Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SE7EN Assassins

SE7EN Assassins

a part of “SE7EN Assassins”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[SEE INSIDE]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “SE7EN Assassins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: SE7EN Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Well Kari, I'm afraid I won't be joining you in this one. Those damn invisible reservations get me everytime!

Hmm, I guess I'll save that dude for another RP then. I'll be damned if those two hours of my life are wasted! >:D

Also, posted in Final Twelve FYI.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Just one thing...for those of you who have not submitted a character yet, I would like to have at least a few more Traitors...it wouldn't make much sense for Morgan to take on all the other Assassins alone...
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 pm

I can go traitor if you want. She is kinda wild as is.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:44 am

Eh, Benihime's only loyal for now. As her backstory is revealed, she'll either end up going down the path of Honor before Reason and dying, or coming to terms with her past, ideals, and situation, and going traitor.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:20 pm

I don't know how this will start out, but honestly, all you have to do is ask him to join and Reaper would.

I added his opinions on everyone. Basically, he doesn't 'like' anyone and he's just weird.

ALSO KARI WE HAVE BEEN REUNITED! C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Thank you Famished. Kuroe never submitted a character and never replied to my PM...either way, I'll give Tragic another day, and if she doesn't come through, then I have to re-open the spot...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:43 pm

No problem.....

I just realized.... I didn't say ANYTHING about his weapon. Guess I'll be at a huge disadvantage if I don't pimp it out, won't I?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:27 am

Hey, GM!

Made a section for weapons and abilities, since it'd be much easier to just have its own thing........

Yeah, don't expect him to punch a hole in the wall or anything, he's just really fast and (For a person), pretty strong.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Do any of you know anyone who would be interested in taking The Silent One? Two people now have dropped the spot due to RL. We need it filled before we start...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:22 am

Hey there! Famish sent me a message and so...I'm here to check it out. Might as well reserve the role for me. I'll set to work on a CS soon to the best of my efforts.
And...you seriously don't mean 'Posion' right? I hope you mean 'Poison'.
...though that's still kind of hard to actually make use of...Poison...hm. Oh well, time for a brain storm.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:11 am

Poison darts and other shit, I would assume. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:13 am

I've sent him in, but I haven't made the CS all fancy and things like that yet. Might do that some other time. :)

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:59 am

Hey Guys, I changed my character profile slightly... the picture was annoying me, and the back story I provided did too. It's not much, but just in case you wonder if my character is portrayed differently when I post... you can understand why if you haven't read the updated version.. Anyway, can't wait to start!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:04 am

Holy Santa Claus shit.... I was reading your OCs sheet when I go the notification about you changing it. XD

So.... is that a certain character from Final Fantasy or? If so, I C wut u did there.

Also, I just realized how bad of a dick my OC has to be XD

"Your opinion on the operative known as "Ranger"?"

*Whistles, knowing full well that girl can't.*

Also, I think the opinion he has on the silent one is unique XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:00 pm

H, I'm honestly nt sure if it is a final fantasy character, I think it is... But I like the look much better and no disliked my character backstory somewhat... Anyways, whistle one more
Time... I dare you :p

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:26 pm

I think it's Tifa.... if so, she works for CLOUD. That is just.... perfect. XD

Also, everyone's good, so first post by our GM would be appreciated to start us off. Reaper WILL honestly just switch sides if you ask, again I remind you. You could even have one of the first interactions be that, because the 'traiters' are low on numbers. Then again, using 'traiter' on someone who was never loyal doesn't make sense.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Sorry guys, I'm working on a post as we speak :D

!EDIT!: It's up! :D I suppose I should have warned you all before hand...this is heavily rated R roleplay...explicitly gory. Sorry if that never was clear. :/ I think you'll get it through my first post...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:51 pm

>Join Rp about assassins
>Doesn't expect gore
>Mfw

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:18 am

Yes, you should expect gore, but c'mon, the level of it I put in the post? True, I didn't add a lot of the details, but what Tezuka did? I think it's a bit more than what people normaly write in gory situations :P

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:01 am

Oh Reaper... he's just so considerate. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!