Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tainted Blood

Relationship Thread

a part of “Tainted Blood”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

Children around the world born half-human half-supernatural are in danger. This is the only place where they are safe and can learn to control their powers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tainted Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:36 pm

Welcome to the relationship thread!

You guys know what to do, branch out and come up for relationships with your characters with other writers

Code: Select all
[center][size=120][img]name%20picture%20here[/img]
[img]gif%20or%20pic%20of%20you%20character%20here[/img]
Race ~ Gender ~ Time spent on Island
♥ Romance | ☺ Friends | ☠ Enemies |  ◑ Acquaintance[/center]
enter symbol ~[b]Michaela Shields [/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Lila Evergreen[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Molly Wallis[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Eric Hyperion[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Aspen Faeveren[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Wendeline Hastings[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Bo Acheron[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description[/size]

[b][size=160]The Teachers[/size][/b]
[size=120]enter symbol ~[b]Verra Cozza[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Milo Tremaine[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description[/size]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:47 pm

ImageImageImage
Half-Nymph ~ Female ~ 3 years
♥ Romance | ☺ Friends | ☠ Enemies | ◑ Acquaintance

◑ ~Michaela Shields ~ "She's okay" ~ Micha and Lila have nothing against each other but they've never had enough in common to be friends.

☺ ~Molly Wallis ~ "I like her" ~ Lila thinks Molly is a lot of fun. They are both pretty happy people around each other.

◑☠ ~Eric Hyperion ~ "I don't like him" ~ Eric makes Lila feel uncomfortable. She is shy and very reserved around him.

☺ ~Aspen Faeveren ~ "I like him a lot" ~ Aspen and Lila are very good friends and get along really well. Since she likes him she just completely forgives and ignores all his flaws.

☠ ~Wendeline Hastings ~ "I hate her" ~ Wendeline has been nothing but mean to Lila since they both arrived at the Island together. So Lila has hated her ever since and refuses to change her mind about Wendeline

enter symbol ~Bo Acheron ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

The Teachers
◑ ~Verra Cozza ~ "I don't really know her" ~ Verra and Lila have never had much to do with each other.

☺ ~Milo Tremaine ~ "I like him" ~ Lila decided she liked Milo the first time she met him.
Last edited by unicorns.are.real on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:20 pm

Half-Fairy ~ Male ~ Unknown ~ Teacher

☺☺ ~Michaela Shields ~ "Heaven's Warrior" ~ Miles always goes to Micha to get her involved in his pranks and jokes on people. He wants her to feel she has control over her blood.

☺ ~Lila Evergreen ~ "Nature's child" ~ Miles doesn't pay much extra attention to Lila but she gets the same exuberant act everyone else gets.

☺☺ ~Molly Wallis ~ "Fairy Girl" ~ Molly is Miles favourite and he doesn't hide it from anyone. She get the most real version of Miles.

☺☺ ~Eric Hyperion ~ "The Fanged One" ~ Miles always makes Eric the butt of his jokes and pranks. He just wants to make Eric smile, just once.

☺☺ ~Aspen Faeveren ~ "Elven Child" ~ Miles believes that Aspen sees beyond Miles outer image so he always occasionally gives him a hint of real Miles before using his powers to send him back to square one.

☺☺ ~Wendeline Hastings ~ "Child of Blood" ~ Miles always plays jokes and pranks on Wendeline trying to distract her from her inner darkness.

☺☺ ~Bo Acheron ~ "Hell's Own" ~ Enter Description

The Teachers
☺☺ ~Verra Cozza ~ "Warrior of the Night" ~ Miles respects Verra so he doesn't put on such a goofball act around her and he appreciates how fun she can be.

*Sorry about the name quotes aha, I was having fun having him give everyone strange nicknames
Last edited by unicorns.are.real on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:21 am

MOLLY WALLIS
ImageImage
Half-fairy ~ Female ~ Three years

enter symbol ~Michaela Shields ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~Lila Evergreen ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☺ ~Eric Hyperion ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~Aspen Faeveren ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☺ ~Wendeline Hastings ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~Bo Acheron ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description[/size]

The Teachers
◑ ~Verra Cozza ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☺ ~Milo Tremaine ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description
Last edited by Collins on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Collins
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:31 am

ERIC HYPERION
Half-vampire ~ Male ~ Three years

◑ ~Lila Evergreen ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☺ ~Molly Wallis ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

◑ ~Wendeline Hastings ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

The Teachers
☺ ~Verra Cozza ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

◑ ~Milo Tremaine ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

Verra Cozza
Half-vampire ~ Female ~ 10 years

◑ ~Lila Evergreen ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

◑ ~Molly Wallis ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☺ ~Eric Hyperion ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

◑ ~Wendeline Hastings ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

The Teachers
☺ ~Milo Tremaine ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description[/size]

Collins
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ragdoll on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:54 pm

Wendeline
Hastings
Half Vampire ~ Female ~ 3 years

~Michaela Shields ~ ~

~Lila Evergreen ~ ~

~Molly Wallis ~ ~

~Eric Hyperion ~ ~

~Aspen Faeveren ~ ~

~Bo Acheron ~ ~

~Kalen Gael ~ ~

The Teachers
~Verra Cozza ~ ~

~Milo Tremaine ~ ~
Last edited by The Ragdoll on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Ragdoll
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:12 pm

Half-Elf ~ Male ~ Five Years

☺ ~Michaela Shields ~ "A Pain" "Micha's an interesting angel. She tries so hard to be bad, but she know it's in her to be good. It would be against her blood. I like her enough that if she decides to go and do something stupid, then at least I'll be there to have her back."~

☺ ~Lila Evergreen ~ "Beautiful Bubbly Nymph ~ She's so easy to talk to. Mainly because she ignores my bluntness and apathetic ways. I will say it makes being social so much easier and I'm sure Naneth (mother) would love to meet her"

◑ ~Molly Wallis ~ Airhead(not dumb, just dreamy) ~ "Her head always seems to be in the clouds. She's a sweet girl so I don't mind her presence. She's no threat to me, I'm no threat to her. And we both share an allergy to iron so there's that."

☠ ~Eric Hyperion ~ "Give me the creeps" ~ "He's a pretty quiet kid that looks out for that half-fairy girl, Molly. That I don't mind but it's the glare that seems to permanently be in his eyes and the way he watches people. I bet his hands are cold and clammy."

enter symbol ~Wendeline Hastings ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

The Teachers
[size=120]enter symbol ~Verra Cozza ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

◑ ~Milo Tremaine ~ "Caution is Advised ~ "I wouldn't go so far as to say that I hate a teacher, but Mr. Tremaine feels off compared to the other beings here. I can sense he has many secrets and none he would care to share. A Man with that many secrets can't be all good. Can he?"
Last edited by xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:34 pm

half-angel ~ female ~ Three years

◑ ~Lila Evergreen ~ "Bubbles" ~ "She's a bit bubbly for my taste in people, but she's nice and a great listener. I don't mind having her around."

enter symbol ~Molly Wallis ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☠ ~Eric Hyperion ~ "Creep" ~ "I don't know what it is about this guy but he just.. creeps me out. Always staring and watching people.."

☺ ~Aspen Faeveren ~ "Dork" ~ He's such a pain sometimes, but I know he has my back. He's always trying to mess with people and get inside their heads which is entertaining, except when he does it to me."

enter symbol ~Wendeline Hastings ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☠ ~Bo Acheron ~ "Demon" ~ "Don't tell anyone this... but he kind of scares me. A little. He's a demon. The natural enemy of my kind. What else is there?"

The Teachers
enter symbol ~Verra Cozza ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

◑ ~Milo Tremaine ~ "Weirdo" ~ "Mr. Tremaine is a bit of a weirdo. He's always chipper and happy and he pushes me in class, but I can tell he does it for good reason. I guess you could say we're partners in crime."

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:30 pm

ImageImage

Demon ~ Male ~ 2 Years

☠ ~Michaela Shields ~ Meh... ~ There isn't much to say about her... Angel... Easy to mess with... boring.

☺ ~Lila Evergreen ~ I'm not about to hurt a fan ~ She seems to have taken a liking to me, and while this island is rather lonely I do appreciate the small amount of kindness she offers. I suppose I can be a little nicer to her.

enter symbol ~Molly Wallis ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~Eric Hyperion ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☺ ~Wendeline Hastings ~ Powerful and usually entertaining to be around. ~ Wendeline is actually one of the few things that makes this island bearable. Troublemakers unite.

enter symbol ~Bo Acheron ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

The Teachers
enter symbol ~Verra Cozza ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☠ ~Milo Tremaine ~ Asshole can't seem to leave me alone... ~ Always making me a target it one thing. Miles had better watch his back.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Fairy ~ Male ~ 1 year

◑ ~Michaela Shields ~ Angels tend to be stuck up. I have yet to see if she shares this trait. ~

◑ ~Lila Evergreen ~ She's almost always happy, it can be pretty uplifting. ~

◑ ~Molly Wallis ~ A fellow half fairy, she seems really sweet. ~

◑ ~Eric Hyperion ~ Slightly creepy... But he probably can't help it. ~

◑ ~Aspen Faeveren ~ As far as elves go, he's pretty friendly. ~

◑ ~Wendeline Hastings ~ She seems to dislike a lot of people, but there's no bad blood between us. ~

◑ ~Bo Acheron ~ Not very well acquainted, but I don't mind him. ~

The Teachers
◑ ~Verra Cozza ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

◑ ~Milo Tremaine ~ He's kinda crazy- but it's a good crazy. ~ Kalen thinks Milo is a bit eccentric, but he doesn't really mind. The man is pretty friendly, even if he weirds Kalen out now and then.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!