azazel was one of the few good ones. Believe it or not. He considers him as a friend because, he has never had anyone be as nice as he has been. Not, even given second thought that he took his sanity away. To him Azazel was a gift -from hell- to him. But, that doesn't mean he isn't afraid of him because, he is. If he can take someones sanity away, he can take a lot more things. Then again, he tries not to think too much about, and be happy that he's letting him stay with him. }

{| Samuel Wert |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Eve Williams |}
"I began to think that she somewhat knows what I am feeling half of the time. I wonder."
{Summarize.}

☠/☺/☯ {| Clayton Ashmore |} ☯/☺/☠
"I can't even protect me from myself. And I just didn't give a damn. To myself I am a failure."
{ Clay is a bundle of broken emotions that may never be mended after the years and years of pain he went through. Clayton sees himself as his own enemy, his own friend. He's confused on where he's going but, where he is at right now. He hopes it never changes. }

☺/☯ {| Charlotte Dimarco |} ☯/☺
"Oh, my study buddy! I can tell that she truly cares. But, why does it seem like she's so far away while sitting next to me?"
{Summarize.}

{| Oswald Williams |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Olivia Lawrence |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Elijah Franklin |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

☺/☯ {| Victoria Holmes |} ☯/☺
"I can tell that we are going to be friends at a later time."
{Summarize.}

{| Tyler Dragone |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Rosalie Saga-Tate |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Chelsea Rulpoh |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{ Character WIP }
Last edited by Naught on Wed May 21, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sun May 18, 2014 4:34 pm

{ | To ease the pain of losing his fiancé | Losing all of his memories of his fiancé | 27 | Heterosexual | }
|Intelligent, Serious, Realist, Opinionated, Calm |

"Tyler's memories with Katherine were all he had left, even if his memories were the same that were slowly killing him when she passed away; losing his memories for the pain it cause him would have been the last thing he would have ever wanted. He knows what Azazel is and, though most of it is a blur in a hidden part of his mind, he knows he is in debt to the black eyed demon."

{| Azazel |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Samuel Wert |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Eve Williams |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Clayton Ashmore |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Charlotte Dimarco |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Oswald Williams |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Olivia Lawrence |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Elijah Franklin |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Victoria Holmes |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Tyler Dragone |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Rosalie Saga-Tate |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Chelsea Rulpoh |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{ Character WIP }

{ | Olivia's hasn't made a deal | Because of her mother's deal, she belongs to Azazel now | 18 | Pansexual/Panromantic | }
|Sarcastic, Flirty, Blunt, Observant, Loyal |

"Because of her mother's deal, Olivia belongs to Azazel in every sense of the word. Olivia's hatred for Azazel, or as she likes to call him, Rumplestilskin, is quite possibly one of her strongest motivations. Olivia hopes she can either escape his grasp or find a way to put him down once and for all, and though she opts for the latter she would be quite pleased with either option."

{| Azazel |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Samuel Wert |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Eve Williams |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Clayton Ashmore |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Charlotte Dimarco |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Oswald Williams |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Olivia Lawrence |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Elijah Franklin |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Victoria Holmes |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Tyler Dragone |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Rosalie Saga-Tate |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Chelsea Rulpoh |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{ Character WIP }

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun May 18, 2014 8:02 pm

{ | Her brother's freedom | Never seeing him again | Seventeen {17} | Pansexual:Omnisexual | }
|Calm| Quiet | Defensive | Passionate | Observant |

"She wouldn't change what she did even if she could, making a deal in order to help her brother was worth it and no one is going to make her think otherwise. But, she does hates the price she paid. Micheal was the last person she had left and now... he's gone. As if, he died with the rest of her family. And she treats him as such, she refuses to bring him up and only has two photos up of the two of them before he left. Without him, even if she doesn't show it. She's broken and alone and there's nothing she can do about it but, know that its for the best. And obviously, Rose isn't a fan of Azazel, he's the reason she's alone in this goddamn town. He tricked her brother into almost giving up his future and dreams because he got Mikey at his weakest moment. Something, that is never okay in her book. Whenever he's around, she tries not to let him get under her skin even though he does a pretty damn good job at it."

{| ☠ Azazel ☠ |}
"..."
{She truly dislikes Azazel, not because of what he has done to her but, how he got to her brother the way he did. He was weak, he thought he was going to loss the last family member he had left and BAM! Azazel swooped in and got him into signing away his future to save her. She knows that he probably isn't happy about her having him rip up her brother's contract, but she couldn't care less. What she does care about is not being able to see her brother ever again, he's all she had left and now, she all alone in this stupid little town.}

{| Samuel Wert |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{|☯ Eve Williams ☺|}
"She seems... nice"
{Rose and Eve are friends, to an extent. Rose is very secretive, very shy, and very mousy Meaning, she doesn't have that many true friends that she'll be outgoing and loud around. But, Eve does seem to be nice, so Rose wouldn't be against the idea of being around her more.}

{| Clayton Ashmore |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Charlotte Dimarco |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Oswald Williams |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Olivia Lawrence |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{| Elijah Franklin |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{|☯Victoria Holmes☯|}
"She seems... nice."
{Vita seems like a nice person. And, when they pass each other in the hallway, Rose will offer a small, awkward smile but, other than that they're not really friends so to speak. But, seeing that they have a few classes together this year, Rose can see that changing as long as she can get herself to open and not just walk off in the middle of their conversation just to go hide out in her rehearsal room.}

{|❤ Tyler Dragone ☺|}
"He is probably the most attractive teacher I have ever seen."
{Rosalie really likes Mr. Dragone's class. She's always loved her English classes, it gave her an excuse to read in class and be quiet. And out of all of her major classes, she does have the best grade in his class. But, like most girls in his class, she does see him as attractive and he does make it hard to focus every once and a while.}

{| Chelsea Rulpoh |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

{ Character WIP }
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sun May 25, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun May 18, 2014 9:51 pm

{ | Pain Manipulation | Hyperactive Bioempathy | 17 | Heterosexual | }
|Protective, Unforgiving, Intelligent, Sarcastic, Stubborn |

"Vita was in an emotional state when approached by Azazel. Her younger brother had just been killed and she wasn't thinking clearly or logically, all she wanted was the pain to end for herself and her mother, not to mention the person responsible to be punished. She accepted Azazel's deal without a second thought, only coming to doubt her decision when the high price of the bargain became apparent."

☯ {| Azazel |} ☯
"When you make a deal with a demon, you have to deal with the consequences."
{Calling Azazel a friend would be a gross exaggeration, an unwelcome acquaintance might be more adequate. Vita feels both gratitude and resentment towards him. Gratitude for her gift and the peace of mind she has given her mother with it, resentment for the price she has to pay whenever she uses it. Truth be told, he makes her uneasy and she can only hope that he has nothing else planned for her or the others.}

☯ {| Samuel Wert |} ☯
"He seems friendly enough, but I haven't really had a chance to get to know him."
{It's hard to miss the blind boy at school, especially when Vita knows that he's part of Azazel's little group. From what Vita has seen, Squid is a friendly, sociable person. Of course, given they share no classes together her opinion is based solely on a small number of meetings. Vita thinks that given time and exposure the two could become friends.}

☯☺ {| Eve Williams |} ☺☯
"Eve is another person who I don't see that much, but I like her"
{Like Squid, Vita doesn't share any classes with Eve, however Vita would consider the red-head as a closer acquaintance, although not yet a good friend. Vita can only admire the sacrifice Eve made for her friend, not to mention Eve's resilience in the face of her price. Vita is certain that as the two spend more time together, they can only become better friends, which is something that Vita is looking forward to.}

☯☺ {| Clayton Ashmore |} ☺☯
"We're not friends yet, but we might get there in time."
{Clay and Vita's relationship is more like a friendship-in-progress than anything else. They have a few classes together and a lunch break, so naturally they have sat together on occasion. While Vita wouldn't call Clay a friend yet, she thinks that given time they might get to know each other a bit better. However, as of right now they don't really know that much about each other and only time will tell how fast or slowly their friendship builds.}

☺ {| Charlotte Dimarco |} ☺
"Cher is a bit of a social butterfly."
{Vita would definitely consider Cher a friend. The girl is a naturally outgoing person, making her rather easy to talk to and get along with. They also share a number of interests, mainly circling around their love of English and Writing. Vita has read a few of Cher's school paper articles and always enjoys them. Now all Vita has to do is convince Cher that Olivia isn't all that bad, and things would be peachy.}

☯ {| Gregory Duran |} ☯
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

☺☺ {| Olivia Lawrence |} ☺☺
"She's been my friend for so long, I don't what I'd do without her."
{Olivia and Vita have been friends since well before Vita made her deal with Azazel. Vita would be hard pressed to pinpoint what originally drew the two together, perhaps their shared love of sarcastic wit, their love of writing, stubbornness, or something else entirely. Whatever it was, Vita has always appreciated having Olivia around, even when they butt heads. As with any friendship they've had their occasional arguments, but in the end they always make up.}

☺ {| Elijah Franklin |} ☺
"We have so much in common, how could we not be friends?"
{Vita considers Eli one of her close friends. Vita loves spending time with him, especially since the pair share a large number of common interests, hiking, jogging, and star gazing to name a few. He's an encyclopaedia of nerdy trivia, which Vita finds endlessly interesting, and is another person with a talent for witty banter. He may have been shy initially, but given the time they've spent together in class and out, that shyness has completely disappeared. }

☯☺ {| Tyler Dragone |} ☺☯
"He's one of my favourite teachers."
{Vita considers Mr Dragone to be one of the school's best, although she might be slightly biased because he teaches one of her favourite subjects. She likes his attitude to teaching, knowing that he has a passion for his subject. The only problem with his class is that his looks make it hard to concentrate sometimes. On a personal level she doesn't have too much of an opinion, only knowing him from English class.}

☯ {| Rosalie Saga-Tate |} ☯
"She is an amazing musician."
{As yet Rosalie and Vita are only friendly acquaintances. Rose seems to be a quieter individual who tends to keep to herself. Vita, who values her own independence, can understand Rose's. Given that they share more than a few classes together it is likely that their relationship may improve as the year progresses, something that Vita wouldn't be against if it happened. Vita is also rather envious of the girl's musical talent, having heard her playing in the orchestra. }

{| Chelsea Rulpoh |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}
Last edited by Cloud on Thu May 22, 2014 3:47 am, edited 5 times in total.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Mon May 19, 2014 2:19 pm

{ | Gift: Her best friend’s life | Price: Her best friend’s memory of her + 10 years to live | Age: 18 | Sexuality: Straight | }
|Kind, upbeat, caring, overprotective, stubborn |

"Mentality"
Eve didn’t care what she put on the line, she just had to get her best friend’s life back. She was engaged to her boyfriend, and set to be married once she was discharged from hospital…but things went downhill and she was on her death bed. Eve is upset and struggling to deal with the fact that her history with Ruby is gone. They went through some very tough times together, and now Eve is all alone. Plus, she is set to be taken to Hell in ten years’ time. Why couldn’t Azazel have just been content with torturing Eve in her human life, through watching her best friend from a distance?

☠{| Azazel |}☠
"I don’t like him. He deals hard – and he cheated me of my life. He took advantage of me."
{Eve defiantly does not like Azazel, but where would she be without him? How could she have lived without Ruby? Ironically, she kind of is living without Ruby, but at least she knows that her best friend is alive. Therefore, though she makes it clear that she does not like him, she does not treat the demon with too much disrespect.}

☺/☯{| Samuel Wert |}☯/☺
"I like the fact that he is so cheerful. He’s always smiling, and it sometimes makes me want to smile too."
{Eve sees him daily as she is in his Psychology class and his lunch half. She feels sorry for his loss of sight, but that doesn’t make her think of him any differently to what she would if he could see. She likes the fact that he is so stubbornly cheerful, but she doesn’t talk with him much at the moment.}

{| Eve Williams |}
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

☯{| Clayton Ashmore |}☯
"I think he is sweet, and I like his sarcasm, but he scares me a little."
{Although Clayton seems like a nice guy to Eve, she knows that he can get angered very easily, and he is quite sullen. His anger can scare her, and she doesn’t always like the bad, sad feeling she gets when she is around him. She doesn’t really see him that much though, because he isn’t in any of her classes, or her lunch half.}

☺{| Charlotte Dimarco |}☺
“I like her; she is confident, loyal, and honest. She is there for you when you need it."
{Eve gets along well with Cher, and they see each other on a day to day basis as they are in the same Drawing class and lunch half. They often have a good time when they are together, although on the occasion Cher can be flirty and/or vain which sometimes astonishes and annoys her.}

☯{| Greg Duran |}☯
"Character Opinion."
{Summarize.}

☺{| Olivia Lawrence |}☺
"We’re friends, which I never expected at first."
{Olivia is someone who, upon a first glance, Eve didn’t think she would ever come to be friends with, as she was just so different to her. However, these two have found one another rather endearing, and Eve has come to like Olivia’s opinionated, risk-taking ways. She especially likes that Olivia is very honest and loyal, and finds her flirty ways amusing. They see each other often, as they are in the same Drawing and Web Design class.}

☺/☯{| Elijah Franklin |}☯/☺
"We don’t hang out much and he seems kind of shy, but a nice enough guy."
{Eve sees Elijah less than she sees some of the others as they have no classes together and are in opposite lunch halves. She hasn’t really spoken with him that much as he seems to be quite a shy person, but this curious guy seems nice enough.}

☺{| Victoria Holmes |}☺
"I really admire this girl, she makes me laugh."
{Victoria is someone who Eve admires, but isn’t that close to at the moment. She isn’t in any classes with her, and is in the opposite lunch half. Vita makes Eve laugh, something hard to do these days.}

☯{| Tyler Dragone |}☯
"This professor is kind of nice."
{Eve doesn’t usually have much of an opinion on her professors, so “kind of nice” is a compliment. She has English with this professor and thinks that he is very good at his job.}

☺{| Rosalie Saga-Tate |}☺
"I really like Rose. I think she is a talented musician, and I admire her driven, ambitious ways."
{Eve and Rose get along very well, when they see each other. She makes Eve smile. However, they have no classes together and are on separate lunch halves. She would love to hang out with her a bit more.}

☯{| Chelsea Rulpoh |}☯
"I have to admit, this guy’s good looking."
{He seems to be a nice enough guy, and he is certainly good looking, but sometimes he almost seems too perfect. Eve can’t put a finger on what it is, but sometimes she feels like there is something just wrong about it. She doesn’t speak with him much at all.}

{ Character WIP }
Feel free to object to anything that I've written and suggest how you think our characters will get on with one another. Just PM me, whether it's a small change, a drastic change or you want to clarify something.

Beffiye
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!