Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Resident Evil : Outbreak

Resident Evil : Outbreak

a part of “Resident Evil : Outbreak”, a fictional universe by SubjectThirteen.

The T-Virus Has Finally Spread To The Ends Of The Earth, The Rivers Are Black, The Skies Are Red, And The Monsters More Destructive Than Ever!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Resident Evil : Outbreak”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Resident Evil : Outbreak

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Resident Evil : Outbreak"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"The world has changed, brother. Opening your eyes is no longer enough to see the truth... as, truth be told.. sometimes, we see the world for what it truly is with our eyes closed"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Resident Evil : Outbreak

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Hmmmm, i like what you got here. If i can get time in the near future il probably make a charrie :D
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:35 pm

I'm thinking of joining as well.
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:19 pm

as am i, but i don't have the time tonight to write up a character. possibly tomorrow.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:29 am

Well, if you're all interested, you can each make a character, but I'm looking for someone to play Chris Redfield. He has quite the twist in the middle of the storyline. I'm glad you like it, though. It took me a while to think up the best opening, and the plot takes the players all over the world. By boat, by plane, even by car. It's epic to say the least. Especially sinse I've actually created a few of my own boss Zombies to throw your way. All this might seem like a spoiler, but it isn't! With that in mind, you know I must have some real suprises in store.

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:19 pm

I can understand you needing a Chris, but not everyone likes playing as a pre made character. if no one does it, you can always play him yourself. I don't like playing as other characters..I like making my own.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Oh absolutely, to be honest, he isn't a necessity, It's more of a foreshadowing thing. See, I don't make whats going to happen obvious, so it's fun and on edge, but I do foreshadow quite a bit. That way, when people start dying ( Which won't happen to your characters often ) nobody can say I didn't warn 'em.

But, I look forward to reviewing your characters. I'm sure they'll be every bit as ensightful and intelegent as I've gathered from this conversation.

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Hint : The ID Number Of The Larger Creature Isn't Picked At Random. It is, in fact, a not-so complex code that will give you the key to defeating it more quickly upon it's arrival. If you can't figure out how to crack the code, sucks to be you. You'll just have to 20.18.25 a little harder. :P

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:21 am

I figured out the code, it was quite easy, keep them up mate!

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:09 am

What if your special weapon is a flamethrower?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:38 am

If your special weapon is a flamethrower, then you have three cartrages of ammo, it must be a hand-held-flamethrower. Each cartrage of ammo is good for Eight seconds of continuous fire.

And if you two are gonna join in, you may wanna hurry up and pop up.. shit's about to get real. lol

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 am

SubjectThirteen wrote:If your special weapon is a flamethrower, then you have three cartrages of ammo, it must be a hand-held-flamethrower. Each cartrage of ammo is good for Eight seconds of continuous fire.

And if you two are gonna join in, you may wanna hurry up and pop up.. shit's about to get real. lol

Iv just submitted my Charrie, i hope you like it! :D

*is now Rofling on the ground*

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 am

Ya i tried figuring out the code but i just couldn't get it. its probably from a resident evil game I didn't play. Haven't played alot of them so. :D

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:59 am

Lol, the code is easier than you think... also, if nobody saves her.. she really is gonna die. lol. But think about it. The end of the message was "20.18.25" harder...

...The Twentieth letter Of The Alphabet is T
...The Eighteenth Letter Of The Alphabet is R
... And Letter Number Twenty Five is Y

T.r.y - Try, you'll have to t.r.y harder. Now, if you apply that same system to the creature's I.D number, whadda ya get?

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Wow, i just guessed and got it right ...... xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Well i posteds. Cmon guys, you have to catch up to Alice!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Alright...since only one person has actualy responded to any of my posts, and only one of the others has actualy used my name and took notice of my character, I officaily withdrawl from this. SubjectThirteen, I'mm glad you let me use this idea, but I'm sorry. I can't roleplay with people who just ignore me. You can do want you want with Michaline. You can take her and play her as your own, or you can kill her. I don't really care either way.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 am

Ummm... Dude... You just got tackled by a giant lion zombie dog puppet thing... and the result was Everyone who could jumping up to help you. So by my count, everyone here has done at least one post that revolves almost solely around you. Instead of thinking of it as being ignored, think of it as being discrete... Or talk a little more in the roleplay.. both work. I mean, your character acts pretty cold and unfeeling, hell, I wouldn't talk to her either.

But, just to show you my point... The redneck mentioned you before The Stars member showed up and also mentioned you. I've mentioned you quite a few times. Hell, even the merc mentioned you at least once.

But, I digest, if you wanna drop out, that's fine by me.

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:35 am

Yeah, the person who actualy responded to my post was you, subject. And the only one who actualy used my name was the stars memeber. Then, even though he did kill the monster, no reference to my character was made. And yes, that's what she was designed to be, by Wesker, I might add. A cold, unfeeling killing machine. Either way, i just have too much going on right now to keep up another roleplay were i have to put forht this much effort. College and friendship/relationship problems are kicking my ass right now. I'd rather not drop this because i'm a res evil nutter. (I own every movie and all six video games.) But thanks for aproving my character. Sorry I had to drop.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:52 am

And so the cycle is complete, Everyone in the games was mentioned in the movie, and now Alice from the movies is in (A RP about) the games.

Also, Wet? Thats what is spelled, Wet. 13.21.20 could be another code FYI (its Mut, which could and probably is for many a nickname for Cerberus).

Also Twili, i was planning on meeting up with you later and i was going to ask if we could make our Charries knew eachother.

Note: I miss Carlos D:

Note 2: Boss idea: Project Genesis: The ID though is 18.1.9.14 Use your code, and then you will know what i am thinking of...also the 1 might be a 5, but im fairly certain its a 1.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!