Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Senses and Souls

Senses and Souls

a part of “Senses and Souls”, a fictional universe by Ruth Soul <3.

{More inside} [One more role available!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Senses and Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Senses and Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:01 am

Sounds great! :)
"I'll take a potato
chip... AND EAT IT!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fable on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:37 am

@Seraphim_Judicator

I had an idea for a FC for you, though I don't mind if you don't want to use it.

When I was choosing a character to reserve, I was originally going to pick the Investigator with the FC of Toga Yagari, but decided against it. I thought, at the time, that he really suited the role.
"When you have a connection with someone, it never really goes away. You snap back to being important to each other because you still are."
- Alex Vause (OITNB)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:27 am

Okay guys, don't forget to finish those characters soon! I'm hoping we can start the roleplay soon enough, though we must be free of WIPs. Also, the Essence of Touch is available again, for someone didn't get their character in on time... Speaking of that, I put up a topic in the roleplayers wanted form, so hopefully that'll help. If not... someone might need to create another character, but hopefully it won't come to that. :)

Anyway, happy holidays, and don't forget to work on those characters~!

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:07 am

Okay. The Eternal One is now finished in full. And he is an asshole. Ruby, I know we disussed some things. But if there's anything you don't like or you think needs changing, tell me. He's preeettyy strong. As a BBEG should be. But I don't know if I overdid it. Or underdid it. etc. Keep me in the know. But the basis of our villain is now submitted.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:42 pm

He looks awesome. Can't wait to kick off the roleplay. If only people finished their characters... >,>

I'm now going to bug people through PMs. Hopefully, we can get this roleplay started very soon.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:06 am

So how's this RP coming? I see Fable dropped Xyon?

EDIT: Gwendolyn Demitriou is pretty much done, other than an extended description of her personality.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fable on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:09 am

I haven't dropped the role completely, don't worry. x'D

I only abandoned Xyon because I grew tired of the character and hit some major writer's block concerning the CS, so I decided to create another assassin (who hasn't been accepted yet) instead of trying to force a character I didn't really like.

I probably should've mentioned that to everyone earlier. Sorry for the confusion. c:

Fable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:02 pm

ATTENTION

Gwendolyn Demitriou IS NOW COMPLETED XD

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Ah, it's moving kinda slowly. Annoyingly slowly. >.>

Really we're just waiting for the last essence's profile to finish, though it is far overdue. I'll be honest, I've been on my ass lately when it comes to pestering people about thinks alike. Though we should start really soon... That one WIP is pretty much holding us back. Btw, the Hunter's reservation time ran out a long time ago, so... he's gone.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:24 pm

I've roleplayed with Cress before and while they are a very good writer, they are not very good at keeping up with posting. So it's up to you if you want to reopen the role.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Yeah, I think the role's going to reopen. Bleh. Anyone wanna take the role for themselves, or have any friends that may be interested in it?

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:43 pm

I myself am still looking for people to fill roles in an RP I created, so I won't have the time, seeing as I have this RP, one other, and then my own (which I will undoubtedly have to take on a second role in, but will still have two roles to fill) Otherwise I would dear :/

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Hah, that's fine. I'll take the role if no one else wants to, I already have a face claim in mind.

EDIT: Yup, I'm totally taking the role. My imagination couldn't help but pester me. :3

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:34 pm

Fun fact, guys. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is known as the fear of long words.

Also! The RP should be starting really soon... like, in a few days soon. I was hoping on Friday, Saturday at the latest. Does that sound alright with you guys?

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:50 pm

Sounds good to me.

Ironic since that's such a long word ... Way to go phobia discoverers xD

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Heh, isn't it?

____

Anyway! The RP is starting tonight, for sure, but I haven't finished Ellie yet. I'm planning on finishing her today or tomorrow. I was really busy last night and didn't get to work on her at all... Um, anyway, even though Ellie isn't finished I've decided to start because, frankly, we should've started a VERY long time ago. But I'm going to finish the power section before posting.

So, yeah. I'm posting tonight. Finally. :)

EDIT: Hahaha, yay for rushing.... Okay I'm going to settle with a really crappy list of what Ellie can do and then post, because I'm kind of pressed right now. I said I was definitely posting tonight and I'm keeping my word. But as I said, I'm rushing Ellie's powers section (I'm going to improve it when I get back to it later) so I can make a pretty post and finally start this roleplay! Hurrah!

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:48 am

Hello all!

It's just me, your friendly neighborhood Spiderwoman ...

Nope, just kidding. I'm just Kura. Just. Kura. God, I'm really lame you guys ._.

Anywho - and I normally don't do this on other people's roleplays, but I really like everyone's writing styles in this RP (so far, since only two others have posted) and I wanted Ruth to maybe join, too - if you think you want to join this lame-o roleplay I made, I'd love you guys forever x_x

And I'm rambling again.

Back to the reason I'm posting this.

I really need two players. 2 male. I might even need a female since I'll probably have to reopen it soon. But. It's small and awesome.

So yeah.

Think about joining this roleplay.

'Cause than you'd be awesome.

Seasons on Earth

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:38 am

Hm... It looks interesting. Really interesting. :3

I can take the Merciful Star off of your hands. I've already reserved in the OOC. But it may take me a while to finish my character; I've already got Ellie on my hands. I may end up requesting an extension, just to put it out there.

Am I awesome now? :3

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:59 am

Alright you guys ... I ... I ... Have kind of survived the accursed Finals Week of Doom ... x_x Okay not really ... I'm pretty dead ...

I'll have a post up this weekend x_x

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!