Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Remington School for Young Ladies

Remington School for Young Ladies

a part of “Remington School for Young Ladies”, a fictional universe by HalliwellSlytherin.

The Remington School has been teaching girls for more then a hundred years. But when something changes within the curriculum, can the school keeps it's values?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Remington School for Young Ladies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Remington School for Young Ladies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:32 pm

urgh.... I forgot my 4th person AVA!!! I'm kicking myself right now.....

I'm gonna edit my last post to add Ava so hold on

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:06 pm

It's gonna bug me til I put this lol
I know in the character descrip that it says lindseys 19, but that's cuz I dulplicated her from something else I've used herfor. I meant to change the age to 17 or 18 but i forgot ~_~ the story would stay the same, the only things that would change would be her ages. But if I need to I'll change them, just let me know :]
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Oh, ok I understand... but I would like it if you changed it only course I think I would make more sense for a 18 or so year old to be in a high school then a 19 year old. unless she was held back.... which Idt you want to play as so yeah

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi!! im back,Sorry I had to go shopping :P

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Lucky... way too much snow where I live.... lol

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:39 pm

hahaha there is no snow in sight where I live....I only had to get new shoes and a pair of jeans :P

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:10 pm

lol, I'm sad now I just watched the news and a 19 years old Marine died from my area... ;( he was bared up the street from me too... ;(

**pardon my spelling**

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:17 pm

im sooo sorry to hear that :( *** hugs **** its ok we all have to go sometime :( I just hate how they take the young ones first

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Dudes what the the bell rang onces then it rang what 2 secs latter??? WTH!!! 2 sec classes??

NO one post till we get this strightend out

and yea it is tragic

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoGEEKYCHICAxo on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:45 pm

IDK i'm confused already -.-
God gave me two arms to hold him, two legs to walk towards him, two eyes to watch him, and two ears to listen to him. But why did he give me only one heart?

Because he gave my other heart to him so I could find him and he could give his heart to me.

xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:56 pm

right... either someone has to explain or fix their post....

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:59 pm

ok so i changed the character history so ages fit better now. & yeah.. kind of weird/bad how class ended after 2 secs... Louralei's one of my friends, who's very very new to the whole forum rp thing.. she's more used to instant message rp where things go much faster... usually >_>. Anyway, is it posiible to like... delete that post or something? that'd straighten it all out lol

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoGEEKYCHICAxo on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Hmm...
I think from now on you |Renthead| should type when the bell rings
that way, it won't be as confusing ..

xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Yeah I properly should... But I think I can fix it without having to delete a post.... I'll write out as the bell went of early....

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoGEEKYCHICAxo on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Okay, sooo, we can go back to the forum? Or do you still want to discuss some things?

xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:08 pm

I was confused too.....like the person playing Tara made the bell ring like right after the bell rang for class to start...anyways do we post now??

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:10 pm

I'll post the all clear, with my post explaining everything

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 pm

wait.... so we ARE or are NOT saying the bell rang? X.x

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm

it rang but it wasn't supposed to

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoGEEKYCHICAxo on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:21 pm

-confused again - O.O

xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!