Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Response to the Azerian Empire

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Response to the Azerian Empire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:09 am

The massive ship arrived, firing its full and total weapons into the planet’s surface, hopefully glassing the major cities with its forward atomic missiles, and massive railgun rounds. Next, the smaller cruisers fired massive energy cannon rounds, hoping to boil the water, which would be horribly burning for life on the surface. To add insult to injury, the fleet fired biological agents, simple toxins to burn most carbon based life forms on the planet’s surface. Warfare was utter and frank, as the weapons launched from the incoming fleet.

If they wanted unity, they would unify with the component elements in the planet’s surface, as the Trantor 133th fleet started its devastation, while mechs and fighters went to take out any orbital and or lunar faculties. Gunbuster, along with a team of larger robots waited to see if the rounds would hit their mark, which would lead to total and utter devastation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zavior on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:09 am

Giana - Space-Dock AA-324C
Canahaluahahu hissed.
"I said identify your ship! I do not care who you are!"
He said this while smashing his hand against the holo-deck.
"Classification-A3248C6, my-superior!"
"Dammit."
Canahaluahahu cussed under his breath.
"You have 15k to identify yourself or we will fire on your position."
He said this more as an attempt to intimidate his foe rather than actually mean it. All the weapons were offline and dissabled due to the Jarak-Ha incident not two cycles ago.
"You have 12k."

Ryand-Smith wrote:The massive ship arrived, firing its full and total weapons into the planet’s surface, hopefully glassing the major cities with its forward atomic missiles, and massive railgun rounds. Next, the smaller cruisers fired massive energy cannon rounds, hoping to boil the water, which would be horribly burning for life on the surface. To add insult to injury, the fleet fired biological agents, simple toxins to burn most carbon based life forms on the planet’s surface. Warfare was utter and frank, as the weapons launched from the incoming fleet.

If they wanted unity, they would unify with the component elements in the planet’s surface, as the Trantor 133th fleet started its devastation, while mechs and fighters went to take out any orbital and or lunar faculties. Gunbuster, along with a team of larger robots waited to see if the rounds would hit their mark, which would lead to total and utter devastation

OOC: What are you doing? We are about to hold a meeting.
"We live in a sad age. Imperialism, totalitarianism, perestroika... 20th century Russia had its share of problems, but at least they had an ideology. Russia today has nothing."
-Adamska Shalashaska

".... It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."
-John Doe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zavior
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:14 am

OOC: I am killing your world. You threatened my people, and the galaxy. You wanted to unify the galaxy, and said you were protectors. No one elected you my protector, I will deal with the God myself. You want to play War, we will destroy you utterly and totally, and my fleet was never counter-attacked on its trip here. You never responded to my Marines on your ship, so it was a hit, and I went on with life.

Trantor forces scanned, as their weapons hit the surface of the planet, the rest of the fleet playing the game of sweeping, as the shot at anything that wasn't either Red Techonracy or Trantor. The Fleet had a Code Liquidate order approved from Ryand himself, the man somewhere in command weeping silently. He had given the kill order, and it was them or the Galaxy. May the Trade Forces have mercy on his immortal soul. "It is sad, isn't it Motoko," he said via a private hyperwave com. "It can't be helped..."

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterpicker on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:16 am

Jared saw his read this the opposing ship's weapons was disabled. He said "I might be only 1500 years old, but I know how to use sensors. Your ship's weapons is disabled."

Jared sent the identification code to make sure the commander doesn't blow fuse. As a precaution he armed his Physic pulse generator. A weapon designed to disable a ship by disrupting shield and other systems. Its damage varied alot.

Waterpicker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zavior on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:17 am

OOC: We never declared war on you.

Zavior
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 am

Zavior wrote:OOC: We never declared war on you.

OOC: Welcome to the Galaxy. Your intent matters just as much as your actions, where your words show you on the face of the Galaxy. Claims of War are formalities now, when people feel threaten, they strike first and hard. You also did try to invade my territory with ARMED WEAPONS which show up on scans, an action which is declaring war on us so don't play like that if you don't want vengeance!

It was horrible, as the fleet then to be safe, started to bomb any nearby ships, including sending a few fighter craft to meet Jared's ship. "Unknown ship," the VF-14s said, "This planet has been declared a devistated world due to actions against the Galactic Community and Trantor. I would advise you leave before you suffer damage," as a squad of Mechs headed to Giana's Space dock, armed with nuclear weapons. They would fire the missiles at the space station, hoping to make it crash into the planet below. "Operation Stardust attempt is active," a pilot, Kou said casually, "This new GP armor is really hot stuff, huh..."

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zavior on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:27 am

OOC: The only think I did with your empire was attempt to meet with your leaders. I only sent one ship.
You attacked me.
Somehow you found my home system.
Blowing the crap out of it.
I never attempted to display hostilities towards you.

Zavior
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:33 am

Zavior wrote:OOC: The only think I did with your empire was attempt to meet with your leaders. I only sent one ship.
You attacked me.
Somehow you found my home system.
Blowing the crap out of it.
I never attempted to display hostilities towards you.

OOC: Launching a Trojan Horse is pretty hostile and you did broadcast your location with the request for the meeting, OR I could use "data from my Marines." You even said "Join us or Die." Sounds pretty hostile! Then again don't ask for Unification when you realize some of us are happy with our own current governments!

The massive fleet waited, its sensors scanning the surface of the planet for signs of life. It was a stroke of luck that no ship attempted to intercept them, as the massive nuclear missiles impacted Giana station, causing it to suffer critical instabilities. It would either sink into orbit or fly out into space, but their mission was complete. Now it was onto the long search, for any and all Azerian worlds. It would take hours, days for a probe net to be set up and launched, to find any signs of the Azerian Civilization. However, searching for FTL signals would be a nice way to narrow down the amount of Azerian worlds to search.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterpicker on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:36 am

Jared's ship took off and suddenally disappeared with the commander's ship. In truth Jared had put them out of phase. A state in which no one could them or hear them and also makes object pass right though them. The con is that they can interact with normal matter unless they got back into phase. Jared hailed the commander.

Waterpicker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zavior on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:42 am

OOC: Ah, my plot is falling together. I can't reveal much, but 'Join us or die', there's more than one way to interpret that statement.

Zavior
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:45 am

Zavior wrote:OOC: Ah, my plot is falling together. I can't reveal much, but 'Join us or die', there's more than one way to interpret that statement.

OOC: I cannot read minds. I act on what I know. Now anyway right now I kinda turned your world to glass and ash, and nuked your space station. I dominate your core space, and I am looking for your other worlds. Could you respond to that?

The massive Replication field expanded, covering 8% of the border space of the Azerian Empire, the Self Replicating weapons slightly "evolving," changing their internal designs for the better use of fuel and space.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zavior on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:47 am

OOC: Well than I'm fucked. I only have one star-system, which includes three planets.

Zavior
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterpicker on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:49 am

((My character's hailing you and I have trick up sleeve something more complex then the replication field))

Waterpicker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zavior on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:53 am

OOC: How the hell did he get past my defenses?

Zavior
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterpicker on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:57 am

((He encompassed a field around the ships and shifted space into out of phase to anybody out side of the field it looks like their a gap in the station))

Waterpicker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:06 am

Waterpicker wrote:Jared's ship took off and suddenally disappeared with the commander's ship. In truth Jared had put them out of phase. A state in which no one could them or hear them and also makes objects pass right though them. The con is that they can interact with normal matter unless they got back into phase. Jared hailed the commander.

The station is gone sir," Kou remarked, "or a chunk of it is. Right now, we have 2 worlds left to be glassed.
Giane was destroyed, the planet a wreck. It was now dead, or at least seriously in danger of dying, between the nuclear weapons, beam weapons, and long term energy guns, the planet was sick. Kalahunaha was next, the moon being bombarded by long range energy weapons and missiles, to make sure any colonies were cut short. This fleet would need to return soon, main missiles were running low, and there was no refueling point besides the damaged outer base. To be efficient, several clusters of cargo were picked up, being accelerated by "fast" mecha and fighters, to be turned into cheap weapons, using physics to make their power squared and multiplied by the speed of light. They would aim at Jarahad and Korrino, hopefully killing all life on those worlds as well.

"After that, we let the replicating machines finish up, and we are done. Let's go home and rearm." The AI's words gave the crew hope, as this mission was nearly a complete success.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterpicker on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:32 pm

((Hello))

Waterpicker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Skume turned towards Duke, “I apologize, I forget the frailties of the flesh.” With that the Xindhi began to lower the intense radiation field that surrounded the space station. At that moment the summons to the planet:

>>>We the Azerian Empire are calling a meeting of utmost importance<<<
We understand your hostility towards us, but you misunderstood our motives.
There are far greater threats out there than us.
Threats from beyond our galaxy.
From beyond our universe.
This meeting is open to all representatives of sentient civilizations.
This meeting will be held on the the planet Giana in the Aferis Star-System.
Coordinates: A-13342 B-22212 C-2323 D-23341
Upon reaching Giana, move to location AA-324C.
Docking Codes: S132N082C728HJ8932
We are looking forward to meeting your representatives.

>Transmission End<

Pranic energies flared and swirled around the skeletal head as Skume tapped his necklace and the great war horse appeared, “I am going to witness this discussion...I am grateful for the opportunity to have witnessed the skill with which you do battle.” Mounting the skeletal beast, Skume nodded once to the Red Technocrat officer, “May the Dark Dreamer continue to embrace you.” With that he and the great skeletal creature seemed to shimmer and vanish. In the void around the station the material that comprised it continued to emit the pulsating radiation, for the station's outer shell had become infused with the heavy dosage of electromagnetic energies. The station would simply appear as a small pulsar star at a distance of a several hundred million kilometers, disguising it from prying eyes.

Riding through the vast voids of space touching the waking and sleeping moments of the civilizations that the Cughtagh followed towards the planet known as Giana. There appeared to be a disturbance as the world seemed to be under intense radiation from an attack. Allowing the prana to flow and surround the sweep ahead of him, he realized that once again the Trantorians had over reached and over reacted in their response.

Framing and recording it for the dreaming queen in the holon memory, Skume slowed and appeared on destroyed and shattered husk of a planet, as he did so he rasped, “Once again the Trantorians have shied away from a defensive matter and diplomacy and destroyed in their paranoia.”

Slowly the skeletal rider and beast made their way towards the meeting area, as he did so once again the darshan weaved the electromagnetic energies around him in a shielding bubble. The energy although detectable contained the weaves of holonic resonance that most civilizations that have met the Xindhi would recognize. Sitting, waiting for this Azerian to appear, Skume flared his energies and cast a dazzling white light around him, “Come you who claim to force unity, come and face the Xindhi and explain yourself to the eternal dreamers that we may judge your reason in this matter.”
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 pm

"Deactivate."

The self-replicating nanite swarm, the Technocracy's own Trojan Horse, received the ansible command from its remote masters. The individual components of the swarm turned against themselves, turning the gray goo and the shuttle into base elements. They would literally dissipate before Skume's eyes

Nothing was left except for a single nanite, dead and dormant, not larger than 100 microns across. It fluttered into a thermonuclear blast wave and was vaporized; there would be signs of the Technocracy's brief involvement here

"Turn back."

Kasparov was grateful of this. The news of a Trantorian assault nullified his possible involvement in xenocide. The fleet embarked into a massive u-turn, briefly phasing into reality several dozen light years from Azerian space, and headed back home.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterpicker on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Secretly a waterpician nanite swarm was unlead that started to consume the base element and started to build ships and other stuff. ((Let introduce the duplicators a race the waterpicians created to be living thinking beings. Their nanite also have the ability to transmute matter.

Waterpicker
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!