Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

REVOLT

REVOLT

a part of “REVOLT”, a fictional universe by NightBlaze.

Nine Races of Neve fight against one King to take back their rule on a land corrupted. (Needs people!))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “REVOLT”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

REVOLT

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightBlaze on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:05 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "REVOLT"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Roleplaying is my life. It's my fantasy away from reality.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: REVOLT

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncommon Sense on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:44 am

Hi! I think I want to reserve a character. A Shapeshifter male, if you will. I don't know if I want him to be the child of a Revolt(er) or not... Is that alright?
"...And the laws of this world were not handed down to men, they were written by our own hands, with a poison pen."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uncommon Sense
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Can I reserve the Fae child of one of the revolters?
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightBlaze on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Tell your friends about the RP! We need some more people before we can start!

NightBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:23 pm

You could ask in roleplayers wanted page thingy.
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Maybe we can double---Make two characters, and play them?

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightBlaze on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:11 pm

If you would like to double up on Characters you may. I might just end up playing Talon.

NightBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Okay. I think I'm going to play Ruki's Mother.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Can I reserve a female vampire that's part of the nine teenagers? :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightBlaze on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Yes, that spot is yours!

NightBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:01 am

Would anyone like to play Mikasa's mother. Who ever plays Milasa's Mum I coul play their parent.

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncommon Sense on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Oh gosh. Lucy Labu just became my favorite Revolter. ;w;

Uncommon Sense
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Lol
:3

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightBlaze on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Everyone!! I believe that we have enough characters to start!! So, I will make the first post and let's begin!

NightBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:48 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncommon Sense on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:10 am

Argh, I really don't want to make Helien's parent right now buttt..... since Ruki and Labu are going into the Elf territory, I guess I have to go meet up with them... unless... Azuel is going to meet with them... Idk anymore, I'll make her a parent tomorrow.

Uncommon Sense
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:32 am

Uhhh It's just Ruki Labu. Lol. Not two people... :P

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:46 am

Just wondering, would vampires have powers of any sort? :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi, are there any characters that you need to be played? Like does anyone need a partner or are there any races that need to be taken care of?

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm

FateWhisperer wrote:Hi, are there any characters that you need to be played? Like does anyone need a partner or are there any races that need to be taken care of?

I think the dwarf and dragon teenager spots are open, or you can just be a character in any race~

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!