Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Royal Pain

Royal Pain

a part of “Royal Pain”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

At Shinoda high a prince has transferred to the school. Everyone expects a blond European with a charming personality. But personality-wise, they get something else.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Royal Pain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Royal Pain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Heh, heh. Heh heh. Heeeeh...

:3
So adorable! ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Wow, things have been happening so fast that it's hard for me to keep up. I will do it though. I can be pretty stubborn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 pm

I'd like to see Haru and Edmund meet, too :3 Also, happy St Patrick's Day everyone~

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Thanks! You too! :)

Slendyman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Happy St. Patty's!

god. the tension between Nodoka and Edmund right now, mixed in with (a very, VERY depressing ost from Pandora Hearts) is making me sad. XD

I'll go and laugh now when I see a picture of the guys in a maid outfit.

EDIT: SPEAKING of maid outfits, I wonder what Edmund would look like in one. ohohoho. I have to go search for a picture now and see if there is one..

EDIT EDIT: My curiosity has been satisfied! Ha-ha! Observe, Edmund in a maid's outfit! (Though, it's the same looks, but not same name. Got the pic from another anime, unfortunately.)

I might just use that against him later in one of my posts. I'm evil.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLilShooz on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm

>.< ohf so much reading, cn someone give me the basics of what is happening????

Also is anyone else getting a Goong (korean drama show) vibe or is it just me?

TrueLilShooz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:02 am

Oi! I'll be glad to give you a small overview.

Okay, Edmund and Nodoka are in the hall having a breakdown after Edmund mentioning about being a daddy (no, he didn't get any girls pregnant, he just got fatherly instincts and decided to call himself "daddy Edmund", which caused Nodoka to remember a horrible past involving her guardians.)

Haru, Aiyame, and Ahri are in class getting ready to begin (their class).

Karin is outside smoking.

Also, Zodia's characters are in their classrooms too.

-taps my bottom lip- Well, I believe that just may be it.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLilShooz on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am

Oh okidoki thank you! hmm what should I post about ^0^ (Thinking time)

TrueLilShooz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:03 am

That picture of Edmund is so cute!~ Aah I just want to cuddle him to death, so friggin' adorable *U* <3

The character I'm using for Haru's appearance is a prime target for crossdressing, so, I have pictures of him as a maid, schoolgirl, bride, waitress, Disney princess, and the protagonist of Puella Magi (whose name escapes me). The list goes on.

Oh, and welcome to the roleplay TrueLilShooz :3 !~

A u t o
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:11 am

...oh god. Auto, I want to go find Haru in all those styles now. Heh, heh heh. Heh.... :3<3 I wanna cuddle Haru! His pink hair reminds me of bubblegum.~

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:57 am

That picture was wonderful, cheered me up! Thank you!
I have come across a neat picture of Aiyame with some cat ears and a tail, it looked adorable >w<

Seeing Haru cross dress would be quite interesting. :p

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:10 am

You're welcome~.

Oh by the way, (this is really getting on my nerves as I can't figure it out XD) I really like your profile pic. Is that Rena from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni? It looks a lot like it :3

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:20 am

Yes it is! ^_^ I'm glad some one noticed. You have a good eye.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:34 am

Yay ^^ I know it because Rena is the most scariest anime character I've ever seen in my life, though she's adorable.~

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:43 am

That picture is fricken hilarious Kuru. It reminds me of one anime I saw where the main chars had to dress as maids (2 are guys) after one of the guys lost a bet in strip poker lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Sorry that it took me so long to respond. I've had to type that reply up five times now because my computer keeps crashing on me. :c

I'm too lazy to go through my Photobucket right now and find better ones, but these are a handful I found from hitting up Google really quickly: Magical Girl, waitress, and schoolgirl. I must say I'd love for there to be some sort of scenario that would let me embarrass the crap out of Haru by dressing him up, but I'm not sure if any amount of teasing, begging or blackmail would get him into a dress. ;u;

A u t o
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Awwww! That's so cute XD. If Haru was a waitress, I'd definitely buy a coffee from wherever he worked.

You know what I would find kind of funny? If Haru and Edmund had to end up in maid outfits. I think that'd be uber hilarious.

What if they had a maid cafe in the school, and since they kind of resemble girls in a way, the host of the maid cafe forced them into maid outfits?
Oh gosh. I can imagine the disaster. <3

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Oh my XD; That would be absolutely hilarious. I can hardly imagine how Haru would really respond to someone just suggesting that he wear a maid outfit, let alone being forced to wear one.
...And then what about the reactions from all the other characters if they saw them... oh lord. |'D

A u t o
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:20 am

I think Edmund would be really embarrassed if it was Nodoka or something. XD Oh god. lol, we should do that. That'd be really fun to roleplay.

PFDSFT. I can imagine Haru in high heels and Edmund try to hide behind a food tray for being wimpy. spits out my juice and giggles

Whoopdie flippin do!

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Might be even more fun if Nodoka somehow got dragged into the whole thing too, given how moe she is at times. Of course, it might be hard to play extreme neurosis and an impending panic attack for laughs, though...

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!