Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Several Cool RPs that need more players! Help!!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Several Cool RPs that need more players! Help!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnitaBreak on Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:57 am

Hi!!
I have an active RP that seems to be getting along pretty good. I was thinking of spicing it up a tad bit though and wanted to know if there would be anyone interested in playing the bad guy characters. It's fantasy based so I'm talking evil creatures, bandits, ect. Or even some more hero type characters! All are welcome as long as they are active! I just beg that your back story is original.

Abandoned in Amtophia
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/abandoned-in-amtophia/

Secondly there are a few great fantasy rps that I have join that are in desperate need of characters so we can get playing!

I'm looking for someone interested in maybe playing a dragon in Descent of the Dragons.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/descent-of-the-dragon/

This is another fantasy based rp (I have a theme going here! XD) That just needs more players.
Call of the Kingdom
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/call-of-the-kingdom/

Thank you even if you do not join any of these for just taking the time to read my post!
-AnitaBreak

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AnitaBreak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Several Cool RPs that need more players! Help!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi! I am in desperate need of a roleplay, and all these look great!

...I especially want to take up the villain role in the RPG...

BUT I have exams and life next week, so after that I'll like to join 1-2 of these!

See you in a bit!

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlad the werewolf on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:49 am

Hi I would love to play a dragon haven't seen the other rps yet but the dragon I will do if you still need one

Vlad the werewolf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlad the werewolf on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:07 am

Hi again I'm going two make characters for all the rps I have lots of time and I have two questions: one: what or who is the main antagonist in the dragon rp and if a dragon could I reserve said character?

The second question is can I reserve the king of Unirac cause I like the concept of a dark magic king

Vlad the werewolf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Hello, I'd like to join please! Abandoned in Amtophia looks interesting. Kind of new (make that very new) at this, so I hope that I don't make too many mistakes or anything. Making a character for it at the moment. I need to send it to you when done for approval, right? I'm free most days, so I'll hang around.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnitaBreak on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Vlad the werewolf wrote:Hi I would love to play a dragon haven't seen the other rps yet but the dragon I will do if you still need one

I do need a dragon comrade in Decent of the Dragon! You are welcome to the part if Beach Bum Boy the owner of that one accepts your character.

AnitaBreak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!