Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: When Love is a Lie

Reservations

a part of “Fruits Basket: When Love is a Lie”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

The curse was never broken ... but that is about to change.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: When Love is a Lie”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Kenji is up... though I forgot to change his age to 16 from 19 ..... I suck haha xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Can I reserve the cat and snake?
I read this and said to myself "poor kitty.. " so of course, I want to play him!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:49 pm

I'll toss the offer out there that if anyone wants to have their characters live on the shrine with Taiga, feel free to put that in there. Just drop me a line so I know who all is going to be staying there.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:19 pm

I'll do that for you Izzy! But I have a question. What are the genders of your characters going to be? So far, we have more girls and I'm not sure if I'm going to have to have my friend jump in and make a few boys.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:22 pm

The cat I was going to have as a boy, but not sure about the snake. If you want, I could make them both male.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:48 am

Can I have the ox please and have it a girl? ill do up a sheet tomorrow when I'm able to use my laptop if that's alright.
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:24 am

i apologize but i have to pull my reservation i have too much going on
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:24 pm

@NasiaWords, I believe Polka mean that he/she had forgotten to edit Kenji's age to 16. That was something Polka had posted in the previous RP's OOC. :)
~ wanderer.

Wanderer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:23 pm

IZZZZYYYYY!!!! hello !!!!

@Wanderer: that's what I meant haha!!! I'm dyslexic so if something does not make sense it's generally because of that... but please let me know so I can correct it :P I would much rather that than confusing people haha xxxx <3

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:47 pm

POLKAAAAA!!!! hi!!!!
I sent in both characters btw, but I still need to write up their histories. For some reason, I always blow off that part till last... bad habit but ya know, all well

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Nasia: Can I reserve the rooster? I will make it female since I am already playing a male and I would like to mix it up?

Anthro: If I create the rooster as female and make her older, may she live with you... like a mother hen figure? xx

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Sounds good, Polka!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:24 pm

@Polka: Ill reserve the rooster for you! I don't mind it being a girl since Echo_Rose sadly pulled her reservation. And I have dyslexia to, so I feel ya. XD

@Wanderer: Thanks for clarifying!!

@TheUnmamedOne: You can have the Ox, for sure!

Looks like if anyone wants to take the horse, its going to have to be a guy.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:04 am

Hey! Can I reserve the horse? Thanks :)
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:50 am

I'm going to post a WIP and work on it tomorrow is that alright? Got some mega back pain and just wanna sleep ^^; I did as much as I could handle sitting up to do now.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Anyone want to have their characters living at the shrine with Taiga?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Keiko wont live there, but she visits a lot.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allan Walker on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:26 pm

hey guys I'm Allan. I've been told by Nasia to take over for the ram. I have an idea of how the old ram acted, so I think I can do okay taken over. emotionless, I think you should pm so I can straighten things out. not sure if you want it to be the same as the old one. I'm going to try and act as close to him as I can, but I'll try my best. can't wait to rp with you lot. Hahaha.
Dude! So uncool!

I told you she was hot.

But she is my ex! Number 1 man rule, don't date your best friends ex!

Does that mean I'm not a man??

No ... It means your an idiot.

Allan Walker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Allan: If you want to make a character with a different personality that would also be cool :)... don't feel they have to be exactly the same as the last ... but if you want to create something similar it would be a great character to RP with !!!

Anthro: Nani will be living with you :)

Nasia: Since this is a rather large RP would you like me to be the official hounder. So say someone does not post in a while I will do everything I can to contact them to you do not have that part to worry about !!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!