Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Revenge of the Gods

Revenge of the Gods

a part of “Revenge of the Gods”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

The Gods have fallen victim to the Titans and have been banished to earth to perish under false memories, can they get their kingdom back and restore order before the monsters take over the earth?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Revenge of the Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Revenge of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:00 pm

@Ragnarok: Alright, awesome. I will reserve that spot for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:08 pm

I made him and put him up, I hope it's acceptable.
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:31 pm

He is perfect :) I'll post something as Kahn to get you started off.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Id like to save oppose to Darkness.
And I would like everyone to know im redoing kat's character sheet completely

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:14 pm

@Ragnarok: Kahn's reply is mostly a dream so you can just skip to the end if you don't feel like reading it all.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Nah, I find it interesting to read through the posts.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Me sad XD Someone does not like Anubis XDDD Will he like cute Anderson then~?

feral gale
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Ha, well Anderson is so much different from Anubis that he probably won't act quite the same towards Anderson he rather might end up laughing from the shear change of personality.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Alright, may I reserve the Titan for Edens then? XDDDD I wanna play a villain, too~

feral gale
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:48 pm

So I'm probably not going to be able to post today either. This weekend is going to be very busy for me with the Renaissance festival tomorrow and the Lost Dutchman parade and fair today. Chances are I won't be able to post again until Monday. I will try to post tonight later but I'm probably going to be very tired so I can't guarantee it'll be a very good post and there may be some typos.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Ahhhh! I wasn't able to get my character finished the other day because I went to bed after getting the first half done. I was gunna take Earth but I guess I probably should've reserved it...=^=

And now my second choice has been reserved too. Bad timing. Since Earth and Light are taken I guess I'll go ahead be the titan that opposes Fire. I will have her in(or at least most of her) tonight!

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:08 pm

hmm... well i'm sorry I took earth from you, but I hope to see the new titan sibling soon.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Don't worry Ragnorok, you asked to make a titan before I did and he's very cool by the way! SAO is one of my favorite animes \*w*/ Besides I should've jumped in a reserved Anders, so that was on me :p

Ah, hold on a second. What happened to the Fire character? Did she up and leave?

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:44 pm

nah, the person who's the fire character is redoing her sheet. Also, I'm glad to meet another SAO fan, Right now I'm waiting for GGO.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Oh okay that's good to know. I was kinda worried there.

And I knoww!! I'm so excited for it! It's going to be strange though, since Kirito's character is a girl. It's gunna be hard to adjust to it but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:26 pm

yeah, it is a bit strange. I think i might of missed something somewhere because I don't exactly understand why he is making his avatar a girl.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:48 pm

@Ragnarok, I'm sorry I haven't replied all day. I got really sick last night and was in the ER all day, I'm replying now though.

@FlutteringInsanity, I am eagerly awaiting to see your Titaness :)

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Oh... yeah, it's fine. No need to be sorry, your health matters more than my amount of patience for your reply. Also, posted.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:24 pm

I submitted my character! Had so much fun making her ^w^

If there's anything I gotta fix just let me know. I'm going to read the posts that are on the rp now and then I'll post if you accept my character.

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:52 pm

I love it! I believe Nani and Kahn will get along very well considering how evil they both are :3 If you want, Nani could have followed Raidon and Kahn down to Earth, or you could post something and wait for them to return?

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!