Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Say "Hello" to the Newbie.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Say "Hello" to the Newbie.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlindxLace on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:07 pm

Hi, *waves* I'm Zookie. {and no that's not my real name} but who needs it when you came here to escape reality. If you need to know what I look like I can put up a picture in another post, when i get into more details about myself. ^_^ I'm 15. :shock: and I don't think i'll ever grow up. I love, photography, friends, drawing, eyeliner, roleplaying. I hate...certain things. :| but let's not go in detail just yet. You can find me on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tangledinmyveins :lol: If you need to know MORE about me, just message me or add me as a friend. Talk to me! I always reply back.
Last edited by BlindxLace on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All I ever do is wish things were different.
This envy is destroying me..
and it is obvious.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlindxLace
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Re: Say "Hello" to the Newbie.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Your sig is quite interesting...the voices in my head tell me the same thing.

Is your location your actual location, or did you make that up?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlindxLace on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Thanks.
And Yes, my location is really my location. which depends? are you talking about "f**k it, NY" or "Brooklyn. NY" xD

BlindxLace
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Sorry about the confusion---this site is really too large for a high degree of familiarity between members, so I don't usually check intro threads after posting my hello...

I used to have a form post with RPs that needed members, but that got shot down.

So now I just say hi.

So, I heard you like vampires. I'm actually using part of a vampire RP I'm in as an English assignment. My teacher is cool enough to let me use it.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlindxLace on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:40 pm

[center]Oh that's okay. i think i'm already confused enough. i couldn't be worse confusion. i think. >.<
I like to keep in touch with people i talk i guess. think you can do that with me? O_o? Your teacher sounds pretty cool, vampires are awesome. [My dad is snoring next to me -_-'] Grr. :lol:

BlindxLace
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie_blujean on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:42 pm

Hi and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
~*~*The insecurity is almost as dire as the actual incidents: Much like democratic presidencies, we live in constant fear, never knowing when the next one will occur*~*

Billie_blujean
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlindxLace on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:43 pm

thanks. i think i already am.
people are quite nice here. *grins*

BlindxLace
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie_blujean on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:44 pm

Yeah. They really are. It's a nice change from most RP sites.

Billie_blujean
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlindxLace on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:47 pm

yes, it really is!
so how long have you been on this site?

BlindxLace
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:56 pm

Welcome to the site ^^. Should you have any questions, just shoot a PM over my way!

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie_blujean on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 pm

Since June. I've really enjoyed my time here.

Billie_blujean
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:03 pm

Hoi dere, fellow noobie! You trying to escape reality, too? You know, reality needs some love as well. All that murdering and global warming and politcal drama and natural disasters and escalators and Gears of War influences you more than you may realize. =O

Anyway, maybe we can trip over each other some time. Who knows, it could even be fun..

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlindxLace on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:19 pm

the murdering should stop. someone should be doing something about the global warming. thanks to Discory Channel, they can wrap Ice in sun-reflecting bankets to stop the melting. and its WORKING. x3. I don't really care about politics. xD and we will sure trip over each other soon, cuz i think i'm here to stay!

BlindxLace
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Cheers and welcome to the gateway
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlindxLace on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:27 pm

Weee!
nice people everywhere!
this is awesome! xD

BlindxLace
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:31 pm

BlindxLace wrote:the murdering should stop. someone should be doing something about the global warming. thanks to Discory Channel, they can wrap Ice in sun-reflecting bankets to stop the melting. and its WORKING. x3. I don't really care about politics. xD and we will sure trip over each other soon, cuz i think i'm here to stay!

Yayzors!

Murdering won't stop as long as there's some angry kid who can't negotiate with his parents; Discovery Channel is all kids of awesome, and I'm glad to hear it xD; politics is getting a bit annoying, no matter how vital it is. And we tripped already! We tripped into a hole of win.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:33 pm

lol, the few trolls around just haven't found this thread yet. Anyways, I'm recruiting for a new game of mine, give it a look? the-beast-ooc-t10696.html

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlindxLace on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:40 pm

oh Taefaros: i think you are already Awesome! and we are all over tripping over each other. [i don't even think that made any sense whatsoever!] :lol: oh well, I just want Bush off the fucken throne, he doesn't deserve to rule no more. America needs to be in better hands.
xD
so whats your name? besides Taefaros, what else can i call ya? =]

BlindxLace
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Of course it makes sense! We're stumbling into various places, for better or worse, and causing gaping holes in the internetz. We're also throwing Bush into said hole, along with a couple Pez dispensers.

You can call me Tae, Ros, or if you wanna get really real-life, Hillary, or Hill. Look, more political references!

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlindxLace on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:09 pm

meh! political is so gay nowadays.
>.<

everyone!
check this out while your here...
character-artwork-t10855.html

BlindxLace
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!