Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: When Love is a Lie

Reservations

a part of “Fruits Basket: When Love is a Lie”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

The curse was never broken ... but that is about to change.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: When Love is a Lie”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Welcome to "Fruits Basket: When Love is a Lie"!

Please, if you plan of creating a character in this RP, please let us all know their age in advance! I had an issue with the age balance in the past, so please make sure to know what their age is going to be. XD

And when it comes to starting, so everyone can get a good post in, is at the Sohma estate where the Head has called a gathering. All the Juunishi could be leaving the meeting, on their way to school or work, and that would give the normals the ability to post. That sound good to everyone?

Since I'm the GM, I might make the first post, unless whoever the Head ends up being wants to post first. Unless someone else wants to do an amazing first post. XD

And remember! If you look and see that your character is already reserved, you can put up a secondary reserve! Not everyone stays in the RP or even posts. If the character happens to never post, they will be removed and you can take their place!

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Can I please reserve the cat and rabbit?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 pm

How old do u want the head to be

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Leej10100: I would rather the Head be older, like 19 or older, but shoot me an age and I'll see if it's cool XD

Horseygirl: I hate saying this, but in the last one, I had those who wanted to continue with this one had to notify. So, once again, sorry I hate sounding rude, but I'm going to have to leave those positions open.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Okay can I be the Head and 19 sounds good^^

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andieland on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Hey Nasia I see you decided to re-do the Rp so Im reserving a spot for a normal person so I can bring my character in from the other rp. It will be nice to start at the beginning with everyone this time.

Andieland
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Are we allowed to re-use our old character sheets from the last RP? Also, is it okay if the Tiger is 16 again or no? I'm fine if not but could you give me a recommended age instead?
Thanks! :)
~ wanderer.

Wanderer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Andieland: That's okay! XD

Wanderer: It's fine if the tiger is 16 again.
I used my old CS's from the last one, so go for it!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uniken on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Can I reserve bunny please!!
When life hands you lemons.. YOU FUCKING SQUIRT LIFE IN THE EYE AND TAKE HIS WALLET THAT CHEEP PRICK!

Uniken
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Uniken: Yes you may!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:02 pm

She's submitted and I made a few alterations. :3
Nothing major just some traits were more specified upon, others not so much. As well as minor appearance details -- for the character sheet. :p

Wanderer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:17 pm

may i reserve the horse? and is 17 okay for an age?
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Echo_Rose: I'll reserve the horse for you! 17 sounds okay.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 pm

I'd like to reserve the Dragon if that's alright. I am currently at work, but I shall get a character up sometime tonight. I plan on having the dragon around 21-25 years old if that is okay. Also, do you have a preference on the gender of the dragon or should I just choose?
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Sammael: I think that is an amazing age range. And I'm not sure what all the gender ranges are right now, but it should probably be a male just in case.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Sorry, I got pulled away. I was going to change my reservation to the horse if you don't mind xD

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Sammael: The horse is already reserved, sorry. XD But I'll put you down as a secondary reservation for the horse if you want.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Did not see that...did not see that xD
Okay, you can keep me down for the dragon then :3

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Tora and Taiga are up! ^_^
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:05 am

Alright, I sent in my character for the dragon position, however; I am extremely tired and shall finish tomorrow morning when I wake up!! If there are any problems, please let me know so I can fix them!

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!