Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Revenge of the Gods

Revenge of the Gods

a part of “Revenge of the Gods”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

The Gods have fallen victim to the Titans and have been banished to earth to perish under false memories, can they get their kingdom back and restore order before the monsters take over the earth?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Revenge of the Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Revenge of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:04 pm

@ Fluffly:
Awww thanks sweet heart! Glad your so understanding!

@ All:

While I'm in class for another 39 minutes I'm going to get my titananess or whatever its called done. She will be the Titaness/Titananess (I don't know what it's supposed to be called.) of Love. Perfect weapon against Darkness.

Anyways, if i can't finish her at least I'll have her submitted for you all to see her, I'll try to get as much done as I can because my boyfriend is taking me on a long ass date to where ever he wont tell me. I won't be able to post til i get home. (11pm) and it is 2:05 as this will be submitted. :)

Well have a good day everyone. I really hope it is a good one. When I post it will be a long one so be ready for it!

Edited: Nevermind, these school laptops are shit. I suppose my second character will have to wait. Poor Aphrodite..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:13 pm

I'll wait for Insanity, and maybe Maddie if she gets time in her busy college life, and then I'll post.
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FlutteringInsanity on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:18 pm

@Ragnorok: I'll have my next post up in a few hours :3 About to go out to dinner right now.

As for you, Maddie, I look forward to your return so that Nani can have a little fun with Fire muahaha

FlutteringInsanity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:36 pm

If you already have a plan that's fine (: good luck

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:05 am

@Sky, I think it's fine. I don't know what Fluffy intends to do and we really don't have a plan for the missing spot. Why don't you try it out and see if you are suited to the position and then we can go from there?

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:06 am

Finally home!

But today i got this weird pain/cramp in my ribs and stomach. And being a girl that shouldnt bother me. Problem is, it's never hurt as bad as this. Any suggestions on what it could be from? I have gained a bunch of weight so my clothes may be tight so that could be it, but i changed into loose clothing when I came home and the pain is still there and just as bad as it has been all day. I can't walk, sit, or move around. Laying on my back is the best solution. However, I'm extremely bored just staring at the ceiling all day..

So im laying down with my huge teddy bear behind me and my knees up to rest the laptop on my knees. Feels alright, still.. I can't go about my day feeling like complete shit. :(

I feel like I'm dying.

I know non of you are doctors, or probably don't want to hear me complain, but i can't go to the doctor til Friday. So i need suggestions. And I'm supposed to start wearing this sports corset thing all the time so I need this pain to go away before then. (While wearing it, when I loose weight my body will form into the shape i want. Painful, yes. Worth it, yes.)

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:13 am

@Maddie
This one time my mom brought home grapes but when I ate them I noticed they still had the seeds in them and I think I got an allergic reaction from it because later that night my entire body gradually began to hurt and I had horrible cramps and couldn't move without hurting a lot. Though that's probably not what's happening to you since after a while I started throwing up a lot. And I usually get sick with my girl thing but this was aweful. Never been in so much pain in my life.

Not really sure what's going on with you, but I've had some bad experiences that caused a lot of pain in my back and stomach that I couldn't explain. You might've ate something that isn't agreeing with your body or you did something today that caused you to damage yourself in some way. I'd say take it easy and the pain will probably go away by tomorrow or at at least in a couple of days. If it doesn't then you should probably see a doctor. You may have simply twisted a muscle or something, but you shouldn't try to move around to much. Take it easy there!

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:33 am

@Maddie: Bade on your symptoms I have come up with two possibilities; it sounds like you are either constipated or you have caught the stomach bug. I'm no doctor, but I do have years of experience with stomach pain under my belt (quiet literally actually). I would recommend a hot bath, a heating pack/blanket or extra strength acetaminophen. If you are constipated (which you would be able to tell based on the fact if you have been trouble going to the bathroom) then try one cap full of miralax or a teaspoon of castor oil mixed with 8 ounces of juice.
If your symptoms get any worse DO NOT hesitate to go to the ER. It doesn't sound like appendicitis, but I'm not a real doctor.

@Fluffy, it seems like Sky will not be gracing us with her presence so if you would like you can submit the bio you came up for, for the Light Goddess. As for that allergic reaction you had to those grapes, that sounds nasty and I hope you never have to experience something like that again.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:55 pm

I'm sorry, I was at school haha! But sure, I just didn't wanna step on any toes. I'll adopt her!

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:42 pm

@Skye with an 'e'
Sent Sky with no 'e' a pm to settle things out. Welcome Sky and I hope you enjoy yourself ^^ If you need help catching up with what's been going on(in case you haven't been reading along) then feel free to just ask and me or the rest of us will fill you in so you don't have to waste too much time catching up when you could be posting instead :)

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:56 pm

@Sky glad to have you on board. You didn't sound so sure last night so I didn't know whether we should be expecting your presence or not. Like Fluffy said, if you need any help catching up don't be afraid to ask and if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Just realized we still have one spot open for a Titan/Titaness if anyone wants it.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:20 pm

I have a question, can titan's change their form as well?

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:09 pm

@Ragnarok: Yes

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:46 am

Sorry I haven't posted at all today. Been very busy since it was my Dad's birthday. It's not very late right now but I'm really tired and I've got a bit of a headache so I'm off to bed, but I'll be sure to get in a post tomorrow. I'm going to be gone most of the morning but I'll be getting on when I get back :)

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:48 am

@Fluffy: It's fine. I hope your Dad's birthday was awesome ^_^

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Yeah, Raidon has a older sister!

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello everyone, I've made a new RP similar to this one (only without Gods) called Keepers. I would be honored if you checked it out and even more so if you decided to join.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Hey guys,

I'm almost all caught up, expect a post either tonight or late afternoon tomorrow. I have an Astronomy paper, and 4 essays for scholarships to write.

-Sky

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:05 pm

I'm going to wait for you to reply Sky before I make a post. Good luck with your papers.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!