Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SE7EN Assassins

SE7EN Assassins

a part of “SE7EN Assassins”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[SEE INSIDE]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “SE7EN Assassins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

SE7EN Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "SE7EN Assassins"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: SE7EN Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:13 am

can i reserve the silent one? And it would be a girl if that's okay?
"And I'm alone now,
Me and all I stood for.
We're wandering now.
All in parts and pieces, swim lonely, find your own way out."

(props if you know the lyrics without Google and if your as obsessed as me we just became best friends :D)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:19 am

Didn't we do this already? Only last time you bailed and left us to finish on our own.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:35 am

Sure Tragic. Noxize, if you want a character, reserve one. If not, please just let well enough alone...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:54 am

Well, I am quite interested in having my old role as the Jackyl back. But only if you plan on sticking to this. I don't wanna invest so much in a project you are going to bail on again. You understand, right?

I can have a bio up tomorrow I think, though I will not be adding the 'password' thing, it takes away from creativity. Just know I read the rules..'I read everything'.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 am

May I reserve Black mamba please?
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:16 am

May I please reserve the Ranger?

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:29 am

All reserved :) Now we just need someone to take the Samurai ^_^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:12 am

Iiiiiiiiiiiiif you don't mind I'll just leave this reservation here for The Samurai. Be aware that I'm very busy at the moment, and might not be able to get a bio in in 24 hours. I'll see if I can sort out the character idea I have in mind, however, and get the time to write up a bio. If it's alright, could you save the spot for me for just a little longer than usual? Thanks.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:04 am

Id also like to put my name in the hat for the samurai.
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:24 am

You know, I wouldn't feel bad in the least about stealing the Samurai from Bawa.... :p

However, I cannot bring myself to do so to Kari, a fellow Troper. :D

EDIT: Actually, I just read the rules.... I'll place a reservation on the Reaper, expect one from me today or tomorrow.

Also, regarding the Final Twelve.... I'll have a post up later today c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 am

you can have it.
changed my mind. good luck everyone :)

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 am

Aww, thanks, Pants! =D

Might be able to get the bio in today after all. Also, is it okay if the Samurai is female?

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:55 am

For a fellow troper? No thanks are needed. c:

Also, I don't think it matters what gender, seeing as there is an option for the gender in the character sheet.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:13 pm

May I reserve The Samurai please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Would it be possible if I could make a character? Like, say, someone who wasn't an Assassin, but was made one when the traitor defected? She could wield a spear(ala Beltorze from Black Cat, yes, I'm aware it'd be an expy.), and although she wouldn't be as well trained as everyone else, she would have that extra bit of genre savviness that none of the Assassins who have been trained to kill, and nothing else, would have. If you want me to create her character profile for you all to see before thinking about adding her as a possible character, I'll be more than willing to work on her. Even if she's just one of their random agents that somehow got swept up in all of this, I would take that, just so I could participate.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Woah, another troper? Also, I kinda already reserved the Samurai. As did someone else. And Pants, too, should I withdraw my reservation.

On that note, my bio is almost complete!

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Troper? Wuzzat?

I got my bio submitted. Hope it's good enough.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Tsukakari, you got the Samurai. Everyone else, you are too late. Sorry. Thunder, I do not take extra characters. Sorry :/

Bleeding, it has already been taken.

Famished, the reaper has already been taken.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Oh, well that sucks..... D:

Just it said you had to reserve in OOC and it only said 'reserved' in the front page so I figured it was all game. D:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!