Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Revenge of the Gods

Revenge of the Gods

a part of “Revenge of the Gods”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

The Gods have fallen victim to the Titans and have been banished to earth to perish under false memories, can they get their kingdom back and restore order before the monsters take over the earth?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Revenge of the Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Revenge of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:32 pm

I hate you two.

All the hot guys are gay. GOD. my life sucks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:38 pm

@Maddie
XDDDDD Love you too~ There's still one left~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:40 pm

@Maddie: And we checked. He's straight. Don't worry XD You will only need to compete for... Say... a few goddesses for his attention XDDD

feral gale
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:46 pm

And I will love him like no other goddess could! :')

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Well if it comes down to having one straight couple I'm sure Reyna wouldn't mind hooking up with Katarina.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:53 pm

You're not all going on about poor Ahio are you..? -.-; should I be concerned..?
You know technically Ander is bisexual so he goes both ways heh heh....

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Good luck, Fluffy. Maybe if you are really lucky, Ahio won't be raped... Or jumped at the first chance the other girls get...

JUST KIDDDING XDDDD

.... Or maybe not XD

feral gale
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Is that one guy going to make a Titan? Wonder how bad it would be if Kat and the Titan were an item. Bad Maddie...

No worries Fluffy you wont be raped by Kat.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:54 pm

I solemnly swear Alena will not jump on any character as she's super innocent .-.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Your vow is invalid, Amy XD Play with Adam for awhile and no character can keep their innocence XDDDD

feral gale
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Okay I'm a little scared for Ahio's well being.

Wow everyone has posted already! I'm going to read everything and try to get a post in(as well as finish at least one of Ahio's bio's) but I'm sort of running a temperature so I'm not exactly feeling all that well. I took some Tylenol so that should help but I might not be posting tonight if I start feeling icky again ><

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Sorry I posted again, I need to get Adam and Anders to the scene XD But it's done now. XDD We will wait for everyone else.

feral gale
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Awe, I hope you'll feel better fluffy! D:

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:24 pm

The Tylenol is helping ^^ And me too! I don't want to be sick during the Renaissance Festival. Had to go with a cold last year and it was absolutely terrible c)X

Anyway I'm working on my post right now! After I post I'm going to get to work on Ahio's human history, but I wanted to get a post in quick first.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:28 pm

@AttackonFluffy are you in Florida? Cause that's where the RenFest is currently located.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Nope ^^ I live in Arizona. We have Lost Dutchman Days and the Rens fest this weekend.

Also, on a side note, my post is probably going to be considerably long since I'm trying to catch up to everything.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Eden is turning out to be the goddess of band aids. x3

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:00 am

Guys, stay calm, let Fluffy has... her (I will assume you are a 'She') chance. Ahio needs to be raped after all~ Don't overwhelm her~

feral gale
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:01 am

It is quite cute XD And with both Fire and Darkness, she'll need lots~

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:12 am

@Fluffy, I was wondering cause we could have had like an odd meet up at RenFest!

@Amy has the magic ability to conjure up band aids and heal booboos! XD

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!